What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

audiohi

Veteran
Another fun fact about those pesky "red areas where no one lives" is that it happens to be where all the farmers are located. You know the people that feed everyones fat face. Along with all the other working class slobs that cant afford to live in those fabulous blue bubbles. Most of them are republican but theres no shortage of democrats living there either. 36% of voters in the farming community in Texas where i grew up voted for Biden, hardly what I'd consider bright red

Just a reminder that theres a lot of people living in those areas....where apparently only some votes... should matter. Those damn vegan soy sausages dont grow on trees in downtown Austingeles

crowd-size-matters-v0-du1vl73zl8hd1.jpeg

Hiddenjems

I thought she was a tough on crime prosecutor?
She was, when that was what was politically convenient. She helped bail criminals out of jail later on when that was the “in” position to have.

She’s a spineless career politician with none of her own core issues she supports with true passion. Like 99% of dems and republicans.

audiohi

Veteran
She was, when that was what was politically convenient. She helped bail criminals out of jail later on when that was the “in” position to have.

She’s a spineless career politician with none of her own core issues she supports with true passion. Like 99% of dems and republicans.
pretty much true

it's looking like she might win though

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
trump ain't the president, so if people are breaking the law, why are they not be held to account for their actions??
Maybe they are, the people I mentioned aren't people I associate with regularly. Although they way they work their scam is hard to catch. First they have to find someone down on their luck that gets food stamps, then they have to see if that person is willing to give away half their benefit for cash in hand. Then if they find someone willing, they give that person a list of what to buy, that person goes and buys the stuff, brings it to the conservative scamming him/her and gets cash in exchange for food. So it's difficult to bust unless you have police watching the conservative from the start of the process until the end.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
George W Bush was fiscally responsible? $1.4 trillion deficit?
I never said they actually were fiscally responsible but from George Bush to Trump they used to make a big deal about it. The still do whenever it's not a GOP member doing the spending. However after Trump increased the deficit by almost 8 Trillion and the GOP said nothing, nobody takes their claim of being fiscally responsible seriously anymore.

HempKat

Veteran
Because theyre not trump. Thats the reality of it. He will lose in November and they will go on bitching about him and blaming him for all the countrys problems long after hes out of the picture. Its just convenient
Trump has nothing to do with it other tthen his the biggest example of the lie of fiscal responsibility. The people I was talking about who scam things like food stamps are the voters who see themselves as conservatives. Also yes when Trump is out of the picture many democrat voters will go on blaming him for stuff just like many republican voters still blame Obama for various problems. The whole bit about the buck stopping with the President doesn't always pass over to the next president the way it should if people really believed that. Then again it's a flawed concept and shouldn't be taken seriously at all because being voted out of office shouldn't absolve people of responsibility for their actions while in office.

HempKat

Veteran
pretty much true

it's looking like she might win though
Heaven forbid someone wins that doesn't deserve it, unless that's the person you want to win of course. Then you totally ignore the hypocrisy of it all.

audiohi

Veteran
Another fun fact about those pesky "red areas where no one lives" is that it happens to be where all the farmers are located. You know the people that feed everyones fat face. Along with all the other working class slobs that cant afford to live in those fabulous blue bubbles. Most of them are republican but theres no shortage of democrats living there either. 36% of voters in the farming community in Texas where i grew up voted for Biden, hardly what I'd consider bright red

Just a reminder that theres a lot of people living in those areas....where apparently only some votes... should matter. Those damn vegan soy sausages dont grow on trees in downtown Austingeles

I guess Austingeles should continue being more like California and grow some damn food

a-cool-guide-to-where-is-usa-are-common-foods-grown-v0-48oaxvuzb9hd1.png

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Maybe they are, the people I mentioned aren't people I associate with regularly. Although they way they work their scam is hard to catch. First they have to find someone down on their luck that gets food stamps, then they have to see if that person is willing to give away half their benefit for cash in hand. Then if they find someone willing, they give that person a list of what to buy, that person goes and buys the stuff, brings it to the conservative scamming him/her and gets cash in exchange for food. So it's difficult to bust unless you have police watching the conservative from the start of the process until the end.
thats not what u said... I mean just as a small example I've known many conservatives that rant and rail about providing the poor with food stamps and then turn around and take advantage of the poor by buying their food stamps at 50 cents on the dollar..

so why don't u turn in the 'many conservatives u know' for breaking the law????

buzzmobile

Veteran
Even California only gets 2 senators. Our federal system is built on the representation of 50 states, not 300,000,000+ individuals, hence the electoral college.

The federal system includes representation to 330,000,000 individuals 700,000 individuals at a time via the House of Representatives. That's where the rules of the Electoral College apply to the 'rabble'.