What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Vintage Colombian

Prs2xs

"Well for me I experience "land race" and pretty much everything else with a pipe or paper. I've never been one to buy expensive paraphernalia."

You are shorting yourself. Lol, this isn't the '80's or 90's. Without paper or flame you get to experience the true terps. Another plus is you don't need a long cure to get results. Even slightly damp in the chamber vaporizes cleaner and gives you a much truer experience then paper and flame do. Expensive? Three years ago I bought my $50 Vivant VLeaf and have enjoyed ever since. Given a choice of papers, a pipe, a bong or the vaporizer it is the vape everytime. I use the lowest setting so I get flavor without the coughing or the cloud of smoke.
To each,his own! For me, I feel that there is something missing in the effect, when using a vape - I prefer a joint or a pipe.

Sorry for this post Red, I don't mean to derail your thread!

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fantastic :) I haven’t seen something like that in many decades
IMG_3268.jpeg

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to clarify that I express my opinion not what is right or wrong. I welcome all input because my opinion is subject to change. I appreciate all comments.
IMG_20240715_105333202_MFNR~2.jpg

Getting back to this Red Snake bx. I've tried it several times now and I'd love to say this is incredible Colombian PR that is the best yet. However it's not, the taste is nice and smell is interesting. But the hit is to me disappointing and I can only describe as goes no where. It's potent and without comparing would be considered good by most standards. But it's lack luster hit seems to give the impression that you're about to get really high and then it stops.
The effect is to me present yet somewhat passive. Maybe I'm so use to the raw power of the African varieties that I'm not catching the essence of this RS. I believe it's just this particular phenotype that's not the best it could be. I'll cure it and try it again later with a new perspective.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20240716_095718941_MFNR~2.jpg

Mostly I use this piece of glass from my buddy in Hawaii (thanks man). However most "glass" doesn't last long for me before dropping it. Actually I do have a nice straight forward glass bong but I haven't used it for years.
IMG_20240716_094216240_MFNR~2.jpg

The for mentioned RS plant is just putting out more and more new flowers. So I'll let it grow but constantly looking for bud rot and mildew. So far so good but the mold grows quickly here and overnight there can be a problem.
On a side note one of our respected members here will be visiting the rider in a few days. I'm looking forward to meeting him and introduce him to my modest flower and the best Colombian experience. Should be interesting.

red rider

Newbie777

Funny thing about getting old, I don't realize I'm old. My 18 year old son is into body building and although I don't care about body building but I started working out. So for about a year I started lifting light weights and at sixty one I thought I was in good shape. Then the other day while training I hurt my back. I've had back problems for years but I thought after training for over a year my back was fine. So pushing through the pain I kept doing what I do. Yesterday I'm in the greenhouse planting two little plants and I stood up and my brothers I've never felt pain so intense. I hit the deck and basically couldn't move. To top it off I had left my phone (by accident) at my wife's house. So after about a half hour I pulled myself up but I couldn't stand all the way up. I was unable to move without support but I made it outside the greenhouse. The house isn't far but it's straight up hill from the greenhouse and slippery from the rain. No way I could walk back to the house. And then my donkey friend helped me stand up and allowed my to hold onto him as we walked up to the house. He saved me and earned his keep in my eyes. But yesterday was horrible pain for and finally my daughter arrived at my house with my phone ( and a pizza God bless her). She stayed with me last night but we couldn't sleep due to my constant pain. I still can't move easily but the pain is a little more tolerable this morning. I've got a couple plants to harvest but I'll let them go a little longer. I bought a huge bag of carrots cause he really helped me.

red rider
How is your back doing? Just read through this thread and wanted to ask, if your back got better….i am also lifting weights and had several episodes with back pain…
I think, that the so called golden three from Stuart Mc Gill (YouTube) might help youwith your pain….if you like reading, I recommend you , rebuilding Milo from Dr Aaron Horschig…

blondie

....”On a side note one of our respected members here will be visiting the rider in a few days. I'm looking forward to meeting him and introduce him to my modest flower and the best Colombian experience. Should be interesting.”

Looking forward to meeting up with the rider and some fine lumbo...

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like blondie will be in beautiful Paipa this weekend. We've got all kinds of stuff to do here and lots of cool people to meet.
IMG_20240718_082448937_MFNR~2.jpg

In the meantime I've been working tirelessly testing this RS BX. After several more sessions with the RS (which is still growing) I've come to the conclusion that it's good. However when compared to the raw power of the Kamora, Red Death and Wiley (Hawaiian) it lacks. We'll see what blondie thinks when he gets here. I will say the taste is very Colombian but a little sweeter.

red rider

sneezydog

Yessah! Enjoy your visitors, i know you will. Aloha to All.
Blondie enjoy Braddah! Get some farmers milk and butter, accept no less. They know where it all is:) milk is only in the morning and you gotta make it hot one time to kill anything. Possibly learned that the hard way. Butter is wrapped in plastic wrap, a ball thats flattened a bit. Try the kumis a few places its different. With a pan de yuca.....
Ayayay.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every time I go to the greenhouse this RS has more new flowers. These tropical varieties never stop growing. I've had this plant five and a half months now and she's just starting to fill out.
IMG_20240718_094700833_MFNR~2.jpg

The smell is getting stronger, just touching it sets off the aroma. Thought I saw some bud rot but it was just very deep purple leaves.
IMG_20240718_094712045_MFNR~2.jpg

No idea when this one will come down but it's a nice plant.
IMG_20240718_094717785_MFNR~2.jpg

Good things are coming my friends.

red rider

blondie

What a long day and night. Damn crowdstrike issue screwed things up. Arrived bogota around 130 AM instead of 10pm! Greeted by wonderful people thanks to the rider. Leaving the airport, A small snag showed me we aren’t in Kansas anymore. The driver had gotten into an exit lane that was for police only. Unmarked and no way of knowing this. Discussions with the officer and We met up with him a mile or two down the road out of camera range. Paid the proper amount and were on the way... Note to self.. money talks here.

Two expertly rolled joints full of columbian goodness were handed to me. Oh so nice. The rider definitely has class..

blondie

The day was spent hitting fine columbian weed, lounging, columbian bud, walking, columbian hash.. sampling local food. Good day all around. Town is pleasant, safe. We have great accommodations. Clean comfy spacious room. Going to spark up the last half of a joint and sit in the tub. Then hit another half. Then pass out.

Went to sleep about 7am this morning, got up about 1030. Definitely ready to crash.

Attachments

• D3FE2E34-FE25-451F-B90C-B00C3A3EE309.jpeg
    D3FE2E34-FE25-451F-B90C-B00C3A3EE309.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 6970F94D-E7D6-46E3-8049-4143AFEE2709.jpeg
    6970F94D-E7D6-46E3-8049-4143AFEE2709.jpeg
    825.9 KB · Views: 22

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok day two of the blondie adventure. Really good to meet this guy, he's actually got simulator back problems like I had a couple months ago. He's stronger than I am dealing with the pain. I'm hoping that he got some good rest last night cause we're going to my finca today. I've got plants to take care of there and some hash to make. Also I'm going to see if blondie can give me some pointers on my plants in the tent. Anyway today I'll get some good pictures and hopefully blodies back will be better.

red rider

Latest posts

Latest posts