What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

Yesteryears news, today lol
how is this less relevant than a 59-year-old quote from chairman mao?

none of those countries have changed their stance since the war began.

somehow any attacks on Russia are terrorism but Russia's attacks on Ukraine are not? 900 civilian targets have been hit in Ukraine. apartments, hospitals, schools, and cultural centers.

hardly military targets.

greyfader

More american tax dollars to go up in smoke then while your own people sleep in the streets and your infrastructure is falling apart.

View attachment 18852271
View attachment 18852272
Notice how it says 2A6, ODS-SA? Thats right, its the latest, most advanced pieces of nato crap turned into russian scrap metal.
ukraine shows one leopard tank and four Bradley's lost to an artillery ambush.

anything made by man can be destroyed. like the thousands of tanks Russia has lost already in this war.

those are the destroyed ones and do not count the over 400 captured by the Ukrainians.

this makes Russia the largest contributor of tanks to the Ukrainian war effort.

entropical

Veteran
Well @greyfader

”Hardly military targets” lmao. If you want to take a stroll down memory lane there is a long list of nations that your country has invaded and orchestrated coup d’etats in aside from Ukraine.

Who are you terrorist sympathizers to even open your mouths?

audiohi

Veteran
More american tax dollars to go up in smoke then while your own people sleep in the streets and your infrastructure is falling apart.

View attachment 18852271
View attachment 18852272
Notice how it says 2A6, ODS-SA? Thats right, its the latest, most advanced pieces of nato crap turned into russian scrap metal.

bD5vRQ8KHKtHTcfdCJsuH7_PvXu7S5ayvGqKiKDzFx8.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Looks like the Saudi Crown Prince told Biden go suck tranny dick.

The allegation came in a report from the Washington Post newspaper on Thursday based on classified documents released on the videogame-centric Discord messaging app.

Bin Salman made the threat as the Biden administration sought to lower energy prices in a bid to tamp down on rampant inflation that continues to be a thorn in the side of Biden. In essence, the crown prince warned that any consequences would be met with a fundamental overhaul of the US-Saudi bilateral relationship, the Post reported.

The document obtained by the Post says bin Salman said “he will not deal with the U.S. administration anymore," and vowed "major economic consequences for Washington.”

weird.

something must be going on

bijc4zggn55b1.jpg

greyfader

Well @greyfader

”Hardly military targets” lmao. If you want to take a stroll down memory lane there is a long list of nations that your country has invaded and orchestrated coup d’etats in aside from Ukraine.

Who are you terrorist sympathizers to even open your mouths?

so you are saying that apartments, hospitals, schools, and cultural centers are legitimate military targets?

entropical

Veteran
so you are saying that apartments, hospitals, schools, and cultural centers are legitimate military targets?
Anytime they are converted into military staging posts by the AFU, yes. What did you think - that occupying hospitals, schools etc would turn the Armed Forces of Ukraine into ”non-military” target?

greyfader

Anytime they are converted into military staging posts by the AFU, yes. What did you think - that occupying hospitals, schools etc would turn the Armed Forces of Ukraine into ”non-military” target?
so all 900+ were being used by the military?

entropical

Veteran
so all 900+ were being used by the military?
Who says 900 schools and hospitals was targeted by Russia? Let me guess, you heared it again from the trustworthy Ghost of Kiev.

No protest from you over the fact that your american poxy regime has targeted civilians in Ukraine since the coup d’etat of 2014.

Corpselover Fat

Show the quote. I already know he didn't say that though.

Google it yourself. It was long ass post going well actually, well actually... maybe it was just a knee jerk reaction to someone critizing Lavrov.

As for him being a german dude I'm not 100%, but as far as I can tell the blog is run by Bernhard Horstmann, but I guess it might be a pseudonym.

Last edited:

dramamine

Google it yourself. It was long ass post going well actually, well actually... maybe it was just a knee jerk reaction to someone critizing Lavrov.

As for him being a german dude I'm not 100%, but as far as I can tell the blog is run by Bernhard Horstmann, but I guess it might be a pseudonym.
He's German. That's the only thing you got right. Search engines don't like his (anti-imperialist) site either.

Latest posts

Latest posts