What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

garlic city gro said:
Sorry to hear that bro. Seems like kids these days have no integrity at all.

Now what's this chemdawg 72 in your sig????

GCG
72, ah, what a good year. never has a season seen such robust flavor, packaged in such elegance.
oh, she is glorious, a siht to behold,,,,in flower, you smell the buttons burnin,,,,baby makes these blue jeans talk;)
i got this from some dickhead breeder from upstate NY, he stole it from some guy in New England, and calls it his own,,,,,he is above reproach, so dont try, just worship his seed, and you can keep your account here.=)

G

cocktail frank said:
that will teach ya.
leave them damn left coasters be.

:cuss: HEY NOW Frank we're not all bad!!!!!!!

Just the kids bro!!!!!

OFR that is some funny shit bro!!!!!

Now do you have the hookup on that cut?????LMAO Or are those what you wore to your senior Ball????LMAO

GCG

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!
OFR, i hope you were never caught wearing those outside.
it would flatten your street cred.

GCG, you're aiight!!
you can come off the list.
i didnt think theyre were nascar fans in cali,
thought that was reserved for the deep south.

G

for the record, and Gralic will back me up on this, i am friends with and love many west coast fools, but yall got a duche collection over there, and yall need to clean house, around these parts, those dorks get thrown under the bus......kush collectives,,,falkin please!
garlic, i got the 72 daisy duke pheno,,,,she grows slow and low, and shows off the short and curlies.

forty,,,youre cool to,,in my book, youll have to be bonafied by the elite possie first though.

Last edited:
G

:laughing: Frank if it was cool I'd show a picture of how RED my neck is!!!!LOL

I grew up on open wheel sprint car racing. when I was a kid we had an asphalt track in town then they got rid of it and we all got dirty at the fairgrounds!!!! Those were the days!!! Now they are all gone :badday: :badday: I miss the Saturday night races.

I wish they would put in an oval track in Nor-cal!!!! I hate Sears Point!!!!

GCG

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
for the record, and Gralic will back me up on this, i am friends with and love many west coast fools, but yall got a duche collection over there, and yall need to clean house, around these parts, those dorks get thrown under the bus......kush collectives,,,falkin please!
garlic, i got the 72 daisy duke pheno,,,,she grows slow and low, and shows off the short and curlies.

forty,,,youre cool to,,in my book, youll have to be bonafied by the elite possie first though.

OFR you are right bro.. We do have a lot of high and mighty douchebags here.. but we're not all like that.

I now Forty and like you said he is a straight up guy.. I'd trust him.

GCG

G

pipeline said:
Greendevilherbs--hope your outdoor isn't starting next spring! I would think you fnova would be expired by then....

you store them right they'd last longer than you think..Been using 2 year old fnova as it is..lots of free samples from the hydro show 2 years ago..I got a whole fridge dedicated to just my nutes...

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my opinion,
watching nascar kills me.
i know its an excuse to drink, like fishing and hunting.
you cant get those hours back when u watch a race.
i'll dig into sportscenter to watch the crashes.
i mean, cmon, america was founded on violence.
whats more violent than a 10 car crash at 180 mph?
maybe its the city blocks that pump thru my viens,
i'll always be an urbanite, just relocated into the woods these days.
we never watched none of that shit coming up.
i cant get into it now, i tried.
its like watching really fast tennis, head lookin left, head lookin right, repeat.
i respect your redneck ways,
but i also respect the gangsta

HAPPYTREE

a little west coast kush couldve solved everything
That sure is the truth OFR

I live in cali and theres more dumbasses then grains of sand on the Beautiful beaches.LOL
You keep doing waht you do and let these overly named club strains just burn out. We all know what the bomb is YAAAA YAAAAAA.
HEY NOW Frank we're not all bad!!!!!!!

Just the kids bro!!!!!

And the overly consuming yuppies (sorry about that)

HT

G

i like nascar, in surround sound, but my true love is roundball, NBA, all day everyday, i know stats deep into the 60's, im truely obsessed with all things fastbreak=)

GDH- those samples i got back in the day from ya, went bad(sounds like it has rocks in the bottle), but the new samples, are working great in the veg room, i keep the bigger bottles for the flower room(s), thanks again for hooking me up=) gotta head to work,,,,,keep it trizzle, Lime

Scay Beez

last word on the subject,,,,,,,not even close.......come to the dirty....and try and play by those rules.
you guys know, the civil war...yeah, that little squirmish between the north and south,,,,,,,where were the dispenseries then? the south could have used them to win the war,,,,,,a little west coast kush couldve solved everything.

OFR: Most people out here live in a complete dreamland, it's really sad. Lots of folk blessed with resources to do the damn thing and use it to screw others dreams over or just do nothing at all. Far from the counterculture mecca it used to be in the 60s. Oh man, the south... Neighbors all up in your business with the po-po on speed dial just waiting for something they don't like.

- sbz

Last edited:
B

Brad

OLDFAMILYRED said:
72, ah, what a good year. never has a season seen such robust flavor, packaged in such elegance.
oh, she is glorious, a siht to behold,,,,in flower, you smell the buttons burnin,,,,baby makes these blue jeans talk;)
i got this from some dickhead breeder from upstate NY, he stole it from some guy in New England, and calls it his own,,,,,he is above reproach, so dont try, just worship his seed, and you can keep your account here.=)
hehe chemdawg 72....sounds to good to be true :laughing:

B

Brad

my version of the white...those last 2 pix are sweet tooth#3X Guerilla Gold.