What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Corpselover Fat

that is most rediculous statemnent i have read since your last post . what you are giving is just your opinion. and it mirrors what your state has told you. no more no less. good day to you.

Which part of

Russia is literally invading a sovereign country and killing it's people. That sovereign country is Ukraine. That sovereign country made political decisions Russia did not like so Russia decided to invade.

Is not true?

Ukraine did not attack Russia. Russia is the only one doing the attacking in Ukraine.

Makroni

invade a sovereign country and murder civilians?

america invade other countries too, irak, bombing Jugoslavien, serbia, None cares. USA even steals the oil from syria too.

and one thing I want you to look at:

USA losing its hegemonic status, that is the reason they are trying to kindle wars against Russia or China (taiwan) for example. Its in order to weak their enemies. Europa is one of USA economic opponents, people who think there are friends between nations, must be naive, there are only interests!

Check out what was happening before the war has started. In the year 2014. USA promote a regime change with 5 billion in Ukraine for example, also the son of Biden is involved in Ukraine energy business, is that a intervention in ukraines sovereignty? Ofcourse it is. Biden tells ukrainian government to get his minister of jsutize to get fired. And they are doing it.

So USA expand its zone of influence to east and none of us should want this. No country in the world should plan to put rockets near country border towards a nuclear armorded power like Russia. Its just stupid! => potential for conflict

The whole maidan coup was not worked up yet, obviously.

But yeah Ukraine defends our democrazy and our values. This is really hard brainwashed stuff. I never thought we could end up in this issue.

Also the Nato expand its zone to east all the last years, against all promises that was made before!!!

new rocket system/ short-range missiles can destroy moscow from ukraine in minutes. It Is like moscow shall accept to be beheaded from USA/ NAto in a couple of minutes. Why would moscow accept that ?

Putin asked for securrity interest, they have been ignored by the president of the USA all the time.

IN the end USA weakening EUropa now and Russia too, that is the geostratetic result of all. Germany lose its cheap energy and get in to a total dependency of USA in military question and now also with the energy.

Nato and its expand in to east area and USA itself have a big part of the quesion whos FAULT is this war?

I suggest to check out the theses of Prof. J.J. Mearsheimer from the university of chicago,

remarkable to mention is: this video was uploaded already 7 Years ago!

WHat would USA say, if Russia would plan to have military alliances with kanada or mexiko and put his bombs and rockets there and military bases? USA would invade mexiko or kanada... ;P

Last edited:

Corpselover Fat

america invade other countries too, irak, bombing Jugoslavien, serbia, None cares. USA even steals the oil from syria too.

and one thing I want you to look at:

USA losing its hegemonic status, that is the reason they are trying to kindle wars against Russia or China (taiwan) for example. Its in order to weak their enemies. Europa is one of USA economic opponents, people who think there are friends between nations, must be naive, there are only interests!

Check out what was happening before the war has started. In the year 2014. USA promote a regime change with 5 billion in Ukraine for example, also the son of Biden is involved in Ukraine energy business, is that a intervention in ukraines sovereignty? Ofcourse it is. Biden tells ukrainian government to get his minister of jsutize to get fired. And they are doing it.

So USA expand its zone of influence to east and none of us should want this. No country should plan to put rockets near a nuclear armorded power (Russia)

The whole maiden coup was not worked up ,yet. Obivsously..

But yeah Ukraine defends our democrazy and our values. This is really hard brainwashed stuff. I never thought we could end up in this issue.

Also the Nato expand its zone to east all the last years, against all promises that was made before!!!

new rocket system/ short-range missiles can destroy moscow from ukraine in minutes. It Is like moscow shall accept to be beheaded from USA/ NAto in a couple of minutes. Why would moscow accept that ?

Putin asked for securrity interest, they have been ignored by the president of the USA all the time.

IN the end USA weakening EUropa now and Russia too, that is the geostratetic result of all. Germany lose its cheap energy and get in to a total dependency of USA in military question and now also with the energy.

Nato and its expand in to east area and USA itself have a big part of the quesion whos FAULT is this war?

I suggest to check out the theses of Prof. J.J. Mearsheimer from the university of chicago,

remarkable to mention is this video was uploaded already 7 Years ago!

WHat would USA say, if Russia would plan to have military alliances with kanada or mexiko and put his bombs and rockets there and military bases? USA would invade mexiko or kanada... ;P

So you are essentially saying Russia should be allowed to invade countries?

Corpselover Fat

No, havn not said this. You cannot read?

The thing is we must judge with the same scale always , but we dont!

and complexity of war is a thing you must aware of.

World is not good and bad or black and white , like we pretend to be.

Russia invaded Ukraine. That is pretty black and white. No one attacked Russia. Russia attacked a sovereign country. I don't like imperialism.

Makroni

I don't like imperialism.

me neither.

But i think you like the imperalism of USA?

This new neocolonialism really make me worry.

USA should start to acceept "USA first" is over. Instead, they face other countries in to a proxi war in order to weaknesses them.

Time of multipolarity world is coming, USA dont want accept this. I dont like imperialism and neocolonialism!

Last edited:

Corpselover Fat

me neither.

But i think you like the imperalism of USA?

This new neocolonialism really make me worry.

USA should start to acceept "USA first" is over. Instead they face other countries in to a war.

Time of multipolar world is coming, USA dont want accept this. I dont like imperalism and neocolonialism!

Why would I? You are the one trying to justify Russian imperialism with what the Us has done. That's fucked up.

Makroni

You dont understand the role of the USA in the war ...
study the history of it.

the war hasnt really started in february 2022. Look what happened before maybe?

If you just cut a big part of the war history, then it is propaganda! Some informations missing , right?

You need to see the big picture , but you dont want to see it.

jump117

Veteran
I'm sure we are similar in many ways. We're probably different in some ways too. I'm guessing a few of those things are:
- my country shares border with Russia
- I know someone from Donbas
- I see Ukrainian refugees every day
It's hard to imagine how hard you're suffering. Are the refugees behaving well? I heard they make noise, steal, bully and smear everything around with yellow paint?

Reactions: Gry

Makroni

Yes. Russian imperialism in action.

look . not always the one who shoots first is 100% guilty, also the one who provoked to shoot has a part of guilt.

If we are not able to understand this, we gonna suffer a long time because of this war,european people more than guys form USA and Ukrainians the most, they die for NOTHING literally.

The first and most important thing to understand "both sides", but especially the role of USA, that is undervalued in public discussion.

For the USA this proxi war is not that bad in geostratetic results /outcome. And this is something you should think about , really.

A lot of other administration of the USA didnt want European to connect with Russian energy. Trump, Bush, Obama. Its not even a secret they wanted to stop NOrdstream 2!

What do you think is the USA doing in the european continent? Because you talk all time about Russians imperalism, what is the nato expand towards russia, if this is not a thread for russia, what else?

Last edited:

Makroni

Ukrainians obviously don't want Russia

HAve you asked the Ukrainians?

Obvisously Ukrainian is a really splitted Country in west and east.

You can see this also with the Issue on stepan Bandera .

Quote from wiki:

"Bandera remains a highly controversial figure in Ukraine, with many Ukrainians hailing him as a role model hero,martyred liberation fighter, while other Ukrainians, particularly in the south and east, condemn him as a fascist Nazi collaborator who was, together with followers, responsible for the massacres of Polish and Jewish civilians."

In the western ukrain they celebrate him really hard and build statues and monuments for him, but in the eastern ukraine they do not like him at all, they feel connected to russia and think stepan banderas is a fascist, and they are right. He is a fascist with the same "enemy" and inhuman ideology like the german nazis.

However, a lot of WesternUkrainians think he is a freedom fighter that fought for the sovereignty of ukraine and crazy stuff like this...

Last edited: