What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

entropical

Veteran
Or an historian...

At least a million civilians were killed during the decade Russia was trying to take Afghanistan.
If you want to take a stroll down memory lane then this is what the west does. So much for you being on a moral high ground lol.
5C07DB6A-E8CE-453D-A572-1D488CD1EEF5.jpeg

EA9BF1C4-6BA7-4EEC-A2ED-1E0280CECF4C.jpeg

entropical

Veteran
No, it's you who keeps what abouting.

Trying to prove the us has done a bad thing to me is pointless. I know. I demonstrated against the iraq war. I attend Hiroshima memorials. Those things in no way make russian imperialism any better.

And I'm still not from the us.
Russian imperialism, said the guy supporting US imperialism in Ukraine.

Kimes

Whataboutism is a modern take on classical logical fallacy, well used in KGB playbook.

Russia knows well she too would be demolished to cinder and ashes, radioactive wasteland if they used their nukes against NATO.

Their military and most modern weapons have been so far proven by themselves (on the battlefield) to be nothing but hot air, paper tigers even, they have a hard time trying to bend the world to their will.

It is about time the average russian citizenss get a taste of the same dish they are serving the Ukrainians, if not for any other reason than to unmask the lies about SMO. It is a WAR for crying out loud, against their own constitution and UN charter give Ukraine et al all rights to gang up and give the russkies a bloody nose and a black eye.

Still a bit uncertain though whether the latest drone strikes aren't just a modern version of 1990's Moscow bombing of high rise buildings by the FSB to justify tougher measure against Chechens.

An interesting tweet posted today:

Ben Hodges
@general_ben
"Russian escalation" is our own creation. They don't think like that...they avoid our strength and exploit our weakness. Yet we act as if we are terrified of them and what they might do. And so we self-deter. That's what provokes them to attack.

Putler loathes weakness and indecision and uses it against the west. Medvedejev and other rabid dogs threatening with nukes is just that. They know it would be the end of them too. But they really have nothing else to offer.

Russia never dealt with the atrocities of the Soviet era they committed like the germans did with their nazi past, and until they do so there is no chance of them becoming a regular member of the international community.

I hope russians as a people will rise to the occasion, they have the intellectual capacity but lack the courage to follow through atm. Ukraine bringing the russkie lie about it being just a SMO to their home yard hopefully wakes them up. Sooner the better as there are real humans dying every hour on both sides.

US_Def_Budget.jpg

Send them ATACMS and other weaponry already, please. Too little aid too late just prolongs this unnecessarily and Putler has made it clear she only understands raw power.

But what do I know. I might be wrong about this all.

But not wrong about this:

Cossack takes everything that is loose.

Last edited:

entropical

Veteran
Whataboutism is a modern take on classical logical fallacy, well used in KGB playbook.
The United States and their vassals are the heirs of bolschevism.

Their military and most modern weapons have been so far proven by themselves (on the battlefield) to be nothing but hot air, paper tigers even, they have a hard time trying to bend the world to their will.
Hot air lol, here alone about 200-220 million euros worth of, with priceless uranium dust blowing over Poland, courtesy of the UK.

It is about time the average russian citizenss get a taste of the same dish they are serving the Ukrainians, if not for any other reason than to unmask the lies about SMO. It is a WAR for crying out loud,
It is not a war, it is a special military operation meaning they are being nice enough with US puppets to not declare war. Maybe you would like them to, and as for your ”time the average russian bla bla” then how about the average american and europeans?

Send them ATACMS and other weaponry already, please. Too little aid too late just prolongs this unnecessarily and Putler has made it clear she only understands raw power.

But what do I know. I might be wrong about this all.
You are wrong about all but go ahead, keep pushing escalation against an oppoment that have escalation dominance and see.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is not a war, it is a special military operation meaning they are being nice enough with US puppets to not declare war. Maybe you would like them to, and as for your ”time the average russian bla bla” then how about the average american and europeans?

You are wrong about all but go ahead, keep pushing escalation against an oppoment that have escalation dominance and see.

Yeah. And Hitler was just annexing Poland. That wasn't a war, was it?

Escalating the war is the only option that Russia is leaving Ukraine.

Let's remember that the US is not in the war.

Russia started all of this and it will run its course... buy the ticket, take the ride.

entropical

Veteran
Yeah. And Hitler was just annexing Poland. That wasn't a war, was it?

Escalating the war is the only option that Russia is leaving Ukraine.

Let's remember that the US is not in the war.

Russia started all of this and it will run its course... buy the ticket, take the ride.
Escalating the war against a nuclear super power that have escalation dominance will not cause Russia to leave Ukraine, it will cause a nuclear war and as for the US they are directly involved lol who are trying to fool. I will go file your ramblings under ”more deluded bullshit from someone who lost all touch with reality”.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Escalating the war against a nuclear super power that have escalation dominance will not cause Russia to leave Ukraine, it will cause a nuclear war and as for the US they are directly involved lol who are trying to fool. I will go file your ramblings under ”more deluded bullshit from someone who lost all touch with reality”.

If Russia thinks that nuclear weapons are preferable to letting Ukraine exist peacefully they have lost touch with reality.

I don't know what makes you think you should support such wanton destruction.

greyfader

do you really believe Russia would survive a nuclear war?

putler's nuclear saber-rattling is having zero effect on the west.

the doctrine is known as mutually assured destruction or MAD.

80% of Russia's population is concentrated in the western one-fifth of the country with 20 million in the combined metropolitan areas of St Petersburg and Moscow

any nuclear weapons used on Ukraine will contaminate Russia within days because of the prevailing wind patterns in Europe.

the Chornobyl accident caused radiation to blow northeast into Belarus and Russia.

i don't know how they know but the nato pact seems to be aware of any Russian preparations for a nuclear strike. they are saying that Russia is not making any preparations at this time.

have you noticed the Russians have stopped attacking the power grid in Ukraine?

this is because they are not getting the desired effect and are blowing huge amounts of money and materials for nothing.

now they are resorting to attacking the civilian population in an attempt to break the Ukrainian's will to fight.

that's not working either and, again, they are blowing their resources for little effect.

the mighty, invincible Kinzhal hypersonic missile turned out to be a big embarrassment for putler.

at least 7 have been shot down over Ukraine. they forgot the patriot system was designed to shoot down intercontinental ballistic missiles.

three scientists associated with the Kinzhal program have been arrested and charged with treason by putler.

there was another round of drone attacks on Belgorod yesterday.

and another train of diesel fuel was derailed in Russia on its way to Ukraine. that makes 3.

a refinery is on fire somewhere in Russia.

the drone attacks on Moscow are a big embarrassment for putler.

there is no way he can hide them from the public.

it's not going well for Russia.

entropical

Veteran
I have no fear of a tactical atomic strike from russia. It´s useless on the battlefield and the greatest mistake that russia can make. China lets russia fall and the NATO comes in with non nuclear weapons. Yeah, please, just do it. :)
Why don’t you learn their nuclear doctrine instead of wishfully thinking and hoping that they use tactical nukes against Ukraine?