What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

Russia informed the UN that the stripper should have taken the ride to his house in Miami that Biden oferred him. Things are heating up. Russia says it is going to replace the government in Kiev if the ukes don’t change their evil ways.

southfront.org is a russian government propaganda outlet.

see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SouthFront

check whois also. server registered in Russia.

i wonder why all the trumpettes are pro russian? could it be that trumpy bear made a deal with putler?

you guys can't even come up with a credible source!

greyfader

That's very simple to say that.Zelensky with Kolomoisky sold Ukraine to certain Western parties, but those parties aren't a match to Russia.
this is fucking hilarious! do you really believe russia is still some kind of world superpower?

the russian economy has been dying by degrees since 2014 and the takeover of crimea.

the industrialized world turned its back on the pariah state 9 years ago and it's been all downhill ever since.

increasing isolation, decreasing economy, Russians leaving the country by the millions since 1992.

900,000 since this war began.

greyfader

i case you haven't guessed already, i am the grower formerly known as delta9nxs. i changed my handle and passwords because i found them in the hands of advertisers.

but, it's still me, and i'm still on the case!

the missile that hit the apartment building was not shot down by Ukrainian air defense as the liar above has stated.

it was a repurposed ballistic missile that the Ukrainians are not equipped to shoot down yet because the patriot system is not in place yet.

so they could not have shot it down. they don't have the technical ability.

Russia is running out of cruise missiles and is removing old nuke warheads from ballistic missiles.

these old ballistics missiles are not all that accurate and have a 5-mile radius of error because they were intended to be used for nukes and 5 miles is close enough.

why is Russia resorting to using antique missiles?

greyfader

Is it so the Russian economy totally collapsed?

no, they haven't totally collapsed, but they are on the way down.

i searched a dozen sources of gdp rankings and some do list Russia as the ninth largest economy, but a greater number list Russia as number 11.

you seem to think that number 9 is close to number one and that makes Russia a superpower.

number one is the USA with 10 times the gdp of Russia. 10 times! you would need ten Russias to compete with one USA!

this translated into sheer production capability means the Russians have ten times less production capability.

listing individual countries Russia appears to compete well, but the UK, Germany, France, and Canada all have larger economies than Russia.

and when taken together the nato countries have 25 times the production capability of Russia alone.

and, make no mistake here, Russia is alone in this war!

the ussr was a world superpower. but when it broke up, Russia became a large second-class country.

the average Russian annual income is about 10,000 us dollars a year.

here in the states that is less than the official poverty level.

you are hallucinating!

audiohi

Veteran
southfront.org is a russian government propaganda outlet.

see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SouthFront

check whois also. server registered in Russia.

i wonder why all the trumpettes are pro russian? could it be that trumpy bear made a deal with putler?

you guys can't even come up with a credible source!

They're just confused.

Florida is where all the traitor, losers go when their time is up.

putin's just mad he can't join his buddies there

nznu6c1f1v9a1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
putin's just mad he can't join his buddies there
why can't he? The Chump is there along with DeSantis, Bolsonaro, Gaetz...i'm sure they'd be glad to have him. what a meeting of the "minds", lol. stop the war, bring your troops back into Russian historical border, and come on over. i bet he'd like some 'shrooms and a few spins on Space Mountain...maybe a few winning hands of strip poker with MTG, Lake, & Boebert would put his head in a much better place. :bigeye:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I wish I could tell you that means something to anyone.

Just the fact that you believe that there's anyone who doesn't gobble propaganda down that even knows what you're talking about goes to show how wrapped up in it you have become.

I speak my mind... not someone else's memes.

Three Berries

I wish I could tell you that means something to anyone.

Just the fact that you believe that there's anyone who doesn't gobble propaganda down that even knows what you're talking about goes to show how wrapped up in it you have become.

I speak my mind... not someone else's memes.
It's just a coincidence the left speaks in unison. All for the common good right.....