What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Untitled.png

that is one fine looking weapon.... can i buy one?? i have a neighbor i dislike....

Hiddenjems

Social responsibility?

Doing your part?

Understanding a basic level of how a government operates?

The government didn't beat Wesley Snipes into submission with violence.

It's beginning to sound like that's the only method that you would understand.

Is it more preferable to have a constituency of willing taxpayers or rebellious tightwads who get the reek of treason beat out of them along with their taxes?

This country was once obsessed with taxation without representation. Now you have representation but don't agree with it? That's a voting process that elects them still, right?

If you can't find a suitable candidate for your vote, then it seems like you should run for office.

It's a much better look than not voting and whining about the people in action whilst sitting on your ass.
Exactly what part of blowing up kids with bombs is “doing my part”?

I’m all for spending my tax dollars right here in America on things that we actually need.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Can you believe there are even some on this weed forum who think weed ought to be illegal again!?

What insane hypocrisy!
well maybe there should be some restrictions.... i've been smokin for 50yrs, and would smoke anywhere ... in a parking lot, walking down the street etcetc..HOWEVER... if i was in said parking lot, and i saw a family with young children , i'd walk in another direction, or put out the joint, same if i was on a street- today its legal, and people will continue to smoke while walking past children ... that is wrong... let it be legal for sure... but maybe in the privacy in ones home, or in their yard etc

u can't walk down a street drinking a bottle of booze.... ditto for weed..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Can you believe there are even some on this weed forum who think weed ought to be illegal again!?

What insane hypocrisy!
they don't really want it to be illegal...they just want to be able to make the same $$$ as when it WAS illegal.... it is WORSE than hypocrisy.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Exactly what part of blowing up kids with bombs is “doing my part”?

I’m all for spending my tax dollars right here in America on things that we actually need.

The part where you run for office and give Cannavore a reason to vote is your part.

Blowing kids up with bombs is a kid's job.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are against some national spending by considering most spending "unnecessary"...

Hiddenjems

The part where you run for office and give Cannavore a reason to vote is your part.

Blowing kids up with bombs is a kid's job.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you are against some national spending by considering most spending "unnecessary"...
I don’t know about most, but enough “unnecessary” spending to give the left at least healthcare for everyone. But you guys magically don’t care that enough money is dumped into us weapons contractors accounts as fast as we “support” foreign wars with our money.

I’m upset we’re spending this much and wish it could all be pared down. But for the people that want government spending to cheer the spending of their money on foreign wars as they get nothing is watching brainwashed people in action.

Just like inner city minorities watching people that got to America last week getting lots of funding they’ve been promised for decades.

Any politician that runs on making America better and not funding wars gets demonized quickly.

Remember Bernie bros? The lefts own attempt at painting sanders as a racist to avoid his policies on foreign war and spending money right here on our own citizens.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
But you guys magically don’t care that enough money is dumped into us weapons contractors accounts as fast as we “support” foreign wars with our money.
i think we do more then 'support' foreign wars.... our fingerprints are on every hostility happening.. its one way to get rid of our older weapons for newer greater killer ones... like the above small diameter bomb.. thats one handsome killer...

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
well maybe there should be some restrictions.... i've been smokin for 50yrs, and would smoke anywhere ... in a parking lot, walking down the street etcetc..HOWEVER... if i was in said parking lot, and i saw a family with young children , i'd walk in another direction, or put out the joint, same if i was on a street- today its legal, and people will continue to smoke while walking past children ... that is wrong... let it be legal for sure... but maybe in the privacy in ones home, or in their yard etc

u can't walk down a street drinking a bottle of booze.... ditto for weed..
Yeah well unfortunately not all have the sense to self regulate. It's a shame too because it doesn't take all that much, it can be as simple as walking the other way like you suggest. Alas some feel the need to push the envelope, to rub it in everyone's face just because they can. In my state, now that they've made it legal you are free to smoke it in your home or on your property. That's enough for me, I'm happy that now I don't have to worry about someone calling the cops just because they smelled weed as they walk past my home. If I feel the need to get high in public (which is rare) I just rely on edibles. Still having regulations on where you can smoke, isn't the same as making it illegal again.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I don’t know about most, but enough “unnecessary” spending to give the left at least healthcare for everyone. But you guys magically don’t care that enough money is dumped into us weapons contractors accounts as fast as we “support” foreign wars with our money.

I’m upset we’re spending this much and wish it could all be pared down. But for the people that want government spending to cheer the spending of their money on foreign wars as they get nothing is watching brainwashed people in action.

Just like inner city minorities watching people that got to America last week getting lots of funding they’ve been promised for decades.

Any politician that runs on making America better and not funding wars gets demonized quickly.

Remember Bernie bros? The lefts own attempt at painting sanders as a racist to avoid his policies on foreign war and spending money right here on our own citizens.
Well see, this is the problem when you don't have a pure democracy. In a pure democracy everyone eligible to vote would be able to vote on every bit of legislation that Congress tries to pass but can you imagine how impractical that would be at least with our current system of voting? It takes the better part of a year to narrow the field down to 2 or 3 candidates and several more months to get people to understand what each candidate stands for and even with all that time and hundreds of millions spent on promoting candidates and agendas we struggle to get even a third of the public to vote. So unfortunately things people don't want like funding wars in other countries happen. When all your choices will ultimately give into the money behind funding such wars all you can do is vote for the one that will at least address the more meaningful issues at home. You can't even necessaarily trust the ones who claim to favor ending wars. Trump more or less ran on that in 2016 but then when he got into office he authorized spending twice as much as the military asked for, two years in a row. Which amounted to approximately 1.5 Trillion in unnecessary military spending.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yeah well unfortunately not all have the sense to self regulate. It's a shame too because it doesn't takke all that much,,, it can be as simple as walking the other way like you suggest. Alas some feel the need to push the envelope, to rub it in everyone's face just because they can. In my state, now that they've made it legal you are free to smoke it in your home or on your property. That's enough for me, I'm happy that now I don't have to worry about someone calling the cops just because they smelled weed as they walk past my home. If I feel the need to get high in public (which is rare) I just rely on edibles. Still having regulations on where you can smoke, isn't the same as making it illegal again.
very true... in new york where ever u can smoke cigarettes , u can smoke weed.... a very poor written law...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Why? Is it an influence issue? I mean unlike weed tobacco actually kills people
no no... its not a question of do cigarettes kill, there is no doubt they do... nasty habit tooo... but walking down the street, where there are children playing/walking/etc, its in very poor taste to smoke weed... put the joint out, cross the street whatever , but i see lots of people who just don't give a shit... its in the law, hence my comment , poorly written.... come to think of it... most laws are poorly written...

Cannavore

Veteran
no no... its not a question of do cigarettes kill, there is no doubt they do... nasty habit tooo... but walking down the street, where there are children playing/walking/etc, its in very poor taste to smoke weed... put the joint out, cross the street whatever , but i see lots of people who just don't give a shit... its in the law, hence my comment , poorly written.... come to think of it... most laws are poorly written...
no