What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

RobFromTX

Nobodys gonna be perfect. The guy we have now couldn't find his ass with a bell attached to it

And who cares what he thinks about vaxing. Its 2023

RobFromTX

If theres debates they know he'll lose. Thats why right wing networks are the only ones that have even interviewed RFKjr.

Even those sea hags on The View turned down an invitation to bully him

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We've already seen that shit show with Chump refusing to wear a mask, horse pills and a UV light where there aint no sunshine. His anything but a vax attitude and cancelling millions of vax doses ordered by the CDC directly caused many tens of thousands of deaths. Those doses immediately got gobbled up by other countries and we were screwed. . Kennedy is just another rich SOB who put himself above others because he was born with a silver spoon and an attitude. Anti vax = ignorant.

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Wagner's ride is therefore coming to its end now, I would imagine Strauss' opus 30 taking the logical continuation, but let's leave room for a deep breath as an interlude. thus spoke Zarathustra in the ear of the new world in the making.

"Let your love of life be the love of your highest hope and let your highest hope be the highest thought of life." (F. Nietzsche)

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think Putin has a very small penis.
Didn't hurt your azz as much?

The book isn't closed on the Wagner bunch and that guy who leads them. Stories are out there of the cash he was toting was from the CIA and he bamboozled them . Nasty rooskies too all his money and he couldn't pay his army. So they fade away to Belarus. Yeah, right. Northern army more likely.

Last edited:

greyfader

Wagner's ride is therefore coming to its end now, I would imagine Strauss' opus 30 taking the logical continuation, but let's leave room for a deep breath as an interlude. thus spoke Zarathustra in the ear of the new world in the making.

for once, we have found something in common roms, i love this piece!

but with Wagner gone who's going to fight the Ukrainians?

the Russian army is not stopping them. they are now in control of a village named Rivnopil, which is 15 miles south of Vuhledar on the way to Mariupol.

please notice that this village is 15 miles or 24 kilometers behind Russian lines. or one-third of the way to Mariupol. only 30 miles to go to cut the Russian lines completely in two.

there seem to be a lot of Ukrainian forces in the area around Melitopol. Melitopol sits at the top of a large body of water adjacent to the Sea of Azov. also, Tokmak, where there is a Russian base.

at the same time, Ukrainian forces are taking ground every day north of there in the Zaporizhia region.

they are taking back ground near Bakhmut also, both north and south of town, encircling.

the Ukrainians have crossed what's left of the Dnipro River at Kherson and have established a base of operations there by driving the Russians out with artillery fire. this is one of the pathways to Crimea.

they are blowing up the railway and highway bridges to Crimea cutting off Russian supply routes.

Russia has not been able to stop them, only slow them down.

chomp, chomp, chomp!

Attachments

• rivnopil.JPG
    rivnopil.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 25
  • melitopol.JPG
    melitopol.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 20
  • map key.JPG
    map key.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 20

mexweed

Veteran
I mean him having been an environmental lawyer and being against military and oil industry pollution is cool, but all his antivax and conspiracy stuff like apparently he is an "HIV denier" just makes him come off as a complete kook, it's like he means well but is actually kind of incompetent outside of his field of law

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Didn't hurt your azz as much?

The book isn't closed on the Wagner bunch and that guy who leads them. Stories are out there of the cash he was toting was from the CIA and he bamboozled them . Nasty rooskies too all his money and he couldn't pay his army. So they fade away to Belarus. Yeah, right. Northern army more likely.

Why is your tongue up Putin's asshole?

mexweed

Veteran
how many more years is it going to take to expose the hoax, or maybe there isn't a hoax and Trump and Kennedy both got vaccinated because Trump is obese and pushing 80 and Kennedy is pushing 70 and has spasmodic dysphonia which puts him at far greater risk of aspiration pneumonia, and they are both just pandering/grifting audiences that don't know any better

greyfader

that sounds perfectly reasonable. so why do you constantly link propaganda , and theories from youtube armchair generals, and constantly conjecture theories that a random human has told you , or you have read.

you come in bad faith. do you work for the state?
ok, shiva, i take the challenge. please show me specific instances in this thread where you think i have linked something untrue. i'm very careful about using input from sources that are not supported by multiple sources.

i check everything i post to make sure that it is reliable information. the people you call armchair generals are using information from extremely reliable sources like the Institute For the Study of War or hundreds of correlated sources.

while you and other pro-Russian posters are using unsupported information provided by either the Russian government, a single source notorious for twisting and spinning, or obscure opinion from sources that are linked to the Russian info machine. like Southfront.org

so please, show me specific instances and let us go over them. everything i have posted as information about the war showing troop movements and control of terrain is supported by multiple non-linked sources.

greyfader

let's take this as an example, shiva. i am putting this up not as some kind of fact but to show that there are some large differences of opinion among the opposition.

this footage has been shown by hundreds of news outlets. it is not manufactured or a false presentation designed to mislead. it really is prigozhin and he is really saying these things. every news outlet on the planet has repeated this footage except for russian linked sources.

this is not propaganda from me or anyone else. it is what it is. it occurred and you can't refute it.

greyfader

this guy is a former Ukrainian airline pilot. he has been reporting on the war since the first day.

he has been consistently accurate about control of terrain correlated by ISW and many news outlets.

if you wait 24 hours after one of his videos the information shows up on the ISW map.

entropical said ISW is a propaganda source but he also said they use accurate information.

please find something in this video that is not true or not supported by multiple sources.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
LOL all you posts are miserable infox distilled by your empire of lies brainwash machine like this champion con youtube channel. It's so stupid that it becomes so laughable but so sad in the same time you really embody decay and the zombification of people. All your sources are as ridiculous as your president is and as destructive as your nation is for the world and humanity. Everything is about to be eradicated hopefully but it will be by yourself, so comical again.

greyfader

LOL all you posts are miserable infox distilled by your empire of lies brainwash machine like this champion con youtube channel. It's so stupid that it becomes so laughable but so sad in the same time you really embody decay and the zombification of people. All your sources are as ridiculous as your president is and as destructive as your nation is for the world and humanity. Everything is about to be eradicated hopefully but it will be by yourself, so comical again.
so you can't find any either? i rest my case.

Last edited:

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Ukrainian prisoner: kyiv's losses are 4 times higher than what it announces​

1687962514259.png

by Al manar

Vladimir Denis, a medic from the 65th Brigade of the 3rd Battalion of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, captured by Russian forces, said that “the real losses of the Ukrainian forces are 4 times higher than what is officially announced by Kyiv».

He added, in an interview published by the Russian agency Sputnik, what "the losses there (at the front) are greater than what is published in the press, and three or four times more than what kyiv reports in its summary of the day and the month».

Dennis explained "that today the Ukrainians are in an offensive position, but in fact they are in a defensive position. There were significant casualties in our battalion and platoon. And the situation, in general, has become a cleansing of our forces».

And to continue: "we were taken prisoner by the fighters of the special Chechen battalion Ahmed. We no longer had the strength to resist. Our leader was hit and he needed medical assistance as he was hit by a bullet in his arm and his face and jaw was demolished».

And he added:He suffered from a serious injury, I could not treat him alone. They just let us bleed. Simply, there are no words. Here we are treated well».

Putin: Ukraine lost a thousand military vehicles in a few weeks

In a related context, Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed in a speech today, Tuesday, that Ukrainian forces had "lost 259 tanks and 780 armored vehicles since the start of the so-called counterattack».

Putin added, during his meeting with the Russian army, that "the enemy has lost, in the last seven days alone, 280 pieces of military equipment, including 41 tanks, in the axis of Orekhov, which the enemy considers the main objective of the attack».

And the New York Times revealed on Monday thatUkraine's military, 3 weeks after launching a full-scale counterattack on Russia, faces a series of puzzling challenges that complicate its plans, even as it uses advanced new weapons supplied by the West, pointing out that 17 infantry fighting vehicles, of the Bradley model, supplied by Washington to the Ukrainian forces, had been damaged or destroyed».

source: Al manar

greyfader

Ukrainian prisoner: kyiv's losses are 4 times higher than what it announces​

View attachment 18859134
it may be true, but Russia's losses are at least 4 times higher than claimed too. i have never said that both sides weren't making misleading claims about losses. so, this really doesn't relate to information from me that you claim is inaccurate.

try to refute this. according to this map, Russia has lost about half of the ground it seized at the beginning of the war.

1687963149369.png

Last edited: