What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hahahaha. They need to come up with a net that can be dropped and foul the prop, making the drone have to glide down or be intentionally crashed. Then pick up the pieces and copy them.

Must be fun messing with a drone like that.

If the warmongers start hanging 2000 pound bombs that they can detonate when a jet gets close, give it the gun. The drones should be shot down as a matter of course, every time. The US has no bidness flying over the Black Sea.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Poland is giving Ukraine MIG 29s. Ukraine has pilots already current in the MIGs and it's way more fighter than the F-16 with twin engines and angle adjustable jet nozzles. The MIG 29s came out about 15 years after the F-16.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FrWbKfVacAgom_G.jpeg
FrWY3NeaIAoyzQu.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I was a little concerned thinking that we were witnessing a swing towards fascism when the Patriot Act got passed.

I was convinced of it after the last regime and listening to some today convinces me further.

I never thought that I would see the day when Americans supported Russia invading nations.

It's a brave new world indeed.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny I remember the day when hippies were against foreign conflict, against any war period for that matter. Now not only are they okay with it "on their terms" they actively promote it with snarky memes and armchair trolling. Where have all the flowers gone indeed :rolleyes:
ya but my side....

Corpselover Fat

"Now I am reading some telegram channels, where they write "Hurrah-patriots are glad that they shot down a drone." My friends, I assure you that everyone is happy. This is probably one of the key moments of the special military operation so far, our armed forces have shown that the country's patience is not unlimited.

The funds of the United States and their sixes transmit information to the Ukrainian
army and their mercenaries. There are still AWACS, reconnaissance satellites, communications satellites, including Starlink, is something to do to put this reconnaissance fraternity in place.

No one doubts the heroism of the pilot, no doubt a worthy state award awaits him."

-Girkin

audiohi

Veteran
Funny I remember the day when hippies were against foreign conflict, against any war period for that matter. Now not only are they okay with it "on their terms" they actively promote it with snarky memes and armchair trolling. Where have all the flowers gone indeed :rolleyes:

hippies?

what year do you think this is?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The MQ-9 should have pulled up right in front of the Russian Su-27. A quick 50' climb would have solved the problem and the existing video would have put it all on Russia.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The MQ-9 should have pulled up right in front of the Russian Su-27.
i was thinking about an explosives charge on board the Reaper so it can "self-destruct" in a situation like this. if the other craft is "affected", maybe they won't get so close next time. :unsure: if that actually happened in international airspace over international waters, then Russia has already effectively fired the first shot of the next war...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
most normal people ARE against wars both foreign and domestic. i haven't seen anyone promoting a war. i do see those that refuse to allow naked aggression to succeed. giving a bully what he wants works SO well long-term...

RobFromTX

most normal people ARE against wars both foreign and domestic. i haven't seen anyone promoting a war. i do see those that refuse to allow naked aggression to succeed. giving a bully what he wants works SO well long-term...
Lol Ive been watching bullies run the show my whole life over here. Making it illegal for rail workers to strike. Now thats bullying

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Lol Ive been watching bullies run the show my whole life over here. Making it illegal for rail workers to strike. Now thats bullying
they call that "not letting the tail wag the dog". you can't let a group of people disrupt much of any nations economy because they can't get as big of a raise as they would like. if they went out on an illegal strike over safety concerns, i'd be all in favor of it. if you are going to do something disruptive, there better be an upside to it for society as a whole if you expect support.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i was thinking about an explosives charge on board the Reaper so it can "self-destruct" in a situation like this. if the other craft is "affected", maybe they won't get so close next time. :unsure: if that actually happened in international airspace over international waters, then Russia has already effectively fired the first shot of the next war...
I thought about that too, but taking out the Russian Su-27 and the pilot while blaming it on them sounded even better. It would be a good trade and send a message.

Latest posts

Latest posts