What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hey with this guy I can't be so sure it's just sarcasm, he's made several posts all in the same vein and now he's continuing but in more detail. That sounds more like something he truely believes then it does like sarcasm. Plus the claims he's making as outrageous as they are, fall perfectly in line with other outrageous things he has demonstrated believing in the past.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
you know, i'm all for women to be free to bare their breasts in public if they so desire, i'm truly for it. but i didn't need to see those at all, ever...no, not in any way, form or fashion. one of my great regrets in life...:eek::cry:
Those weren't breasts, those were udders. Now where did I put that eyeball bleach?

Cannavore

Veteran
GT7YbCGWMAELbhH

RobFromTX

Thats what surprises me about peoples reactions. The guy was so greedy that every show on the air in the 80's and 90's clowned on him in one way or another

But thats when he was a registered democrat so that doesn't count 😜