What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9z9dik9ey2id1.jpeg

Hiddenjems

I'm not explaining taxes to a grandfather.

I know you don't want to pay taxes.

It's that simple. Don't pay them. Don't vote.

Just sit on your ass and complain.

Bitch about people who you didn't vote for misusing funds you never gave.

It's a plan.
I recently voted to increase my own property taxes to build a better school for the local students, so there goes that weak personal assault.

I would like a good explanation of how I’m morally obligated to give money to people who plan on spending it against my wishes.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Jumping to conclusions again?

I didn't claim you to be amoral.

I simply said that I would not apply morals to your actions.

You seem to use them as weapons.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I am not venturing into psychology with someone who has problems answering questions without asking questions..... it would go in circles and read as boring as the Bible.

Cannavore

Veteran
another instance where the mainstream is now catching up to what leftists have been saying for over a decade.

GUt3XrIXgAEtzTh

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No, it's a manipulation.

A good question would be "Why are morals being introduced as the only reason for taxes?" or "Do you believe that not wanting other people to benefit is a good reason not to pay taxes?"

But carry on...

Hiddenjems

No, it's a manipulation.

A good question would be "Why are morals being introduced as the only reason for taxes?" or "Do you believe that not wanting other people to benefit is a good reason not to pay taxes?"

But carry on...
Ok forget morals. Tell me how giving money under threat of violence to people that are going to spend it against my interests is fair governance.

By the logic you’re putting forward, Donald trump spoke for you for 4 years.

igrowone

Veteran
Ok forget morals. Tell me how giving money under threat of violence to people that are going to spend it against my interests is fair governance.

By the logic you’re putting forward, Donald trump spoke for you for 4 years.
when have governments operated differently? a government with no teeth is an ex-government

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Don't bother explaining taxation to him, he understands.

He's just manipulating people into thinking that there's a moral obligation or threat of violence forcing our hand.

It's a complete mystery to him that some feel a responsibility to society at large, probably because that includes green haired trans people... and paying taxes for the same roads as trans people is unbelievable to him.

Hiddenjems

Don't bother explaining taxation to him, he understands.

He's just manipulating people into thinking that there's a moral obligation or threat of violence forcing our hand.

It's a complete mystery to him that some feel a responsibility to society at large, probably because that includes green haired trans people... and paying taxes for the same roads as trans people is unbelievable to him.
There is a threat of violence. Try not paying taxes like Wesley snipes and see what happens.

Paying taxes isn’t a choice, and neither is what the money is spent on.

I have zero issue with local taxes for schools, roads, etc. it’s paying for Ukrainians to have electric and bombs im not on board with, not to mention having us munitions killing kids in Gaza.