What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

Flib if your checking out the thread thats my boys talking shit not me..I got no problem with Jeff..you know I always root for him to come in second..lmao..

You guys are going to get my tickets lost in the mail ****ers..lol..

I'm off to hit some Strawberry D..been a long day!!

GCG answer your damn PM's..

G

GCG...have fun fat ass...J/K..going off the bean poll remark..that was funny...

Um limerson!!!!wheres my seeds from Krome!!!slacker!!!J/K...just giving ya shit incase others are being nice...Happy T-day colby...Oh and I got caught up with Dusty Balls in chat the other day...Boy he's got a stiffy for you!!****ing Drama Queens!!!I leave to conflicts to soy...he loves it!!

Last edited:
G

Blue Steel( my favorite pose to strike)

Blue Steel( my favorite pose to strike)

GreenDevilHerbs said:
..Happy T-day colby...Oh and I got caught up with Dusty Balls in chat the other day...Boy he's got a stiffy for you!!****ing Drama Queens!!!

im flattered, but i know you told him I am not available. Its a common problem,we model types get this alot,,,,but I am not one to judge. To each there own.

is this Dusty Balls guy working with Jim over at Rockford Files or something,,,wtf?

i sold those seeds to pay for my polygraph in chat=( i will get ya back.

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just finally found this thread.
i'd check out all 19 pages if i knew how to read.
pics look nice tho.
i was told there was some nascar talk here by larry.
larry is the guy i pay to read this stuff out loud to me. (Larry says hi y'all)
i personally can't get into nascar, but to each their own.
i say after each lap, you gotta turn your car around and go the other way, like a suicide race.
that would bring in bigger crowds and uber dough.
larry says enough about nascar.
have a good turkey day!
i'll be lurking.

p.s. OFR, get at me already, would ya?

Last edited:
G

wassup frank, im on it,,get Larry to read you the post about m squirmish at the game, it through me off sched a bit......im on it!

Happy Tday to all you guys......krome, gdh, frank, el gato, brad, garlic, wild, forty, Scag, Propa,scrappy, star crash,neptune, ethereal, man,im stoned,and im tired of remembering names,so, all my boys........

Give Thanks, we all are blessed. one,lime

G

does anybody know whats up with the pic format?,,,no uploads for days now, wtf? pain in arse.

Scag........I drew up the blueprints for the dwc setup that you were asking me about.......but the dam site is keeping me from sharing it w ya......ill bring you a setup, and will be sending all the goodies ahead of the fam, so when we show, the parties on,,,,,i will get the TK(the kush i always have) to yall, nobody on the planet deserves it more IMHO. Let me know what you want, you know, whats mine, is yours, of course=) i know youre hurting right now, as your misses is the dam finest cook in the world, i told her she would need to glue wheels to your ass when all was said and done yesterday, lucky mofo=) we ate good to, but no fresh peppers from the gardemn=( cant wait to see yall, one,lime

Last edited:

Wildfire

happy belated t-day to you too bro! i was in your old stomping grounds yesterday, shitty place, lol. now who's got that grandma cut?

G

Wildfire said:
happy belated t-day to you too bro! i was in your old stomping grounds yesterday, shitty place, lol. now who's got that grandma cut?
yeah, i heard it got worse, hard to believe thats possible=) i wan supposed to go up in oct to get her, but business stuff here killed my plans as usual,,,,my homie wouldnt dream of mailing it,,,he is to traditional for that,lol....im on it though,,,really happy with my gear now though=) got my favs back, and thans to some bro's, some new sickness=) take her greasey,lime

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little birdie told me that if you upload the pics in the morning, good things will become of them.
too many butt munches trying to upload in the afternoon i guess.
i tried it around 8 am (EST) and it worked flawlessly.
CF

B

Brad

GreenDevilHerbs said:
GCG...have fun fat ass...J/K..going off the bean poll remark..that was funny...

Um limerson!!!!wheres my seeds from Krome!!!slacker!!!J/K...just giving ya shit incase others are being nice...Happy T-day colby...Oh and I got caught up with Dusty Balls in chat the other day...Boy he's got a stiffy for you!!****ing Drama Queens!!!I leave to conflicts to soy...he loves it!!
man what an awesome doggy you got bro,cheers
PEACE :rasta:

G

Pics worked in the morning. Guess you won't be getting any pics uploaded any time soon. :muahaha: Just kidding. Lots of work today. What am I even doing here right now, I should be trimming by now. Oh well, I figured I would drop in to say what up and give you a little inspiration for the weekend. Pics of day 56, everythings coming down today day 59. Would have liked to give the blockheads 1 more week, but the clones are crying and I need to accomodate them.

First up is some Rogan

Then, the not so distant future holds this for you:

and this:

So, go get that other room setup. There's plenty around to fill it with. Have a great one broseph. I'll be talking to you.

G

krome.- wazzup,,the blockheads and whites look great man, youre really starting to get the hang of this;) really not bad at all for a white boy with a third grade education=)

my bh are packing on weight early, real tight nodes, and growing the BH is like driving a bumper car,,,,weee!

the whites, in the last few days stopped going up, and really started putting work into the nugs, these whites are going to surprise me i think, i know its fire, but i think they will yield better in the rpo mix than the rwool.

the mcflys in the 5 gallons look ready to come down, and i havent even started flush yet,,,,,,im gonna push em to full melt. the mcflys in the 3 gallons, are alreadt at 4 ft 2 weeks into flower and showing vigorous budding earlier than usual, and i think this 100% to do with the adding of the Verti light.

the chrystals, they are doing great as well, very,very healthy. i really cant believe im growing these, but they were passed to me, from a friend of my ladies, and he and his crew have been runing this cut for years, at a very productive pace;) and everyone always screams how much they love it, so i gave it a twirl,,,,we will see.

i think for the first time ever, i have more indica doms in the room......im use to the Cindy's, so this indica stuff is turning out to be a cakewalk........nothing to do, but feed and watchem grow.

lime

Last edited:
G

Breeder Brad..Thanks for the kind words..here's his father

What up Flava...I had 3 tan-points in the last litter... :rasta: ..I love the markings..

B

Brad

man you guys have great pups,i really miss chico.i wanna another pitter so bad.woof

G

GreenDevilHerbs said:
sexy legs
whatever you gotta tell yourself to get through it :headbange

you know that was my butlers legs,,,,,,i aint that silly :spank: :joint:

Last edited: