What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
i don't think they have announced the start date yet. :unsure: i'm sure that the Russian team is in a terrible state of agitation waiting for it to be posted... :yoinks:The Chump may be indicted as early

i don't think they have announced the start date yet. :unsure: i'm sure that the Russian team is in a terrible state of agitation waiting for it to be posted... :yoinks:The Chump may be indicted as early as tomorrow. :biggrin:
Fresh ukraine troops are coming back from the nato training in western europe, also with a lot of new weapons. A offensive is in the air. Maybe not the big one, maybe they try to encircle the Wagner troops around Bahmut? But what do I know? The fog of war.

Absolem

Fuck. Russia is way more weaker then anybody could have predicted.
Is there really anybody scared of them at this point?? Getting help from China.. New low for a world power.
Fighting a second rate military and they can't even hold a Ukraine city more then a few months.
Nice work Biden. Bleeding Russia of resource's and men without commiting any troops.
The cost has been a few tanks and planes.

Art of war type stuff.

greyfader

Fuck. Russia is way more weaker then anybody could have predicted.
Is there really anybody scared of them at this point?? Getting help from China.. New low for a world power.
Fighting a second rate military and they can't even hold a Ukraine city more then a few months.
Nice work Biden. Bleeding Russia of resource's and men without commiting any troops.
The cost has been a few tanks and planes.

Art of war type stuff.
"all war is based upon deception" sun tzu

Corpselover Fat

Diary of a russian officer captured near Vuhledar.

March 1: 100 soldiers undertook an assault; 16 remained.
March 3: out of 116 soldiers 23 remained.
March 4: out of 103 soldiers 15 remained.
March 5: out of 115 soldiers 3 remained.

FrLbRlzWYAAQv4C.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That is a very likely scenario,,,,
History tells us that at some point their will be a “change of guard”,,,
it will be quick and brutal,,,,s2
they've already side-lined Wagners head, from news reports. out of the loop, as they say.
Yes, that´s true, I still can believe it until today, a year after the beginning of the war. The progress of the last month, isn´t really a progress. So many dead, wounded and traumatized on both sides, for close to nothing.
trench warfare is a bitch. i'm surprised that Russian troops are not actively rebelling from being shoved into frontal assaults on entrenched positions with no training.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Lost 58,000 in Vietnam from an army with AK47s and bamboo sticks, even the B52s couldnt help.:rolleyes:

Knock down a $56 million US MQ-9 Reaper drones with a shovel.
FrNEEH2XoAAkxZC.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We were using it as a spy plane because new reports show rooski missile frigates on the way to launch some pricey hardware. They must be running out. Hard to bitch if you're half way in the game and take a hit. Nobody hurt.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
We were using it as a spy plane because new reports show rooski missile frigates on the way to launch some pricey hardware. They must be running out. Hard to bitch if you're half way in the game and take a hit. Nobody hurt.

Not only using as spy plane but kill young boys in Somalia too, what I heard today, just like in Obummer time.
The Russians still have their subs.

Are you smarter then a Russian photoshopped pic??????????

The answer for some here is apperantly............NO
Smarter then what msm brings to believe the Russians fight with shovels.Whats next?

Latest posts

Latest posts