What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

Wildfire said:
dang that shit looks serious! smoke-outs are always fun. :rasta:

so where is this '72 cut pb? lol.
youve seen her bro, degenerated, but still kickin...the cuff burn is from vegging under a Crosby,Stills, and Nash tanktop, and this Tanya Tucker bloom additive i tried. enjoy

G

Looks fake to me..doesnt look like the cut Dusty is running..LMAO..

what up wildfire!!

Wildfire

thats a fake- you can tell by the top. without young, you merely have the imposter cut. i can pop into chat and run it by dusty if you want, lemme know. he tried to tell me the tk was og kush that you guys keep changing the lineage on so you can hype it up. aint it fun when people who havent smoked something know more than people that do? i smoked the tk beside bubba and og and it wasnt even close...

heyhey GDH! lots of faces in here i havent chatted with in a minute. sorry guys, been busy as hell...

Last edited:
G

that pole smoker tried talking to me,,and i blew him off, cuz im falking cool as hell like that. he tried tellin me it was some arcade game name strain,,,,im like, ok, and your aunts your mom. how the fucQ does he know shart about me? and hype up for what? falking teenagers.

tons of sand for the tons of vagina's.....

wildfire. you know wassup. he dont. he wishes with his Wushes. tell ol boy if i hear him talking about my cuts again behind my back again, im gonna start a seed company,,IN HIS ASS!
of course all above is meant in fun....
on the real,
i had TK before i owned my first computer, so whats OG kush again,lol.

Last edited:

Wildfire

yeah man, ive toked several og kushes now and the tk was nothing like them. skullfucked me pretty hard.

if you ever do make seeds, i'll be happy to test them. i had to turn down the tk as i dont want to break any sharing rules that might fuck over friends. is there any seeds of tk left?

ever heard of keyah bud from the mid-80s southwestern region of my state?

G

Back to back championships..I have to get tickets to Daytona now!! time to look for a couple new 1000 watters and turn a few things...Less than an 0 left and nothing turned..I'm hating it..

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Lime, that McFly looks kiila bro...as do the dc nugs, is the purple nug the bubba chunk?

G

scrappy - thanks bro, i appreciate it. thats kromes bubba chunk, deliscious stuff.

i have said it for a while now, JJ is a lock.

......colby spirit! untouched.

Last edited:
G

:nono: Note to self don't F**k with OFR he's a real brawler!!!!!!!

:wave: Hey bro I hate that when a$$holes like that can't control their mouths around kids or in public!!!!! You did the right thing bro. I knew you were a stand up kind of guy!!!!!

Now Jimmie wins again!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!

The rainbow coalition makes history again!!! First car owner to win a championship and come in second as a driver!!!!

GDH you suck bro!!!!! You are going to the Nascar superbowl!!!!!!j/k wish I could go with you bro, but I can't afford it like you rich guys!!!! :nono:

GCG

B

Brad

right on red,sometimes ya gotta teach mafukas a lesson in respect.good job
PEACE

G

GCG..I'm still working on tickets to the feb. race..I do have tickets to the Daytona race in July with Pit passes...I'm excited as hell..this will be my first time going to a race..and I use to live down the street from Homesteads track..My favorite fishing/burn spot is 5 mins from the track..I also use to work down the street from Daytona's track..Now I got a great buddy that goes so I'm going with him...now who's Jealous..lol...I'll get you Jr's autograph if you send me that JR shirt in time..LMAO..give my love to Hotrod and Hotwheel!!

Wildfire

you guys make me want to get a case of coors light (in the cans) and a pack of marlboro reds. :wink: vrooom vrooom. i get bored if nobody crashes and burns.

G

Bottles wildfire...that way when a rival fan gets smart you can make them remember you via stitches and future scars..lol...I love wrecks..as long as #48 isnt involved...

G

GreenDevilHerbs said:
Bottles wildfire...that way when a rival fan gets smart you can make them remember you via stitches and future scars..lol...I love wrecks..as long as #48 isnt involved...

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: GDH how did you know that's the reason why I drink my silver bullets in the bottle!!!!!ROTFLMAO

:spank: Bro I already got JR's autograph. HR's shop did some work for them last year and 1 of her salesmen met him at SEMA. besides a good buddy of mine knows him personnally. He has him on speed diaL. JR. is really a cool guy.

:bashhead: GDH I still say you SUCK!!! I would give my left nut to go to see the Daytona 500!!!! PSSSTTTT just a little secret after the baby is born GCG is going to be snipped anyways, that's why I'd give my left nut!!!!!

GCG

Wildfire

i dont know guys, you ever get cut by aluminum? its pretty nasty shit. not so readily accessible when you see a #24 fan (he's still a pretty-boy faggot right? havent heard good racin talk in a minute.).

G

Wildfire said:
i dont know guys, you ever get cut by aluminum? its pretty nasty shit. not so readily accessible when you see a #24 fan (he's still a pretty-boy faggot right? havent heard good racin talk in a minute.).

Wildfire I know what you mean, but it's just not as much fun as throwing a bottle at someone :bashhead: unless you do like the HA did at Altamont in the sixties!!!! They were throwing full cans of beer at people at point blank range!!!!! :bashhead: That had to of hurt!!!!!! :fsu:

Didn't you catch my rainbow coalition statement on the last page???? That was meant for the little faggot a$$ Gordon!!!!!!

I think he bought his wife and daughter so he out of the closet?????J/K LMAO

GCG

G

sorry i busted ya garlic..lol my favorite hooters is across the street from the track :D only been to daytona during bike week though. i entered the burnout contest in hooters parking lot with my rented nissan sentra. things so quiet and with so many bikes around no one knew i was burnin rubber til the smoke started pouring off the front. got mad cheers for it from the harley crowd. good times.

G

forty grit said:
sorry i busted ya garlic..lol my favorite hooters is across the street from the track :D only been to daytona during bike week though. i entered the burnout contest in hooters parking lot with my rented nissan sentra. things so quiet and with so many bikes around no one knew i was burnin rubber til the smoke started pouring off the front. got mad cheers for it from the harley crowd. good times.
right on! sentra style....rockin the Hertz at bike week.

ElGato

Veteran
hehehe.....i'da like to seen that
SMOKIN SENTRA!!!!! lol , too cool ..........the rippin' rice burner!!!

sup guys

Gato

Latest posts

Latest posts