What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

armedoldhippy

Veteran
This needs more than pictures...

How is the USA directly involved in the war Russia brought to the Ukraine?
we aren't, but don't hold your breath waiting for him to admit that he's a paid troll reading from a script. i wonder how many worthless rubles a week they make to embarrass themselves by parroting Putrids out of touch fantasies...:unsure:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we aren't, but don't hold your breath waiting for him to admit that he's a paid troll reading from a script. i wonder how many worthless rubles a week they make to embarrass themselves by parroting Putrids out of touch fantasies...:unsure:
especially since this is a pot growing site,i mean talk about an embarrassing assignment for a troll...or simply an example of someone with a super super boring life

greyfader

1685584663322.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why don’t you learn their nuclear doctrine instead of wishfully thinking and hoping that they use tactical nukes against Ukraine?

First of all, it's obvious that he isn't urging the use of nuclear weapons and went to the extent of saying so.

It's pretty suspect your intention was to paraphrase erroneously on purpose.

Second, Russia's doctrine is wishful thinking and hoping....

Nobody except frothing fanatical sociopathic morons want nuclear weapons deployed at any time or place.

Corpselover Fat

The bridge was a huge engineering problem, because the bottom of the sea has almost one hundred meters of silt before the bedrock and it's the longest bridge in europe at 12 km. Putin, of course, gave the construction project to a company which had experience in such projects... No, wait! He didn't. He gave it to an oil and gas infrastructure company, which had not built bridges before.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
pretty sure that Germany took ALL of Poland during WW2...
Hitler and Stalin had a secret agreement - Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact - for non-aggression between Germany and Soviet Union, and for the invasion of Poland, which started in September 1939 when German troops attacked Poland from the west, south and north. Slovak Republic also declared war and invaded Poland from the north, along with the German army. Then about two weeks later Soviet red army crossed the Polish border from the east. On 6th of October Poland had fallen and was divided between Germany and Soviet Union, roughly 48% - 52%, respectively, with the Slovaks gaining some disputed border territories. With German/Soviet split occupation of Poland lasting until June 1941, when Germany and the Axis started their invasion of Soviet Union, and took over the "Soviet half" of Poland, so to speak. So he is right about the split, and picking sides and allies. And you are right about Germany taking all of Poland during WW2 for a cup of tea, eventually. There´s a couple of years in between.

Kimes

Despite that thick accent (and sales adverts at the end of videos) I've grown to appreciate this guys videos.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
especially since this is a pot growing site,i mean talk about an embarrassing assignment for a troll...or simply an example of someone with a super super boring life
Today I identify not as troll but as robot that take offense by such racist remarks. Of course I would have had a super duper boring life because taking interest in geopolitics, not dressing out as a furry fucking animal come weekend - if I was simply an example. But since I now identify as robot, I have no life because I am robot.

Beep beep, boop boop. My pronouns are it.