What's new

VaporTek Optimum 4000

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
xxbluevelvetxx said:
OK, I do believe I've found the best deal of all on these Vaportek 4000 units.

They are pricing the unit at US$147 without the cartridge. Cartirdges cost $49.95 for the 90 day refill and $57.95 for the 120 day refill. The store is called The Growstore, four locations in the Colorado area....

Anyone ever odered from them please? I'd like to know because to arrange the purchase of the Vaportek and overseas shipment I have to call Colorado from Europe, and it irks me to call if they're not reliable. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help!

Just a question for u people over there. If I'm wanting to contact these people in Colorado I have to dial 001 before the actual number right?? I found that to be the code for the US, thought it can't be for all of that big country though :rolleyes:

G

Yes Alex, 001 is the country code for US and Canada :wink: You gonna beat me to it? Damn you're working hard for those SB beans LOL :D

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
If there was a smilie of me exitedly jumping from foot to foot I'd be using it here :D

I just want it over 'n done with :rolleyes: I'll probably get someone to take it on theire Visa for me but I still need to know about postage and whether they only do the 60 day carts as there aren't any other ones listed anymore.

I need the thing within the next 4 weeks so it's time to get a move on :bat:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
That's a good price. I found them for $144, but they only do local delivery, thus giving the location would compromise my security. Sorry for the teaser !!! :bat: I'm picking one up in preson next week since it's so close.

Just wanted to say the 147 is probably the best you can get!

Good luck
MS

G

Call vaportek for a distributor in your area.
The distributor won't ask WHY you want them,they have NO idea that VTek's are used in this fashion.
Pay cash,use a fake name for their reciept.
(ie.make up a company name "Green's Cleaners")
The 120-day carts are about $70 each,they last,on '3',about 100 days.
Plan accordingly,buy four at once and you're good for a year.
No need to worry about product obsolecense,the VTek4000's been around for many years.

Simple.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
wow...

wow...

That's it ! With GREAT pleasure, I'm shit canning the carb. scrubber. lol. thanks Sleepy...

toofat

Trust me guys, since I started using the VT 4000 I feel very safe. On my small grow I had it set on "1" and could not smell anything. I have it on "2" to be safe. My cab is 4' X 6' X 7'(H). I have to touch the plants to get a smell. :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
xxbluevelvetxx said:
OK, I do believe I've found the best deal of all on these Vaportek 4000 units.

They are pricing the unit at US$147 without the cartridge. Cartirdges cost $49.95 for the 90 day refill and $57.95 for the 120 day refill. The store is called The Growstore, four locations in the Colorado area....

Anyone ever odered from them please? I'd like to know because to arrange the purchase of the Vaportek and overseas shipment I have to call Colorado from Europe, and it irks me to call if they're not reliable. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help!

The basta*** don't ship out of the US anymore :badday:

Anyone else know a good store that'll ship to Europe??? :confused:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Picked mine up last week. Another satisfied customer, believe me. I only have it set on 1.5 and it's doing its job!

$182 for the unit, one neutral cartridge and tax.

I dont even need the Carbon filter anymore. :joint:

mS

G

i concur, this thing has really impressed me...i got it when the odor overwhelmed the small can fan we have...the smell is a little 'weird' but it definitely doesn't smell like pot...i thought it smelled like bubblegum at first but now it just smells 'sanitized' in a piney way...it is the neutral cartridge...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Sanitized is a good description.

The best part is the thing is practically silent. I mean you have to put your ear up against it to hear any noise at all.

Outstanding equipment.

Oh - I understand they use these in kennels . Not that you need one, but a good excuse would be that you have a couple hounds and it was recommended to help fight doggie odors.

mS

Last edited:
O

OHenry

Well...I just got mine and I'm experimenting with where to put it. I have a drop ceiling and am debating on whether or not to put it up there?!?

I have had the setting up to as much as 6 and still have a green smell.

I am using the 90 day Neutral cartridge. I've got about 1000 sqft of living space.

Either I need proper placement to get this thing working right or the monster ECSD's need to hurry up and finish. I'm hoping that the strains in my room are all just mighty pungent.

Petrol, ECSD, Schrom, DsDv2, SourBubble Bx3, and Deep Wreck.

DID I JUST HAPPEN TO PICK SOME OF THE STINKIEST BUDS TO GROW?

G

DID I JUST HAPPEN TO PICK SOME OF THE STINKIEST BUDS TO GROW?
Petrol, ECSD, Schrom, DsDv2,

Gee....I wonder? :chin: LMAO! Pretty stanky stuff OHenry, but the Vaportek is supposed to handle them...maybe yours has some factory bug?

G

i would turn it all the way up to 10 and see if that helps, the diesel strains are smellier than most from what i've read...i agree though my sanitized smell seems a little 'green' sometimes but it doesn't really smell like pot, it smells more like that weird smell at the grow store imo...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
O do you have it right in the grow room? I think Rez said he has his right in the garden. I have mine right next to the exhaust output. My operation is considerably smaller than yours though.

mS

G

yes i set it right in front of the a/c unit in the flower room...its getting pretty stinky in there i might have to go to 7 or 8 for the last week or two of flowering...still very stealthy those can fans are really loud...