What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
too stupid you say?

well-which-one-is-it-grandpa-v0-h1d89yg3qrgd1.png
trump dow.png

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
yeah, the GOP hasn't won a POTUS election popular vote in a LOOOONG time. gonna get their ass waxed like a new car this time around too. :cool: i guess when you are staring at political extinction, any port in a storm looks good. :help: their selling their souls for temporary power is about to blow up in their faces however. :good:

u really get an education on this thread... who knew u had to win the popular vote to become president...
See? They can't even properly read english.

HempKat

Veteran
The Three-Fifths Compromise was reached among state delegates during the 1787 Constitutional Convention.
When was 1776?
Um, is this a trick question? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 1776. or did you want someone to do the math and say 11 years earlier?

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Oh yes that does sound like fun. I know i cant wait for the liberals in California to decide who runs the country
Yes, it sure is fun when the majority of the country is who decides rather then a minority that is afraid of its race also being a minority. Plus if liberal agendas are so bad why is it that so many non-liberals enjoy the benefits of them? I mean just as a small example I've known many conservatives that rant and rail about providing the poor with food stamps and then turn around and take advantage of the poor by buying their food stamps at 50 cents on the dollar. With their justification being that if the government is going to give out free stuff to the poor then the conservatives are going to make sure to get their share, even if they have to break the law to do it. So much for the concept or rule of law, fiscally responsible conservatives.

Oh wait, silly me, I forgot that ever since Trump took over the GOP rule of law and fiscal responsibility went out the window.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yes, it sure is fun when the majority of the country is who decides rather then a minority that is afraid of its race also being a minority. Plus if liberal agendas are so bad why is it that so many non-liberals enjoy the benefits of them? I mean just as a small example I've known many conservatives that rant and rail about providing the poor with food stamps and then turn around and take advantage of the poor by buying their food stamps at 50 cents on the dollar. With their justification being that if the government is going to give out free stuff to the poor then the conservatives are going to make sure to get their share, even if they have to break the law to do it. So much for the concept or rule of law, fiscally responsible conservatives.

Oh wait, silly me, I forgot that ever since Trump took over the GOP rule of law and fiscal responsibility went out the window.
trump ain't the president, so if people are breaking the law, why are they not be held to account for their actions??

Cannavore

Veteran

George W Bush was fiscally responsible? $1.4 trillion deficit?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
George W Bush was fiscally responsible? $1.4 trillion deficit?
why only go back to bush??? Abraham Lincoln is the President that added the biggest percentage increase to the U.S. National Debt. The level of debt increased from $90.6 million in 1857 to $2.68 billion in 1861, an increase of 2859.4%

or maybe u wanta go back further??

Cannavore

Veteran
the debt and deficit are two different things and you may have been alive during the time of Lincoln but I wasn't.

financing the civil war and ending slavery cost money.

also Lincoln wasn't/isn't a conservative by modern understanding, and hempkat specifically mentioned conservatives lack of fiscal responsibility.

RobFromTX

trump ain't the president, so if people are breaking the law, why are they not be held to account for their actions??
Because theyre not trump. Thats the reality of it. He will lose in November and they will go on bitching about him and blaming him for all the countrys problems long after hes out of the picture. Its just convenient

Shua1991

Fun fact, the electoral college in the US was a result of political tampering from slave-owning states who wanted more voting power to keep their slave owning policies in place...

Nothing changes aye...
That's not going to work, teaching history is now derided as "critical race theory" to the troglodytes, therefore it has cooties. No new information can enter, they maxed out in middle school.

audiohi

Veteran

remember that trump supporter that used to post all the time that thought his corner store owning neighbor was super smart because he was buying the food stamps from the needy people in his community for a small fraction of their value? He would then launder them through his shop.

How about that other regular posting trump supporter that proudly paid homeless people to steal him his Natty Ice?

good times

RobFromTX

Another fun fact about those pesky "red areas where no one lives" is that it happens to be where all the farmers are located. You know the people that feed everyones fat face. Along with all the other working class slobs that cant afford to live in those fabulous blue bubbles. Most of them are republican but theres no shortage of democrats living there either. 36% of voters in the farming community in Texas where i grew up voted for Biden, hardly what I'd consider bright red

Just a reminder that theres a lot of people living in those areas....where apparently only some votes... should matter. Those damn vegan soy sausages dont grow on trees in downtown Austingeles

Hiddenjems

remember that trump supporter that used to post all the time that thought his corner store owning neighbor was super smart because he was buying the food stamps from the needy people in his community for a small fraction of their value? He would then launder them through his shop.

How about that other regular posting trump supporter that proudly paid homeless people to steal him his Natty Ice?

good times
So if criminals support Harris, that makes her bad too?