What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

i just rolled up a deep chunk x chemdawg joint, a super tater...and im half done when i realized the old lady is on a smoke break......now im knee deep in more joint than i sat down for........a great problem to have.
tastes great krome.

B

Brad

yea she been good to me.alot of peeps complain bout mold on her...but the trick is to pull those huge colas apart and keep a sharp eye on her instead of jus staring at her massive buds and letting that shit happen in the first place
PEACE

G

it tastes great AND it has less filling.

big ups to Brad for repping the program so well. Doing it big.

G

Hey Krome so what MMJ club here in California has cuts of the White????LMAO

GCG

G

Hey OFR you feeling any better today???

I hope so??? You weren't doing to good yesterday.

Smoke one on me brotha:)

I hope today is better for yah!!!
GCG

G

all i wanna know, is where are the Beaster beans? i got into this to break some laws, not balls.

Last edited:
B

Brad

here is the most hyped sativa.....its fit for the smoke-a-lot seed co compost bin...Dalat from diwee dalat himself.....thats 20 weeks ill never get back

funny cuz i was warned by a real sativa breeder that it was bunk...oh well live and learn...Fam dont worry we will be seeing godzilla Kush threds in a year or so...its all good boi.sit back an relax...its bout to get a whole lot funnier brotha :laughing:

Last edited:
G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
just thinking how funny it is, no one was seeing the white last year when i had it up,,,,wasnt west coast enuf, i couldnt even get my boy GDH to take her on,,,,,,

in all fairness I was running 28 different strains and had a fresh broken ankle and was trying not to get over my head as I was in full swing..OFR you know thats the only reason bro..I'm all about your Flava's colby..everything I've got from you is game bred and a must in the breeding stable...you've passed me legends ,even if it's only in my mind!....Pst...it's not!
OLDFAMILYRED said:
all i wanna know, is where are the Beaster beans? i got into this to break some laws, not balls.

thats going into my signature!

Limey ...Man it was good to talk to you the other day..one monday count me in..I ****ing need it!!!!!!I'm stepping back for a few..stress management is being enforced and I'm just not feeling This anymore...Like Jaws i'll surface again..

To the crew..I'm always a PM away..I'm just not checking threads..

G

gdh- i hear you bro, and i knew your story then, i was just saying,,,,,were colbys forever, **** a cut.....i was just thinking how it takes a bandwagon to wake the sheep....lets fish, i got big mouth and bubble.......word....

frank, thanks man,,,,it aint all trichomes and harvests, not with the trustafarians running around here........birds of a feather, harvest together......

garlic, thanks for the kind words,, sorry i was queefing so hard, ill toughin up and pack a lunch......

G

sorry to hear someone went against there word OFR.....that fucking blows man! Your chit always looks fire........just keep doing what you're doing !!!

much respect,
BF
:rasta:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Seems like where ever you go, there's someone creating drama, someone who can't keep their word, who's more interested in making a name for themselves than honoring their promises..

Sucks that even the world of weed has this problem.

Good to see it hasn't affected your growing abilities in the slightest.

B

Brad

yup some peeps will step over their grandma to get a cut.way she goes..way she ****in goes

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
i hate to say it, but youre right.
as i told krome,,,,,there is a HUGE difference, a loophole in the wheaties if you will on this site,,,,,,,
you have east coast criminals, who really do the dam thing,,,,,consorting with left coast hobbyists, who think its cute to employ record trading tactics into the cut game,,,this aint ebay,, and we dont have get out of jail free cards like the Fornians......so for us to even begin to think we are all in the same game, is a joke, at best.
easters have to employ tactics to do the dam thing that i put money on, half the west coasters couldnt even begin to comprehend, much less tolerate.
i love the west coast, and its done major things for the cannabis community,,,but im getting a little sick of the dicks over there that think they are the first and last word on the subject,,,,,,,not even close.......come to the dirty....and try and play by those rules.
you guys know, the civil war...yeah, that little squirmish between the north and south,,,,,,,where were the dispenseries then? the south could have used them to win the war,,,,,,a little west coast kush couldve solved everything.

I just went back and re-read the last few pages. We should call this place "church" for the preaching you've been doing. Speak it up bro. You made so many good points as of late. It sucks that people turn shady over some cuts that have so much love behind them. Makes it into an almost hateful thing for even dealing with such ****s. At a place like this, there's really only one thing that we have and that's our word. If that's good for nothing then why even waste time. It just really sucks when someone is a snake for such a long time, waiting in the bushes to strike at the opportune time. Karma sorts these types out so don't even worry about em.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"i got 2 things in this world,
my balls and my word.
and i don't break em for nobody"
Tony Montana
greatest movie ever
Scarface

words to live by gents

G

if you can read this, then youre gettin slicker, gotsta watch out for those hidden agendas=)

G

:wave: Hey bro give it time and things will get better.

Just remember who you can trust and deal with those people and F**k everyone else!!!!!!

I can't stand liars!!!!!! :nono: Or thieves!!!!!! :spank: :fsu:

All I have in life is my Family and my word and without those 2 things in my life I'm nothing!!!!!!

I would die for my family and I would die if I ever had to go back on my word!!!!! I guess that's the difference between us oldtimers and the kids of today? We were brought up to have morals and taught that our word meant something!!! Nowadays kids have no respect and don't know the meaning of keeping their word!!!!

It'll get better bro. At least you know who your friends are here :wave:
GCG