What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

entropical

Veteran
In other news, the ukranian assault on Novaya Tavolzhanka near Belgorod was shown to be fake.
07B098E2-EC59-45BC-B101-A401B2A112EA.jpeg

entropical

Veteran
@entropical I think that Europe has no sovereignty at all since Sarkozy, it is infiltrated and corrupted from all sides by the CIA, MI6 etc. Soft powa to promote young leaders incompetent and manipulated. But the people can change the deal, long live the Resistance! ;)
Absolutely they are all subservient vassals to the US, and not only are they ruining european economies but also attacking the food supply as you know.

entropical

Veteran
Before some weeks, it's standing in the thread, entropical told me that he don't believe that the holocaust happened.
Well in that case you have misunderstood, or perhaps I was not clear enough as the holocaust (meaning burnt offering) happened in Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Russia’s Defense Ministry proudly announced on Tuesday that its troops had destroyed eight Leopard tanks while it fended off a Ukrainian counteroffensive, offering a dramatic video as evidence. But the fearsome tanks shown in the video turned out to be nothing more than farming equipment: two combine harvesters and a John Deere tractor, according to several pro-Russian military bloggers. “A disgrace, we just have no words,” wrote the popular Military Informer Telegram channel. “Why the fuck did they pass these off as Leopards?” another pro-Russian channel fumed. The propaganda fail comes after Wagner Group founder Yevgeny Prigozhin, a foe of the country’s top military brass, mocked the Defense Ministry’s claim that Ukraine’s counteroffensive had been “stopped.” “Judging by the Defense Ministry’s announcement… we already defeated all European armies a long time ago, at a minimum,” Prigozhin said via his press service, quipping that the war can now end because Russia has “no one left to fight.” He went on to say that “to mark this wonderful occasion,” he would now get a tattoo on his chest of Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov, and Defense Ministry spokesperson Igor Konashenkov.