What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

none of those pics are IM,,mostly mcfly, the last pic is a tk nug, and the orange bucket has a few strains int it,,,,,,mcfly is the one im holding as well, in the orange bucket the one sticking out to the left is one of the whites i harveyed last year.......they purped up pretty good, actually, i think it was around this time last year.......ill get some pics of the new ladies up tonight=)
todays gonna be sick!

my Iron maiden threw a tap root bigger than Ralph Machios rat tail,,,sweet!

i just checked on the outdoor tk ,,,,and came up with the perfect way to describe her smell.........
If you fed a lemon a garlic bologna and onion sub, and then made him(Mr. Lemon) run 24 miles.

Last edited:
G

Back at you...how ya been limey?My Stairway is filling in nice..I'm happy..may be able to turn thing in a few more days..good thing cause I'm hitting the bottom of the last jar...Freakin hot soil!!!live and learn..So whats the good word turd?

G

GreenDevilHerbs said:
Back at you...how ya been limey?My Stairway is filling in nice..I'm happy..may be able to turn thing in a few more days..good thing cause I'm hitting the bottom of the last jar...Freakin hot soil!!!live and learn..So whats the good word turd?
im going nuts, i coulda swore you tore down the stadium,,,but that would make no sense,,,,,,, how was the soil hot? to many ammenities?
bro, you gotta give the pro mix a run,,,its pretty much fool proof,,,,,so easy its hard at first. i have found the trick w pro mix and fnova is to ignore all the ins and outs,hydro knowledge etc., and just grow them,,,,,play newby and they will blow up,,,,try dialing it in with prior knowledge, and shit will hit the fan. i really want you to try it out,,,,,,,,,krome turned me on to it, i used lamberts back in the day w fox farm, and a and b, with similiar results, but since i got the program down, these mcflys in the pro mix have by far surpassed anything i have ever grown in vigor and health,,,,,,,huge!
my lady is quitting blazing for a while...... :jump: more for me!!!! and she is very productive unbaked=) she should be able to pick up my slack better now.

G

I had to pull all the kids out of it and start over..been using the same brand at guess I got a hot batch..even burned 30 day old plants..I lost almost everything..I'm back up to par with old faithful MG..I wanna give Coco a try in another room in some 2 gallon pots on a drip system...I'm saving the fnova for the outdoors stuff..I'm running House and gardens soil nutes in the stairway..I'll use their coco in the other room...I still have a few of the hydro nutes as well.....I wish mine would stop smoking but she'd just be a bigger bitch..lol ..oh well..I need to find some lunch..Then check the kids again..still tweaking the room since I added the new 1000...temps seem to stay around 82..stay sane colby and I'll catch ya in a few..

G

Damn boys - you growing buds fit to adorn the vases that stand on the winners podium at nascar.

Fine shots of fine strains, thank you.

G

Ribbit. We're just out here in the swamp trying to stay afloat. Eryting irie as always homie. It's so good to hear about the program. We should trademark it. Has a nice ring to it. For real though, was just talking with Rogan today and we were talking about it's simplicity. It's like you said, keep it newbie style. Pump em full of nutes, only flush if they look like they really need it, and sit back and watch in amazement. For real GDH. You should give the promix/floranova combo for just one run. I promise it won't disappoint. I wanted to give coco a try too not to long ago, but decided to just stick with what was working for me. It was a good choice. I did a couple of testers in coco and it was definitely a good medium, but there's no way that I'll be changing from the program anytime soon. Just too easy. Holla.

G

shoulda known,,,lol.......you gotta get KIMBO on them bails to bust em up...one of my favorite parts....me and my blue go wacko on a bail,,,kickin, punchin,,,hes hoppin and bitin at it,,,,,

i tell ya what, whatever douche i shared w that got cuts to mr seed wannabe....im pissed about it, know this.

B

Brad

well that wasnt very nice now was it? :spank: cant trust peeps these days :fsu:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proud of ya red, for standin up for whats right at the sportsbar the other night! Sometimes people just need to be knocked back into line..... dimwhits...

Excellent shots guys, makin my mouth water..... Layers and layers of resin there! :yummy:

Promix is bomb ass, one of the best ready to use blends available! Very consistent!

Greendevilherbs--hope your outdoor isn't starting next spring! I would think you fnova would be expired by then....

G

hey brad, pipe....it was at the game, last 2 minutes of a tight one, but either way, had to be done,.... i appreciate yall backin me up, im not thuggin, and it bothered me it happened, but it felt right,,and got it off my chest to see hat you guys thought=)

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
please explain this "program" with me.
i use promix too
6 parts promix
2 parts perlite
2 parts compost or ewc (something w/ humus)
dolomite lime
i usually use PBP w/ LK for ferts, no ammendments in the soil when i mix.
but i been trying to brew teas lately, its been throwing my bitches out of whack a lil.
im gonna keep trying to eff w/ the teas for a minute, if i cant dial em in, im back to buying ferts again.
i dont like posting pics of dirty hoes, just proper women.
thats why these teas are really burning me up,
making me look like the amateur i really am.
Duece
CF

G

......i like to use sm90 with my tk,,,and cal mag is used alot in flower as well.

Last edited:
G

:chin: OFR sounds like someone pissed in your Post toasties this morning????

Do tell what happened???

Hope you had a great T-day???? You too bean pole!!!!LOL

That fat a$$ comment was funny!!!LOL How did you know that's what Hot Rod has been calling me lately????? LMAO

GCG

G

Sorry to hear that bro. Seems like kids these days have no integrity at all.

Now what's this chemdawg 72 in your sig????

GCG