What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ufc 2010

jesbuds

Reading some comments and totally forgot to mention Guida last week. I'm not going to lie, I could careless his record, his wins, whatever, I just like seeing that guy fight. I don't know what it is about him, nothing is spectacular but I enjoy him and hope the UFC resigns his contract for more fights. Plus he looked really good and I didn't realize he's only 35, he could have a good run in, got a few more years left before the athleticism starts to wane.

Looking forward to the fights tonight, no one in particular but kinda surprised there were 4 fighters on the card that missed weight. Makes me think there's a bit of a change in mentality on some of the weight cutting with other rules in place and the weight folks used to be able to cut, they can't anymore.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Rewatched the GSP vs Bisping fight .
GSP played him like a piano . Little inside leg kick - over hand right - counter left hook .

The set up was similar to how Dan Henderson KO d Micheal . The twist was the follow up left hook to Micheal`s blind side .
Damn serious corner Firas , Freddy Roach and John Danaher .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Chappi

Who you got? The Count or the Mexican with a weird last name?

I have to cheer Kelvin just because he’s repping my native country but he’s also an excellent striker and wrestler. I just hope he lays off the tacos and makes weight.

Bwanabud

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kelvin has had serious weight issues, but he's at a natural class now...good striker with a decent ground game.
[/FONT]

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Chappi

Bisping by UD .
Surprised he was able to heal his cuts in between fights ? Game planning for The C*unt has to be around attacking his right side / blind side .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

.Answering From previously page - to the quote.
Have a Look around , ' dude '. (-:

O,course were all judges.

b' (-: n others. (;

<- That's transformers. 2007 . (-: (smile) gotta go,will be changing lots . yawn, nah Aint sleep -. ............ added just now There will be translation coming (;
Edited on the 19/11.17 . 3:15 my time . " [ Minus the end bit ! ] " - , the Film

-
look at Gn's favorite lyrics too. n Brightside Cheese thread
-
Brain waves change from this ? to This :) Or take the " ? -Knowing more - Pill " . wuuUU HuuU * No not AmericaN But THIS IS about US , Remember someone saying " Im the way ".
* no offence, on the contary
. Ney worry (n stuff) . eik-Stay Calm. Ya fresh to posting on this thread. )-: Others seen me for yrs . Know what im saying :)/ ...
Take Note of Lyrics , correctly. Discrepancies with Links as often said. " when mick says that at the end im always like , switch off or SAY Diii daaa dii DAA blaaa ... https://youtu.be/g_gz66Ff2Gs

https://youtu.be/bgfQ-QZXtlc

There is reasons for things, gotta rush. Sometime this will be at the front. Pitta patter = yawn, not here for long. Thx so much b' (; . mer' Yesum ,Eb SD.MM mrs b.mr - Rg ,shrews etc :tiphat: :yes : , Confer Confer Confer !!! CannoT pitta patta ,
Hours av been wasted doin such ... No time to lose Silly ; . (-:
Course , wish to know. were ALL the same ...
-

-
19/11 -2017
" womens week " :) ... mmm, soz - "eye know what im sayin' (-;

NO OFFENCE ; :joint: . . i NEED to take this Information and MUCH MORE to Somewhere else. [. Non Electronic ] - Wheres the nearest Nunery -Monkery ['such a word?] To Crewe, cheshire ?

-
Should not of deleted that text on the Brightside thread (cus of these fears.Results) ... ;
Anyone want to buy a house in the north of england (Crewe)
Cost £131.000 needs abit doing to it ,not much tho - Certainly not £5.000 grands worth , so say at £125.000 ? .?
Save throwing cultivating stuff away too.
-
Dark haired ring girl, Sat in the middle (((-:

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Soz. just re-read that and Does Sound Extremely childish.
Excitement level iii.rather this eik. !!!

OK, anyway gotta " Get With The Program "

Someone say Erratic. Told you a mockery is made.
Now im 46.

Not long to wait.

Less is by far More ian (-:

-
Not I c time. - 2:47pm

transformers 2007
Good bits on that (-:
Ignore the verbals of the 'zooming' driver in the tunnel, tired ,so,maybe not

....................... )(*&^%$£"!¬0987654321`qwertyuiop[] ... --- This your FIrst year ~your New to schOOL ~ THIS YEAR ... (((-: ...

Mickerys around I donno what will happen when I lay down the head. Now that's Silly Eh.

^(-: 15-16 points. ". <------- " ;;;;;;; ( - :

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Post count doesn't change on this thread .

Should not of deleted that text on the Brightside thread (cus of these fears.Results) ... ;
Anyone want to buy a house in the north of england (Crewe)
Cost £131.000 needs abit doing to it ,maybe not much tho - Certainly not £6.000 grands worth,sure. so say at £124.000 ? .?
Save throwing cultivating stuff away too.
Needs new Fascias
painting and decorating
Stair-landing Carpet [isnt 1]
Repair of fixtures / Holes in walls ( but i could do that im sure ) < -------- That is a Mockery.

bla ...

Much too big . I.e '" small " 3 bedroomed garage linked detached house
-

NO OFFENCE :joint: . i NEED to take this Information and MUCH MORE to Somewhere else. [. Non Electronic ] - Wheres the nearest Nunery -Monkery ['such a word?] To Crewe, cheshire ?

Google, BUT i shouldnt ever have to move . Always was the case

-
it is the biggest Mockery maker , it is the physical ME

Do not associate the two writings, tries to gather on me

-
Is the Greenlight better being on or off

Last edited:

Chappi

I think Kelvin gets the upset. Bisping, I think, is biting more than he can chew. Kelvin was training for Anderson Silva aka GOAT, who in some people’s eyes beat Bisping. Kelvin is younger than the Count and likes to strike, GSP likes the ground game but KG likes the standup game.

I think Kelvin needs to start slow and frustrate Bisping who is going to go in there on all cylinders trying to prove that his loss was a fluke(maybe it was) but my instinct tells me this will be the end of his legacy and he should have retired after the GSP loss.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think this ^^ confirms that Bisping is not that great anymore. Has a blind side now. Another that would do well to quit.

UFC 218 looks good. Ngannou might be capable of overpowering everyone in the heavies.

I gotta go with with Holloway to win.

Chappi

Ngannou just set the record for punching power! Overeem is so well rounded though!

I hope Holloway keeps the belt but at the same time I want to see a Mcgreggor-Aldo rematch.

Holly holm vs Cyborg? I want holly to win but Cyborg punches like a mule kicks.

I’m a fan of Cejudo I hope he gets the W.

Alvarez vs Gaethje should be a war!

Rooting for the Karate hottie Michelle!

It’s a stacked card man I’m exited!

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Chappi

Yes some very exciting match ups .
Holm vs Cyborg particularly . Holly has the movement ,counter strikes and range to beat Cyborg . Holly`s kicks are fight enders too .

I`m cheering for the Reem . He got ever so close to wearing the belt against Stipe .
Just for old times sake Reem UFC champ pls ? MMA gods ??

Id like to watch Bobby Knuckles vs Gastelum . Though I do think Rockhold deserves his shot 1st .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Chappi

Correction: Holly vs Cyborg is UFC 219, not 218.

Still a stacked card.

EB - I’m a huge fan of Bobby knuckles I expect to see him with the belt soon. He against Gastelum would be an awsome show!

Bwanabud

Correction: Holly vs Cyborg is UFC 219, not 218.

Still a stacked card.

EB - I’m a huge fan of Bobby knuckles I expect to see him with the belt soon. He against Gastelum would be an awsome show!

I think Cyborg will knock Holly the fuk out, I really like Holm but her last showings haven't been stellar.

Chappi

I think Cyborg will knock Holly the fuk out, I really like Holm but her last showings haven't been stellar.

Yeah man, Holly def has holes in her grappling game but if she can keep it on the feet I think she might have a chance.

Elmer Bud

Veteran

G `day B

Holly using angles and kicks till Christiane gets pissed off and comes fwd in a straight line . Then countering and resetting , and rinse , repeat . If it goes to the ground with Cyborg on top . Well ... Best of luck Holly .

I`m a Cyborg fan . Have been for years . But this is a challenge on a different level to Gina Carano .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts