What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
:cool:

:unsure: "somebody" set it up that KNEW The Chump was going to be there... hmmmm. :shucks: i wonder...
Well from everything I've heard so far, I'm leaning more towards the idea this guy was just casing the spot and might have been doing so for longer then just last weekend. It's no secret that during his time off the campaign trail (which includes most weekends) Trump stays at and around Mar-A-Lardo and if he can squeeze in a round of golf he usually does so at that golf course. All it would take is someone very patient and dedicated to the mission to pull it off. Both being qualities this guy exhibited.

If I were Trump I'd be more worried about the inside job, if Trump manages to get elected because once they fully implement Project 2025 Trump will become useless. The only reason they keep him around now is he has the best chance (even though it's not good enough) of getting elected and he can be counted on to turn the Presidency into a dictatorship. Once that's done, I think the billionaire Hedge fun guy (I forget his name) who bought JD Vance his senate seat and who suggested him to Trump as the VP choice will find a way for Trump to have an accident so that the much younger VP can takeover and be the dictator in the pocket of the billionaire elite class over at the Heritage Foundation for years to come. Trump at best only has a few years left and when he goes he's going to want to install one of his sons to take his place, sons that might be less reliable for the Heritage Foundation to control.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Thomas Crooks wasn't just a Democrat, he donated his money to the Democrat party.
Ruth has a biden harris sticker right on his truck.
Just because someone donates to a Democrat organization doesn't make them a Democrat, Look at Trump, he donated to Hillary Clinto before 2016 and look where he ended up. As for Routh back during the primaries he was encouraging Republicans to vote for Nicki Halley and was actively encouraging Nicki Halley pick Vivek Ramaswamey as a VP and tencouraging them to stay in the Race. If he had a Biden Harris sticker on his truck it was only as a never Trump position. Likely because he was pro Ukrainian and was worried Trump wold just help putin to maintain control over large parts of Ukraine.

audiohi

Veteran
Thomas Crooks wasn't just a Democrat, he donated his money to the Democrat party.
Ruth has a biden harris sticker right on his truck.
Just because someone donates to a Democrat organization doesn't make them a Democrat, Look at Trump, he donated to Hillary Clinto before 2016 and look where he ended up.

GTCWdJAXkAA2O9w.png:large