What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
"Russia is the world's top producer of wheat. Previously, China had restricted wheat imports from Russia due to concerns about the presence of dwarf bunt fungus — a disease that can cause severe loss of yield for wheat and other crops"

If that fungus spreads to China, Russia may be visited by Chinese troops for a food supply.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Ukraine may not be a utopian paradise of democracy, but it is far less fascist than Putin and his Russia.
The party that governs Ukraine, I believe, would be Center or Center-Right in the E.U.
Its president is Jewish, I believe.
And the ultra-right and neo-Nazi groups do not have institutional representation in Ukraine, I believe; which is the case in E.U. countries.
(But I am not quite sure about the last I am telling you).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As an ex head of KGB, you can't call Putin a fascist, think more a Tsarist.The fascists in Ukraine did have a position in the Ukraine parliament.

Hempy McNoodle

The neocons pushing the WMD story were the same neocons supplying Hussein with weaponry. Perhaps they had first hand knowledge. They were eager to take him out. America was wanting revenge. They would have accepted any story. They would have gone without any story. We wanted to kill something. Hussein needed taking out. Bush wanted a second term.

Do you feel that the UN had any significant role?

Hempy McNoodle

Russia has just threatened "significant retaliation" if Finland and/or Sweden join NATO.

NATO should not be trying to expand. The only reason to do so would be to start the biggest war ever. It is not a peaceful goal.

Understand that if one NATO country is attacked, then the mutual defense treaty kicks in and we have to go to war together. So the more expansion = more chance for conflict. More regime change= more chance for conflict = greater chance for WW3. NATO is acting like a bully and is repeating almost exactly what the Nazis were trying to achieve with their expansion. Russia has legitimate cause for concern. NATO is hostile and desperate to enter into another "war to end all wars."

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NATO should not be trying to expand. The only reason to do so would be to start the biggest war ever. It is not a peaceful goal.

Understand that if one NATO country is attacked, then the mutual defense treaty kicks in and we have to go to war together. So the more expansion = more chance for conflict. More regime change= more chance for conflict = greater chance for WW3. NATO is acting like a bully and is repeating almost exactly what the Nazis were trying to achieve with their expansion. Russia has legitimate cause for concern. NATO is hostile and desperate to enter into another "war to end all wars."

23428.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran

keep lickin' those boots, stempy. it's all you are good at...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russia has just threatened "significant retaliation" if Finland and/or Sweden join NATO.

"join a group to try to keep me from beating you up, and i'll try to beat you up..." i think i'd give them the standard "Snake Island Response" & join up, myself...😎

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The dims went nuts when Trump suggested how nice it would be if America got along with Russia. Not in the way the hag got along, with selling them 20% of the uranium via "Uranium one". That was profit over patriosm.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: wait....so the guy who calls everyone and everything commies is siding with putin?

i'd like to say i'm surprised,but i'm not....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am sure you are "with joe", and his misadventures. I really don't want a big war. America can't afford it.

"join a group to try to keep me from beating you up, and i'll try to beat you up..." i think i'd give them the standard "Snake Island Response" & join up, myself...😎

I wonder how America would react if Russia or China started sending weapons and troops into Mexico and gatgering them near the border. Or if Mexico formed an alliance with the CCP or Russian State, I wonder how America would react, they'd be cool with it, right??