What's new

TurdCutter The legend continues

G

krome said:
Yeah, hit me up and we should be able to make it work. I'll be around after 3:00 but will stay around the usual side of town. We can figure it out from there, but I'll hit it up for a short spell.
if all works out proper on the fire blazin, we should need a cab back=) ill hit ya mid day and then we can do it the easy way... lime

G

Rooted, that's the white homie. Do you even need to ask? lol. If you are who I think you are, I have an OD just put into flower that I'm curious to see how it turns out. I've heard good things about it for sure.

OFR, got some of the DC stuff together for tomorrow. Much drier than the last time we sampled. Those things are just too damn pretty. I'm trying to figure out how to keep it all. lol. You know how that is though.

G

Limerson I had a blast..as always..I'm still floating from our session..Man that TK/Mcfly combo was tastey as all hell...Dont think I ever mixed them before..Not sure why cause thats a great combo..Thanks for taking the time to make a brother feel important..It meant alot!!Tell D I said thanks as well..was great to see him again..whatcha think about Jamie johnson..she's cute huh?

G

flavor- i wont have any cured by xmas, and ill have the kids w me, so no cuts near the kids=) how you been man?

GDH- everytime man, you know its all good. i think Jamir Johnson is bad as shit, it made the whole deal kinda surreal! I want one, but i dont got a little pro handler like you got;)
i thought the coma stick was insane, D was stoned out of his falking mind,lol.......all your peeps were mad cool, nice crew.....and the connection between me and your boy, o my god, were from the same exact crew,,,totally falking weird.small world for sure. thanks again for all the gear, that phosphoload goes for lie75 bucks a bottle, and i was gonna try some next hydro round, stoked! I got D on the FNova now, he has seen my soilless blow away his dro setup, i mean out of the water literally, i got 6.6 ft trees w elbow to wrist multi tops blowing up, that actually seem to like the floranova like i like coffee.......
and duders, i spent the better half of the night shakin my head in disbelief that i forgot those beans, im gonna make it up to you, i got it planned already.
that poor little hotel maid, shes probably thinking her Febreeze has had a ruphey slipped in it, she has to be baked just from the a/c.........
had a blast son!
one,lime

G

WOO-HOO!!!! That's 4 in a row BOYS!!!!! Now all we have to do is finish 18 or better at Homestead and we win our second championship in a row!!!!!!!!

Man sounds like you guys had fun this weekend????

GCG

G

JJ is a lock.

yeah, fun was definitely had, i think GDH had the most, as i couldnt go to the convention, much to risky to show this mega popular, uber handsome face, it wouldve been to much for the coppers to ignore..........i can read the headlines.........
" European model found hording free supplies at orchid festival, found smoking a LB. in a 78 NOVA"
this story wouldnt make the front page, as it would have to compete w this one.

"Eight your old and flying squirrel elude police in rolling hydroponics lab." lolololololol////////////that shit was to funny man.

G

Bro I'll get ya more stuff to try..I lined everything up together and man did I score..I have 6 more bottles of that stuff so let me know if you like it..let me know about the House and garden..I'm still sitting 3 g's deep in nutes from them..think I'm going to give the coco a try..My boy Flib is awesome people but what do you expect from a responsible Bully owner..I put you and him in the same class..First class all the way!!Thanks again...oh and thanks for making me cry with the headline..that could have been film at 11 for sure..

GCG...our boy is Golden...I say he takes Homestead too..you heard it here first..lol..

G

cant upload pics......kinda not pleased w that.....dern.

bro, im good on supplies, ill take the phospholaod. as you wont want to use it i soil, its mega salty from what i hear, basically, just for reservoirs. alot like bushmaster.
dogfoos time, wish tose pics would upload, what is up with this site.?

G

What up fellas. Damn I missed out. I just don't think physically I would have been able to handle the coma stick. I was feeling pretty feeble at the time. Really sorry I missed out but we'll have to make a point to do something again for sure. Hope you guys are doing well. I like the sig. Lime. dj ozone.

G

i feel ya bro, i took a ladder and a nap before i went, i lagged to long in my pj's and got way to baked by 3......
could it be more gorgeous out today? i got the lady doing yardwork, while im cleaning the laptop up;) hard work.
im loving this blockhead,,,,,its very, very vigorous, i have had a few dreams that involved their fan leaves. huge!
enjoy your day guys, im gonna bath some young ones.

iron maiden in lamberts from several years ago.

stinky lee in lamberts, same run (sour queen x firecracker) scagnetti,this would be #7 to you

effects of both^^^^^^

G

the white in rockwool with a nd b

gurmese in rockwool, later in flower, whole crop purped up like this, more macintosh apple red fall colors really.

mcfly, rockwool and hydroton, no veg=)

old ass blockhead tops(dank) i cant wait to check the new ones out, thanks homie.

TK Warhol.

ElGato

Veteran
lookin' good Red

i really like the TK shot
how's things in RemulaK?

bbl....must consume mass quantities

Gato

sqwirl

Enjoy the thread and awesome pictures :joint:

OLDFAMILYRED said:
i got the lady doing yardwork, while im cleaning the laptop up;) hard work.
^^That^^ made my high ass fall over laughing.

G

added a 400 mh verti the other night, the new mcflys are loving it,,,,ill get pics as soon as i can, heres a few from the other day.......
blockhead

the white

the white on edges, blockheads in center.

new mcflys in blue containers, just entered 12/12

some mcflys that got way to big for my liking in soilless.around day 28 flower. burnt em up a bit early on dialing in the fnova and pro mix, digging it now though.

Last edited:
G

Holy McFly! Those are some big bitches!!! Iron maiden and stinkey lee look nice. IM looks like it's got hella potential to it. I can't wait to see what scagnetti's got cooking. Heard some good things. Anyways, weeks halfway done and next week is time to get fat. Got some thanksgiving nugs for ya if we get up before then. Here's a couple of pics to look forward to. 49 days. Been getting flushed a few days, let's see if any purple pops out. I've never had it before but everything else in the room is starting to get nice shades to them.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice flower coatings guys! :yummy:

Oldfamilyred, i didn't know you had soilless as well as the rockwool! Fun stuff... Which do you like better?

Too big??? Looks good to me... :canabis: