What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
While Trump is a bag of turds, it's gotta really fuck with you psychologically to have two attempts on your life in such a short period of time.
the second guy didn't take a shot. it would not surprise me if The Chump/GOP paid the guy to do it as a photo op to keep his face on tv.... probably promised the whackjob a pardon "when" he was elected...

igrowone

Veteran
the second guy didn't take a shot. it would not surprise me if The Chump/GOP paid the guy to do it as a photo op to keep his face on tv.... probably promised the whackjob a pardon "when" he was elected...
didn't see the content, but Musk posted he thought some kind of setup
then deleted the post, DT situation getting so twisted his allies are creating a fog of war that confuses their own

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
supposedly, the agents did fire on him at mar-a-lago, but missed... maybe a woman with a rifle would have hit him....
Well seeing as how Mar-A-Lardo is about 4 miles away from where Trump and the gunman actually was then neither gender or weapon would have helped an agent at Mar-A-Lardo to hit an assassin that's 4 miles away. As far as the agents there on the gof course where Trump actually was, first off they fired on a position where they didn't have line of sight with the shooter because he was hiding in some bushes. It's also worth remembering those two backpacks he had attached to the fence filled with ceramic armor plates. The shooter put those there specifically for protection from any that might start firing on him. For all we know the agents that fired at the shooter hit those plates and that's why they didn't hit the shooter.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
everyone keeps referring to this dimwit as an "attempted assassin" or a "shooter" but he never pulled the trigger. all shots fired were SS aimed at the bozo. if/when someone serious tries, they will succeed. count on it... :shucks: so far it has been a clown show.
This guy never got the chance, he was discover by an advance group of secret service advents who went ahead of Trump to make sure the area was secure before he got there, Trump was two holes back (approximately 500 yards) when the secret service discovered the shooter. Who knows, had he not been discovered and Trump came in range, he might have been successful?

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
😆 yeah by a deranged shooter who just happened along a last minute unscheduled game of golf
That's perhaps the most important question about the whole incident, how did the shooter know to be there? Did he have inside information or maybe he spotted Secret Service starting to secure the course before Trump even got there and that's what prompted him to set up his position? According to a report I heard today, they said the shooter was there at his spot for 12 hours waiting for Trump to come into range of his weapon. Maybe he was just playing the laws of average that Trump would play golf that weekend and was prepared to wait as long as necessary? If he was in fact there waiting for 12 hours, given the time when he was discovered he first set up in the wee hours of the morning.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
That's perhaps the most important question about the whole incident, how did the shooter know to be there? Did he have inside information or maybe he spotted Secret Service starting to secure the course before Trump even got there and that's what prompted him to set up his position? According to a report I heard today, they said the shooter was there at his spot for 12 hours waiting for Trump to come into range of his weapon. Maybe he was just playing the laws of average that Trump would play golf that weekend and was prepared to wait as long as necessary? If he was in fact there waiting for 12 hours, given the time when he was discovered he first set up in the wee hours of the morning.
jean dixon...

right

I'm no Jean Dixon, but I knew that assination was the next move for the democrats after they failed to put Trump in prison with lawfair.

HempKat

Veteran
I'm no Jean Dixon, but I knew that assination was the next move for the democrats after they failed to put Trump in prison with lawfair.
Yeah except it was a former disgruntled MAGA member. So don't take Jeane Dixon off your afterlife speed dial just yet.

right

Thomas Crooks wasn't just a Democrat, he donated his money to the Democrat party.
Ruth has a biden harris sticker right on his truck.

Latest posts

Latest posts