What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

Cannavore

Veteran
I must have missed something crucial to the point.

Ineffective thus far...
Screenshot_20240811-145626.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Our tax dollars aren't doing the murdering.

I'm guessing that your position is that if you don't pay your taxes or vote then Israel will stop bombing kids....?

Cannavore

Veteran
Our tax dollars aren't doing the murdering.
if i handed a serial killer a gun and a million bucks and he goes out on a killing spree that would make me an accessory to murder.
I'm guessing that your position is that if you don't pay your taxes or vote then Israel will stop bombing kids....?
my position is i will never support or vote for people who should be on trial at the hague. and it's disgusting to see so many turn a blind eye because of the orange man. amoral cowards.

Hiddenjems

if i handed a serial killer a gun and a million bucks and he goes out on a killing spree that would make me an accessory to murder.

my position is i will never support or vote for people who should be on trial at the hague. and it's disgusting to see so many turn a blind eye because of the orange man. amoral cowards.
Republicans are 100% pro Israel because, well it doesn’t make sense but they are. Not all dems are, but the power structure is, and uses any opposition as a chance to say “orange man bad”.

I teeter todder but when it comes down to it I won’t pull the lever for a warmonger. I watched my usmc brother give so much for people just to get rich.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

So, yeah....

You recommend not voting and not paying taxes.

I'm not shocked.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm not explaining taxes to a grandfather.

I know you don't want to pay taxes.

It's that simple. Don't pay them. Don't vote.

Just sit on your ass and complain.

Bitch about people who you didn't vote for misusing funds you never gave.

It's a plan.