What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure bro,, nobody has knocked on his door, but the last message he sent me he said they were having to cut his leg off soon

One day we was messaging ping pong then i never got a reply one day
When did you get that last message ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your pic never looked Like the Brightside we run ( icmag.com crowd)

I'm not saying it wasn't as you knew Brightside, but we can look up all old pics and they have a certain look and your pic didn't have it.

At the time I just suspected hydro grow or whatever, but looks very different to @Altarist and all other Brightside pics I seen

It's the canna aqua on nft that made such a difference,, I gave the cut to bio people and they made it look like your sorta profile,, but that was not how I made it look

The way this new guys leafs go purple in shades of yellow is indicative of my old cut, but only when under fed,,, new growers using the setup I gave them did this on a regular because they didn't maintain ec levels ,, so the colour looks correct to me,, but that's just talking about the colour of leafs on under fed plants,,

I set up more growers than I can remember and the slightest changes in nutes made a distinct difference in the end product profile,, I always noted the differences and tried to figure the best way to level up the end product,, but at the end of the day, nothing was better than my style on brightsides cut according to the public ,,

I made the brightsides cut look like a teenage mutant ninja turtle with canna aqua on nft,, nobody ever got it as good as me (according to the public) , that's one cut I could slaaaaay,, other cuts like windows tasted too dark on my nft canna aqua (in my opinion) ,, but brightsides loved it and everyone agreed mine was the ultimate job,,,,,,, honestly, my style makes everything taste dark,,the public seemed to love the dark flavour and added stink that came with the darker flavours but I always preferred the sweeter end products,,

Brightside always brought his own grown weed to amsterdam and to me it looked like an old man had grown it,, to be honest I always thought brightsides cut suffered in bio,, every time someone took my cut and grew it fully bio or even with canna coco nutes it didn't look like the stuff I grew and honestly none of the custom thought it was ever as good as mine, canna coco had its own distinct profile, less dark on the taste than mine. I personally preferred smoking the canna coco version

I've seen it done many different ways and they all have distinct differences,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not 100% but pretty sure , as it's been years since anyone has heard from him at all
I know bro,, if you type brightside into Google this thread is like a flag pole,,, i was hoping he would see it if he was still alive,,, I'm gutted he's never answered,, I'm guessing he's gone now,,,

Fukin mega gutted,,, so many of us old guys have died now,, I was the young one years ago,, now I'm the old one,, It's like my time is ticking too

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuk,, your making me want to find it badly now,, il fukin rep his name till I fukin pop clogs myself,, we ain't done a bad job tho,, i talk to people all over the world and everyone tells me,, "I heard brightsides cheese is the real deal",, you should see the smile on my face when people from USA, Canada etc say it,, fukin cheesy in itself

Il rep stoney name forever too,, ,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuk,, your making me want to find it badly now,, il fukin rep his name till I fukin pop clogs myself,, we ain't done a bad job tho,, i talk to people all over the world and everyone tells me,, "I heard brightsides cheese is the real deal",, you should see the smile on my face when people from USA, Canada etc say it,, fukin cheesy in itself

Il rep stoney name forever too,, ,
Yeah it's definitely known as the best Cheese cut amongst Cheese Connoisseur's

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I do finally find it,, il get everyone talking again about brightside,, I'm looking forward to seeing his name get pumped

Anyone seen Smugler Jack? ,, he was supposed to be sending me a cheese cut labeled as "brightsides cheese aka Santa Maria" ,, but he's vanished,, that cut looked promising,,

Reactions: ojd

bimblebrains_1

@shishkaboy Awesome to see your cheese is healthy. How do you like the Uk Cheese ? Does yours really smell like aged cheese ? How would you describe the smell and flavor of it ? And how’s the effects after smoking it ? Thanks again hope all is well.
Dunno about shishk but the first time I ever ran her i had to emergency chop at 6 weeks,left jarred up for like 2 months and on cracking smelt dead on like Stilton which if you don't know is a very smelly aged english blue cheese,smells like rotten feet...but generally taken to like 65/70 days the profile is chemical Dettol/TCP with off milk and a very slight sweetness maybe berryish to some noses .....

Cheers. bimble

Kryptonator

Dunno about shishk but the first time I ever ran her i had to emergency chop at 6 weeks,left jarred up for like 2 months and on cracking smelt dead on like Stilton which if you don't know is a very smelly aged english blue cheese,smells like rotten feet...but generally taken to like 65/70 days the profile is chemical Dettol/TCP with off milk and a very slight sweetness maybe berryish to some noses .....

Cheers. bimble
Wow thanks for responding Bimble that sounds amazing. Do you still run the cheese. I wish there was good cheese genetics here in USA. Awesome description by the way I apreciate that.

bimblebrains_1

Wow thanks for responding Bimble that sounds amazing. Do you still run the cheese. I wish there was good cheese genetics here in USA. Awesome description by the way I apreciate that.
Haha cheers it's all subjective but yer that's how she smells to me,can smell kind of like a stagnent mop bucket as well at times lol..no not actually able to grow right now but have her backed up,that's why you have to share because you never know what's gunna happen,so easy to loose special plants

Kryptonator

Haha cheers it's all subjective but yer that's how she smells to me,can smell kind of like a stagnent mop bucket as well at times lol..no not actually able to grow right now but have her backed up,that's why you have to share because you never know what's gunna happen,so easy to loose special plants
Cheers to you as well. Yea your description was great ! And it’s a good thing you shared her. I’d like to try it myself. I hope you are able to grow again soon.

bimblebrains_1

Harvest at 70 days. Gave them last days of cold AC as I had some mites and wanted them to slow down.

T4mFPfzh.jpg

mZA3Fclh.jpg

RkDegvch.jpg

lKpfL5Lh.jpg

WXveYwch.jpg

6ZfHIzRh.jpg

ACP1sg2h.jpg

9mjZSZxh.jpg

Cheers.
I'm more inclined to say this cut isnt the original luton/brightside,colas seem too rounded and bulbus,not foxtaily enough,the flowers don't have that sliver pearlescent shine,putting out too many 7 bladed leaves,too much color on the fade and I dunno I just look at it and think naa,something's off with it....
Fantastic grow tho @Alatrist and looks like a nice cut but for me doesn't look like any of the pics I've seen of the verified cut over the years,yes she can change a bit over time and from grower to grower but always has this 'look' I can't really explain.....

PetePrice

When I do finally find it,, il get everyone talking again about brightside,, I'm looking forward to seeing his name get pumped

Anyone seen Smugler Jack? ,, he was supposed to be sending me a cheese cut labeled as "brightsides cheese aka Santa Maria" ,, but he's vanished,, that cut looked promising,,
Santa Maria as in Planck?

Latest posts

Latest posts