What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Three Berries

never too late to out a traitor! trump and his supporters turned their backs on the constitution.
Nonsense. All you know is what the lying left allows you to know. The videos are coming out. 14k hours they have kept hid and wanted to keep the testimony sealed for 75 years! Oh the transparency.

greyfader

Nonsense. All you know is what the lying left allows you to know. The videos are coming out. 14k hours they have kept hid and wanted to keep the testimony sealed for 75 years! Oh the transparency.
i am not part of the shrill ultra-liberal left. i am not a democrat. i am not a republican. i am not part of the ultra-fascist right.

i'm your worst nightmare! an independent voter!

independents decided the last elections, the midterms. and they decided the presidential race in 2020.

i am an independent who doesn't like or trust any politician. period.

i love guns and free speech. the bill of rights. the constitution. hate communists and nazi's.

i do have a lifetime awareness of what donald trump really is and that's a con artist. i have watched him lie, cheat, and steal at every opportunity he had all of my adult life. and i'm 72.

he's a Machiavellian, narcissistic, psychopath who is totally devoid of any real emotion or human feelings.

he sees all around him as expendable pawns to be used.

do you know why conspiracy theorists are called theorists? because they never have any proof!

you would think that, after a while, someone could at least come up with some hardcore proof of something. if it were true, of course!

i have a question for you, three berries, why do you love trump so much? what does he represent to you that you are so enamored of?

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Don't expect an answer, expect a question.

Trump's got him acting like Jesus serving the MAGA agenda to please his father.

He doesn't want to process the reasoning behind bootlicking.

Fascism is easier than trying to understand how freedom is won.

Just read the memes, listen to AM talk radio, talk shit about people exercising freedom, and repost the memes, call in to AM talk radio to talk hateful shit about people exercising freedom. Listen to the others get riled up. Kidnap podiums. Await instructions from Q.

It's easy, not complicated like empathizing or compromising for the sake of community and societal strength.

If you only knew how far he's gone down that rabbit hole just look at a few of his recent posts.

He seems to like his reality dictated.

greyfader

i know better than to expect rational answers. it's always vague allusions to things that only those on the "inside" know or understand.

it's pretty sad when a person lives their entire life vicariously through the mind lens of a cult figure.

so, we have references to NPC, which is a "nonplaying character".

and we have someone who is surprised that large corporations (blackrock) fund businesses. huh, what?

oh, and zerohedge.com is owned by this guy,

Krassimir Ivandjiiski, who is a former kgb agent from Bulgaria.

again, all i did was check whois and he is the registrant.

you guys quote Russian-sponsored websites that are obvious propaganda outlets.

you surely don't expect credibility, do you?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This is how badly Russia is suffering - their trade balance was almost 1/4=trillion in 2022.

The comments are a hoot and reflect how far off the American msm is from what people know. The comment about the Saudi’s only taking yuan for their oil, and Russia only taking gold from unfriendly nations (that stole their money in foreign reserves) for their energy and materials is spot on. Then the fiat money takers pull out their military. When that fails, they go down swinging with nukes.

Interesting times. This goes back to the roots of th3 trouble - Obama and whomever installed him. If Putin nuked Davos with hypersonic missiles the day would be a global holiday.

From the comments in this Davos article, people agree.

Last edited:

greyfader

Reuters

Russia posts record current account surplus of $227 billion in 2022​

Tue, January 17, 2023 at 7:28 AM CST·2 min read

(Reuters) -Russia's current account surplus hit a record high in 2022, the central bank said on Tuesday, as a fall in imports and robust oil and gas exports kept foreign money flowing in despite Western efforts to isolate the Russian economy.
Russia's current account - a measure of the difference between all money coming into a country through trade, investment and transfers, and what flows back out - came in at $227.4 billion, up 86% from 2021.
Russian imports fell sharply last year amid an exodus of Western firms after the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Moscow for its invasion of Ukraine.
But the Kremlin has sought to replace revenues lost from its oil and gas exports to Europe with a pivot to China, India and other Asian countries.
Trade between Russia and China hit a record high of $190 billion last year, Chinese customs data showed.
As imports fell, Moscow's trade balance - the difference between total exports and imports - swelled to $282.3 billion in 2022, up from $170.1 billion the previous year.
The central bank said higher commodity prices throughout 2022 had helped push the current account higher, while imports slowly recovered in the second half of the year.
Russia's export revenues are set to come under fresh pressure in 2023 as Western and Japanese sanctions on Russian oil come into full effect.
The Group of Seven major economies will expand an oil embargo beyond crude to include Russian oil products from Feb. 5.
Analysts say this could lead to a reduction in Russian oil output of up to 1 million barrels per day (bpd) in the first quarter of 2023.
An official forecast sees Russia's output of oil products falling sharply this year to 230 million tonnes from 272 million, according to a senior Russian source.

greyfader

you don't show the whole story dude!

russia's surplus this year is in relation to last year, which was a disaster.

the trade surplus reflects the fact that Russia is importing less than it exports.

this is because of trade sanctions.

it's not good news for Russia overall. it means they cannot buy all the shit they need!

from the full article you posted;

"Russian imports fell sharply last year amid an exodus of Western firms after the West imposed sweeping sanctions on Moscow for its invasion of Ukraine."

"As imports fell, Moscow's trade balance - the difference between total exports and imports - swelled to $282.3 billion in 2022, up from $170.1 billion the previous year.
The central bank said higher commodity prices throughout 2022 had helped push the current account higher, while imports slowly recovered in the second half of the year.
Russia's export revenues are set to come under fresh pressure in 2023 as Western and Japanese sanctions on Russian oil come into full effect."

if Russia is doing so well financially why are the supermarket shelves empty?

why is the largest mall in Moscow boarded up and empty?

the only thing the Russians are exporting is energy. and terror!

money is no good if you can't spend it!

and flylowgethigh, you have just exposed yourself as a racist!

"This goes back to the roots of th3 trouble - Obama"

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
FB_IMG_1673977496014.jpg

Three Berries

i am not part of the shrill ultra-liberal left. i am not a democrat. i am not a republican. i am not part of the ultra-fascist right.

i'm your worst nightmare! an independent voter!

independents decided the last elections, the midterms. and they decided the presidential race in 2020.

i am an independent who doesn't like or trust any politician. period.

i love guns and free speech. the bill of rights. the constitution. hate communists and nazi's.

i do have a lifetime awareness of what donald trump really is and that's a con artist. i have watched him lie, cheat, and steal at every opportunity he had all of my adult life. and i'm 72.

he's a Machiavellian, narcissistic, psychopath who is totally devoid of any real emotion or human feelings.

he sees all around him as expendable pawns to be used.

do you know why conspiracy theorists are called theorists? because they never have any proof!

you would think that, after a while, someone could at least come up with some hardcore proof of something. if it were true, of course!

i have a question for you, three berries, why do you love trump so much? what does he represent to you that you are so enamored of?
How do you know your vote was counted correctly?

greyfader

How do you know your vote was counted correctly?
unfortunately, i had to choose between the lesser of two evils just like everybody else.

but with 8 million other people choosing the same lesser of two evils the vote can't be that far off.

lets assume 7 million of the votes for Biden were totally fraudulent.

Biden would have still won.

but, come on, man! you can't possibly be beating that dead horse this late in the game.

after everyone involved except for trump has admitted it was all bullshit.

everybody but the batshit crazy qanon junkies.

Three Berries

unfortunately, i had to choose between the lesser of two evils just like everybody else.

but with 8 million other people choosing the same lesser of two evils the vote can't be that far off.

lets assume 7 million of the votes for Biden were totally fraudulent.

Biden would have still won.

but, come on, man! you can't possibly be beating that dead horse this late in the game.

after everyone involved except for trump has admitted it was all bullshit.

everybody but the batshit crazy qanon junkies.
Not many people still believe the election was done fairly. If you do then you aren't as independent as you proclaim. I've been voting since McGovern and I doubt if the elections have ever been fair at the top. The last 30 years it has really gotten bad.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Pretty scary dude IMO, and a lot of big shots are in Davos licking his boots. Used to be called the Bilderbergers.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Isn't this thread about War? Where's the war news? I want to hear more American opinions on what's best for the world.
We have to 'level the playing field', @Brother Nature .

Meanwhile, the Air Force awarded a $985 million contract to Raytheon Technologies, including its program partner Northrop Grumman, on Sept. 22 to kick-start the development of the Hypersonic Attack Cruise Missile as an operational, rather than prototype, capability. Raytheon will deliver two of the missile batteries and prepare the missiles for their planned deployment on F-15 fighter jets in fiscal year 2027. (See ACT, June 2022.) The Pentagon began the program in fiscal year 2022. (See ACT, July/August 2021.)

The system “will provide our commanders with tactical flexibility to employ fighters to hold high-value, time-sensitive targets at risk, while maintaining bombers for other strategic targets,” Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Brown said in the award announcement.

The Air Force also noted that the United States will continue its collaboration with Australia on the system’s design and development under a joint project arrangement. This will include the use of Australia’s test infrastructure for the system’s first all-up-round flight tests.

U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Japanese Defense Minister Yasukazu Hamada struck an agreement in September for the two countries to continue cooperation on anti-hypersonic weapons defense systems. The officials “agreed to continue joint analysis on counter-hypersonic technology and, based on its progress, to begin consideration of joint research on technologies and components,” according to a Japanese Defense Ministry readout of the meeting.

Then there's Space Force...

Keep an eye on the Ozzies when they go hypersonic. You know how the feel about Kiwis.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not many people still believe the election was done fairly. If you do then you aren't as independent as you proclaim. I've been voting since McGovern and I doubt if the elections have ever been fair at the top. The last 30 years it has really gotten bad.
The worst being when Kennedy was elected.

greyfader

By Dr Robert Johnson, director of the Changing Character of War programme, University of Oxford History faculty.
Russia has become the reviled aggressor in a war it seemingly cannot win, rather than the clever player of international strategy and diplomacy it set out to be. Putin clearly cares nothing for public opinion or heavy civilian casualties, but his original strategy has failed. It is clear, he had intended:
  • To create a new world order with Russia as a dominating power, a rival to the US and NATO.
  • To be in control of Kyiv in two days.
  • To present NATO with a fait accompli: it would have to accept a ‘greater Russia’.
  • The Ukrainians would capitulate, and get no support.
  • Russia would return almost to its Cold War size and strength.
  • China would lend support in a new Asian axis.
As the world looks on in horror at events in Ukraine, it was clear the Russian army’s failure to take Kyiv in a blitzkrieg campaign, the foundation stone on which Putin’s strategy rested, has led to a very different war – one of attrition rather than one of decision.

Latest posts

Latest posts