What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

RobFromTX

no no... its not a question of do cigarettes kill, there is no doubt they do... nasty habit tooo... but walking down the street, where there are children playing/walking/etc, its in very poor taste to smoke weed... put the joint out, cross the street whatever , but i see lots of people who just don't give a shit... its in the law, hence my comment , poorly written.... come to think of it... most laws are poorly written...
Yeah i can see that. The wife and I certainly didn't advertise our weed use when our kids were growing up. Ive always hated smelling other peoples cigarette use though. Im glad more public places are banning them now. Talk about bad influences

armedoldhippy

Veteran
didn't watch it myself, but am hearing things about Chumps "interview" with Muskrat. i'm starting to think he realizes he is going to lose the election, and is now shooting for "not guilty by reason of insanity" acquitals in his multiple criminal trials. 🤪 :shucks:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didn't watch it myself, but am hearing things about Chumps "interview" with Muskrat. i'm starting to think he realizes he is going to lose the election, and is now shooting for "not guilty by reason of insanity" acquitals in his multiple criminal trials. 🤪 :shucks:
Oh no. When he loses in November he's fleeing to Venezuela.

Shua1991

so its ok that you walk by a family with small children , blowing weed smoke in their face??? making it legal is fine, but how about some common sense restrictions when making the law...
You make up nonsense like an old church lady... grow the fuck up, if you can buy your kid candy(drugs) they can deal with knowing what weed smoke smells like.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Why? Is it an influence issue? I mean unlike weed tobacco actually kills people
Well I think his point was an influence issue because in a previous post he talked about how someone smoking in public should turn the other way to avoid smoking in front of children. There are other issues though, think about how dangerous some people aready are with their attentioned focused on their cellphone screens while they walk around. Now imaginge how much more those people might be if they were also high while having their focus on their cellphone screens. Also on the point of the impact of smoke on others, while true that weed isn't as harmful as tobacco the real danger isn't from the substance itself as much as it is the risk of second hand smoke from people burning and inhaling/exhaling almost any substance. Other harmful toxins are created in that process and I don't think we understand the dangers or second hand smoke well enough to rule out second hand smoke from weed as being dangeros. I'm not saying it is, I'm saying that I don't think we know yet. Therefore it's best not to encourage it too freely. There are safer options such as vape pens or edibles if people feel a compelling need to be high while mingling with the masses.

Shua1991

Screenshot_20240814_112134_Chrome~2.jpg

Exactly what a Karen would say" I know you are but what am i?".

Ok Karen 👌, cry more about marijuana smoke in public on a public marijuana forum.

Last edited:

Brother Nature

I don’t know man, I always take my bong out in public, prefill the chamber and shotgun it into kids faces whenever I can.

Another fun fact, no one has named their child Karen in Canada since 2019.