What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

update greenhouse outdoor

G

thanks for the concern,,im all about ,,,,let em come,,,bring it on,,,,6 trees for me and well,,,,,i be legel in cal rules,,,,,,,feds want me,,man,,,,come on,,i be so small time,,u cant even see me!!!,,,,2 down ,,4 to go

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks delicious, jack. Congrats on the harvest. Not a bad idea to do, if you have enough, in case someone does pull off a rip. Knock on Major Wood. How would you categorize the smell in there?

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
awsome man.. really hope everything goes through for you this year. medical mj has helped us out alot.. its helped me get through some real bad health myself.. they gotta relize its a benefit.. and to quit lockin their citizens up for a personal choice.. but yea ne ways lol great gardeN!! lovin it.. wish you the best. Dime

G

being the photographer has its perks,,oh boy does it,,,i could of asked em to strip if i wanted to just to get there shot splattered all over the net,,a verbal agreement is just fine and some weed works as well,,,,,

G

2 trees of my smallest ones are harvested,,4 left in a few weeks and ill be set like wille once was,im still old skool harvest and curing and storage ways,,they will always be the way for me,i never manacure till i be ready to smoke,stays more fresh and thrives off stems and leaves til smoked or 6 months down road might be dried all way to a crumble and dust breakage

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now those are some phat bags! Thanks for sharin, Jack. Love the American tribute and the lady company doing shotguns. Bet you can roll a couple good ones out of that. And you've got 4 more to go!

G

Nice harvest! Should keep you smoking for a while:) Congrats on a succesful grow, i like the pic's and the ladies.
Goodluck with the the last 4!
~neilspotshop

G

thanks for all great comments,,sorry if i dont post on anyones thread,,it is hard enough for me to type my own,and i seem to be losing my vision each day it just gets worse,i had to get reading glasses,,wow,what i have missed,,so i just dont read other threads,,i look at pics cuz that is what i do partly best,take pics,,so once again,,there is a great many nice grows,,way to many to mention,so if you never see me there,,trust me ,ive been there to read what i can read,,and i do that fast ,,great job to all the growers and ppl who do what they do best.....

G

7507pbtime.gif

7507phatyo.gif

7507pbtime.gif

Last edited:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
jack said:
thanks for all great comments,,sorry if i dont post on anyones thread,,it is hard enough for me to type my own,and i seem to be losing my vision each day it just gets worse,i had to get reading glasses,,wow,what i have missed,,so i just dont read other threads,,i look at pics cuz that is what i do partly best,take pics,,so once again,,there is a great many nice grows,,way to many to mention,so if you never see me there,,trust me ,ive been there to read what i can read,,and i do that fast ,,great job to all the growers and ppl who do what they do best.....

As far as I am concerned, don't you worry about that. I will keep checking in with you when ever you update us with your grow.

peace sweetheart

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love those canopy shots, jack. The trees are really filling in now. I can't even notice you took 2 of them out of there. Beauty of a garden this year!

G

i save my old stalks for hemp pipes and bongs and shapes,,like the one in one pic will be a giant peace sighn with words made out of hemp stems as well quoting like peace and haight ashbury,,cant help it if i adore recyclye of hemp in any shape size or form or stalk or stem or even shake for seasonings in spagetti and brownies and eggs ,,like i say,i use as much of plant if possable,,the pipes and bongs are for mainly looking at when finished,,last yrs harvest i sent hemp pipes all over from here to canada to uk just for the hell of it,,one person asked me so i just decided to give out as gifts,,,what is kool is when i got emails of ppl making pipes and bongs and telling me i was a inspirtation,,great feeling no matter how sick i was and are or am,,always better to give than to recieve,,a few pics here were difacult seperating stems in ground cuz 3 and half trees left to harvest,,,any time will harvest all,,some of these stalks were from last yrs and before grows,,one is a 2 piece bong,pipe with roots as stand and bottom half,,,,