What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

you're stuff's lookin great red.. keep on rockin bro.

damn that's a lot of frost krome :nono:

G

OFD :wave: thanks for the invite ... i like the McFly a LOT .. sure can see the c99 in her ... how is the quality of the smoke? is she "up", or "down"

is this your own cross? how about flavor ... sweet job!

peace from star crash

G

krome, i figured it out,,,dandruff, its gotta be. man, our sessions should be illegal, wait a minute, they are. Holy crap i was high today, so nice.....and Rogan came in 2 blunts after us, that was spoilage at is best, blessed. thanks again for the gift, its peeling back my wig as we speak, putting some deep chunk x chem in the bong for the past hour, came back and got on that blockhead, finally topped her, and took a shitload of cuts=) mcfly to, gonna let the white kickback a bit, im in love with this bh pheno, its early on , but i see whats a coming already, fan leaves a baby could nap on, oMG! Fan leaf mittens for Xmas=) yall were a blast as usual, and next time, 2 orders of wings for sure.

el gato, wassup homie? whats in the powercab? a chem i think.....

forty grit, hey man, still doing the perfect dro runs? what happened to ya?

star crash, yeah, she is my work. she is full blast pineapple hash,,,i feel shes an UP all the way, speedy, no anxiety though, my lady said it just makes her dumb, i told her dot blame cindy=) the quality of the smoke, is absolutely fantastic, she outgrows most strains like a race horse, real cindy leaning, but the the sour queen father lent a density and cabley type growth to it, it can get real dense, i think she is perfect.thanks for the kind words, and welcome to my little show=)

gdh- nice job on the strawberry d. not much strawberry to her, good bit of diesel to her, i think each calmed the other down for a smoother toke. good stuff. the kif, is killer! thanks again.

G

a friend was real nice to me today, the gift was picture worthy for sure, thanks Krome=).

Last edited:
G

Nice lookin nugs for sure.That STD you tried is the #2..#5 is Strawberry cough dom.Man its freaking cold as a mother..had ice on the windows when I woke..supposed to be a low of 23 tonight..wonder how i'm going to get Playboy in lol...I'm off to burn a few trees then become a cloning machine..see ya on the flip side!

G

o man, is it cold a s motherfalker. went from a nice warm bed, to a hot shower, to smoking a bowl in ICE! i dont think us swamp folks know what cold is though. but to us, this is COLD.....
gdh..the strawberry d didnt have a chance to make it near the camera, my lady rolled it up the minute i got home=) that kif has been a treat for sure. cloning machine huh, i did this same last night, finallt got my blockhead mom cutback, i mean real cutback;)
so did you toss the stadium?

krome, dont know if you meant to, but i found a big ol chunk of bubble glued to the bottom of that tin,,,,,leaning all night! still got half of a fat deep chunk joint i didnt finish last night, i think i need to burn the evidence. deliscious, and probably the prettiest reefer i have seen, and i have seen a few reefers. so pretty.

ok, the dog is stuck in a tree, whats wrong with that picture? chased a squirrel up an oak, now he is whining like a bitch, serves him right. im gonna make him fig this one out on his own.

enjoy your day folks, its later than you think=) ofr

G

it's all good homie..No one takes pics of my shit anyways lol..Nope I havent tore it down..was thinking of going another route till a buddy tried it and says yields are way up..guess I owe it one shot..wasnt the rooms fault I got a bad batch of soil..think I may have enough to fill it very soon..Got a few things sexing as well..I'm off to play in some coco..Limerson would a pic of the back of my knee get the old boy down?lmao..

G

GreenDevilHerbs said:
Limerson would a pic of the back of my knee get the old boy down?lmao..
that just might work=) lol...he came down,,,,took him a bit to quit queefing about it. off to the real world of traffic and commerce. one, lime

G

Scagnetti said:
yo fam, did they model the fat billy chick after your cousin's ex-wife?
you read my mind exactly man, exactly.
"i want 5 youngins, matchin colors, yeah, all white.."lol, to much

scag- sign on tonight, and ill show you the bucket drawings,,,,,cool? i gotta head to work.....frog giggin!

G

So the question this week is will Jimmie race at Homestead ? Or will he be driving a glass car?????

I hope he races b/c he has been fun to watch lately!!!!

GCG

G

Bro you better not put no bad mojo on our boy!!!You know he's a racer.even if it's his own boss..I look forward to this weekend..race tonight should be good as well!

G

Chill out bro!!!! LMAO I'm not trying to put any bad mojo on our boy!!! I just want to see him race not sit back and take a place where he wins the championship in like 18th!!!

NCTS is a real tight race for the championship!!! I like it!!!!!

GCG

G

hey red.. nothin happend to me i don't think..lol. just haven't been on as much and haven't kept up with all the nic changes. still doin my thang :joint: shit's been goin good at your place from the looks of all that dank... nice.

hey garlic.. wasn't that an ernhardt jr shirt you were wearing the other day? :D

G

forty grit said:
hey red.. nothin happend to me i don't think..lol. just haven't been on as much and haven't kept up with all the nic changes. still doin my thang :joint: shit's been goin good at your place from the looks of all that dank... nice.

hey garlic.. wasn't that an ernhardt jr shirt you were wearing the other day? :D

Yeah Yeah yeah!!!! I got the shirt for free so I figured why not wear it?????

Hot Rod got me a couple of shirts and hats from her work. They are all JR racing stuff.

Besides Hot Wheels really likes JR. At least my son likes a guy that loves racing and isn't just in it for the money!!!!

I had a feeling you might catch that?????LMAO

GCG

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
a friend was real nice to me today, the gift was picture worthy for sure, thanks bro.

I really am just starting to come out of the fog that was Thursday. What a great time. I can't wait for the nugs to get a good cure on for real, then it'll be complete. Not bad though. What more can I say. It's always a blast. I told you that it was probably the most visually beautiful herb I've ever grown. Just beautiful all the way around. The little bubble was from earlier but it got stuck on the bottom. A nice little present for you I hope. I'm gonna go and get a pineapple spliff and set it off. The wifey is back in action for the holidays and she hasn't had a taste of it yet. I'm sure she'll love it. Hope you have a good weekend bro. I'll holla.

ElGato

Veteran
damn , thats some dank lookin budz........tasty lookin !!!!

hey Red ....sup
just finishin up a soil run myself.....got some bubba , pure/puss , and purple indica
about ready.....had a CD , C4 and an original diesel but had to cut em bout 3 weeks early cuz of PM (again)

all's well , things lookin good on yer end bro.......hell yeah!! :D

Gato rooski

G

dam Garlics busted!lol.....Jr? he is soft to the core, poor fella. to funny man, only a good friend would catch that slip=)

forty. i just meant where ya been?=) nic changes are a must for sure.

Krome, i feel bad smoking these things. they need framing. truley, outstanding herb. im just home from work, smoking a bowl or 8 now, and noticed i was signed on again, all farking day! wassup w logging out here being continually screwy? makes me look like a high schooler hanging in the tokers den all day=) nothing wrong w that, just not my stee.
krome, i wish i coulda given you some tops for her to try, jan 1st, big nug for the lady, promise. all grown the way you guys are used to;)
"oh yeah, sorry, you gotta use that diamond nectar..."lol, to funny man, to funny. im gonna try something similiar to the maxi, lord knows i got 50 knockoffs kickin around here.
smoked a few old school northern lights blunts at work today via a great client...and the other client tipped me some killer nba tickets, the hardest ones to get this year, if i say the teams, well , that wouldnt be smart, but lets just say Garnett is a monster, will be a blast,,,,these ticks been soldout for months, landed in my lap like a drunk fat girl. sweet! one,lime