What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Michael Cohen said there’s an easy way to spot when Donald Trump is lying, and you don’t have to read the former president’s lips.

Just watch his hands.

“When you see the accordion hands start going, what that means is that he’s lying,” Cohen, who was Trump’s longtime fixer and personal attorney, told CNN’s Jim Acosta on Tuesday. “It’s a tell with Donald. Anytime that the accordion hands start, that means that he’s not telling the truth.”

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Michael Cohen said there’s an easy way to spot when Donald Trump is lying, and you don’t have to read the former president’s lips.

Just watch his hands.

“When you see the accordion hands start going, what that means is that he’s lying,” Cohen, who was Trump’s longtime fixer and personal attorney, told CNN’s Jim Acosta on Tuesday. “It’s a tell with Donald. Anytime that the accordion hands start, that means that he’s not telling the truth.”
So in other words, he lies all the time, which of course we knew by matching his statements with verifiable facts? At least now we don't need to wait for a fact checker to tell us he's lying. :biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
So in other words, he lies all the time, which of course we knew by matching his statements with verifiable facts? At least now we don't need to wait for a fact checker to tell us he's lying. :biggrin:
That's it. If you see him starting to pump up the accordion before he starts playing then you know what's coming up.

HempKat

Veteran
That's it. If you see him starting to pump up the accordion before he starts playing then you know what's coming up.
Well to b honest, given how often he lies, I just assume everything is a lie unless I already know it's a lie. :biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Same here, but at least it adds some entertainment value to the disgusting sights, sound, and steady stream of lies oozing out of the tv set on the living room floor.
OS.png

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well to b honest, given how often he lies, I just assume everything is a lie unless I already know it's a lie. :biggrin:
it does save time if you just treat everythhing he says as bullshit. if he accidentally says something true, he'll turn right around and disavow it...:cool:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
well , no doubt he is a shit...however..
the russians didn't invade ukraine
hamas didn't invade israel and kill 1200+ people
the chinks were not so blatantly causing problems in the south china sea.
i was paying under 2 bucks for gas
there was certainly less illegals crossing the border
my grocery bill was far less
there was no problem in the red sea with ships getting hit by yemen (actually iranian) missiles...

sometimes u need a shit in office...

HempKat

Veteran
well , no doubt he is a shit...however..
the russians didn't invade ukraine
hamas didn't invade israel and kill 1200+ people
the chinks were not so blatantly causing problems in the south china sea.
i was paying under 2 bucks for gas
there was certainly less illegals crossing the border
my grocery bill was far less
there was no problem in the red sea with ships getting hit by yemen (actually iranian) missiles...
Other then the first line everything you said in the above list is false. Oh and the forth line tells me everything I need to know about you.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Other then the first line everything you said in the above list is false. Oh and the forth line tells me everything I need to know about you.
well then - inform me of what war we were in (other the affie, which he inherited )
when did hamas kill 1200+ people???
how much were u paying for gas under trump??
dont remember so many illegals crossing the border
how many ships were being targeted in the red sea under trump?

i await your clear answer, to each of the above points-

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
As small as your mind appears to be, I think I should ask you about the time-line of geopolitical events and a would-be leader having four years of activity (if you consider golf and lying to be action)....

Would there be any reason that another other leader who would have any responsibility to the events?

I know it's possible that I've stretched your intellect to a limit, so be as basic as necessary please.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
As small as your mind appears to be, I think I should ask you about the time-line of geopolitical events and a would-be leader having four years of activity (if you consider golf and lying to be action)....

Would there be any reason that another other leader who would have any responsibility to the events?

I know it's possible that I've stretched your intellect to a limit, so be as basic as necessary please.
see that is the diff between a left leaning person and a rite leaning person - not once (i dont believe) have i ever said to someone on a thread 'u have a small mind' , or questioned their intellect - if u like biden... fine... i don't and u are entitled to your opinion... as i am....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Way to dodge.

You yourself inferred that you aren't playing stupid.

You did however dodge the entire question to play victim.

I will let others do the math.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Way to dodge.

You yourself inferred that you aren't playing stupid.

You did however dodge the entire question to play victim.

I will let others do the math.
victim of what?? dodging what??? - i made a statement of war/prices/immigation/etc - u are welcome to refute my points... and maybe u can do it without questioning my intellect...