What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

The first thing one must do before blasting AK's and throwing grenades is to determine if they're boys or girls.

I've noticed that the US kids don't care about questioning the Swedish government.

I suppose they're stupidly pro-parliamentary democracy...??

It's not that I'm not appreciative of such a wonderfully interesting derailment... it's just that I'm not certain that I follow it properly...

Gender identity is primary in regards to weapons performance?

Americans have been disregarded by Swedes, but it's okay because they're authoritarian by definition (as well as our own government)?

These points, if I have them correctly, don't appear to apply to the conversation (or even be true).... but I'm completely in rapt awe awaiting further descriptions of outrage.

In the meantime, how about anyone addressing the legitimacy of the average meme repost offered in this thread?

I am not shocked that people have opinions, but I question what led them to develop those opinions.

It seems more and more people are willing to just get handed things and pass them along... and the people handing out opinions haven't really developed them before handing them out.

I guess I'll wait until somebody else figures it out for somebody else so I can figure out why they can't figure out why they can't figure it out.
the super bowl flyover by the Blue Angels was the first all-female flyover of the super bowl.

before those ladies became world-class aerobatic pilots they were fighter pilots.

i mentioned the Swedes because i just saw an article about Sweden having one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world per capita.

and that target shooting is a family sport there.

entropical

Veteran
Are you talking about Sweden or California ?

What I notice about Swedes is that they tend to have a lot less Anxiety and Anger than Americans.

They also tend to be stupidly pro-Authority, never questioning the US government, for example.

Like Christians sort of, but without the "gonna go to Heaven, I'm SAVED" BS.
Exactly. The same kind of utopian thinking. The swedes and the californians alike go to heaven through sex change operations and act pious by welcoming migrants. Sweden. How it started..

How it’s going..

”Migrant mafia gangs are terrorising Sweden’s streets with a surge of bombings and murders, forcing police chiefs in one of Europe’s most liberal countries to admit they are losing their grip on law and order.

Just five years after the country welcomed refugees with open arms, criminal clans from the Middle East, north Africa and the Balkans are behind soaring crime rates in their once peaceful cities, police say, with 257 bombings and more than 300 shootings last year.”

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
perhaps training them at that age but the law in ukraine says that you have to be 18 to be in the military.

we have military academies in the US for high schoolers that offer training in the use of small arms.

every kid in sweden can shoot your eyeball at 100 meters.

i personally grew up with all kinds of hunting guns and was quite proficient with them.

training children is one thing but sending them into combat is a very different thing.

so, i exposed the photo you posted as coming from russian propaganda and then you show kids being trained as if that reinforces the photo somehow.

you don't see the logical disconnection here?

you can join the military in the US at 17 years old.

i have seen some really young-looking russian mobiks on u-tube. some of them are not even shaving yet.

the point i'm trying to get across to you here is that no intelligent person would see a picture of a youngster loading a mortar tube while wearing a Ukrainian patch and take it at face value.

under the existing circumstances of this war and the modern internet world.

i know you would like for it to be true and, whether it's true or not, you desperately want others to believe it's real.

but the only place this shows up on the internet is a twitter account entitled "friend of russia".

if it were true it would be in the mainstream media. not just the west but all over the russian state media as well.

not a mention of it anywhere by anybody except "friend of russia" on twitter.

can't you find any real news?
This is another situation than in peace time.Kids over there are trained with AK47s during summer camp, but at this moment men are dying in high numbers.In the big cities, but also in small villages they summon or actually pick those young men from the street to serve in the east where they're needed.

For this kind of news items you will need a Telegram app on your phone.Its still available in the play store for Android.Dont know about the Apple store.

greyfader

This is another situation than in peace time.Kids over there are trained with AK47s during summer camp, but at this moment men are dying in high numbers.In the big cities, but also in small villages they summon or actually pick those young men from the street to serve in the east where they're needed.

For this kind of news items you will need a Telegram app on your phone.Its still available in the play store for Android.Dont know about the Apple store.
then why aren't you using telegram as a source instead of a russian propaganda entity?

nothing you have shown is from telegram.

greyfader

Maybe because the US uses fear, intimidation, lies and violence to try to control the rest of the world. Illegitimate authority is for suckers. I thought hippies knew that.
try;

maybe because Russia uses fear, intimidation, lies, and violence to try to control the rest of the world.

illegitimate authority is for suckers.

i thought fascists knew that.

audiohi

Veteran
Yes, really. You are pointing to colorful diagrams citing GDP and defence budgets while I speak of actual industrial production.

Being depleted means Nato is running out of stock to support the needs of the AFU. They use around 6.000 artillery rounds per day. Expanding production will take years. The US pledged to do that and issued contracts to increase production from 14.000 rounds per month to 90.000 by 2025. That is years from now and still only half of what Ukraine needs. Now Nato will start training ukranians how to shoot less. All while Russia is using some 20.000 rounds of artillery every day. Yes it is reflected in the death rates.

Ammunition stocks are not the only thing being depleted.

Cost no ammo at all

tyw3qlrcnsia1.jpg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Come on...

If you want to retort, please do so.

The fact that Russia is guilty of what you accuse the US is the actual point you are attempting to gloss over.

It actually was an insightful point.

When you get done with being offended come back and lay down some conversation.

dramamine

Come on...

If you want to retort, please do so.

The fact that Russia is guilty of what you accuse the US is the actual point you are attempting to gloss over.

It actually was an insightful point.

When you get done with being offended come back and lay down some conversation.
Saying that Russia does the same thing is hardly even a response. "Nuh uh, Russia does".

I wasn't wrong about the US. Neither of those responses even tried to refute what I said. Straight to juvenile insults. That's not a conversation. It's boring and a waste of time.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Straight to juvenile insults. That's not a conversation. It's boring and a waste of time.
so far, your assessment of your conversational skills is spot-on. when you want to start a conversation, i suggest a different approach than an opening gambit as "suckers". let's hear what you think is "illegitimate authority" . it wouldn't be "having influence" per chance? both sides seek influence. is only the US having it your problem? are you okay with Russia doing so? when was the last time that you recall the US invading and "annexing" a neighboring countries territory? or even threatening to do so? let's have a conversation...

greyfader

@dramamine

my responses are on the same level as your statement.

you can't actually expect someone to "refute" what sounds like a childish outburst expressing your "feelings".

there was no content to refute. just an opinion. i'm not going to try and refute an opinion.

greyfader

the first map shows the russian controlled ground on aug 4, 2022 donetsk region including bakhmut.

the second shows russian controlled ground on feb 14, 2023. all of russian controlled ground in ukraine.

the third shows the donetsk region again 6 1/2 months after the first russian attack on bakhmut

as anyone can see, the russians are not making any real progress.

6 1/2 months of getting nowhere, at great expense.

1676693774237.png

1676693804893.png

1676694306369.png

entropical

Veteran
the first map shows the russian controlled ground on aug 4, 2022 donetsk region including bakhmut.

the second shows russian controlled ground on feb 14, 2023. all of russian controlled ground in ukraine.

the third shows the donetsk region again 6 1/2 months after the first russian attack on bakhmut

as anyone can see, the russians are not making any real progress.

6 1/2 months of getting nowhere, at great expense.

ISW is a propaganda arm of the Kagan-Nudelman clan of jewish-american war mongers and organizers. What you forget after consuming their propaganda is that Russia is fighting a war of attrition meaning this is how real progress is measured.

E85547BD-732D-4BD4-9914-F137BA0DC8BC.jpeg