What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well, that's one truth he's told in the last 10 years.
there is no way to prove what cut his ear unless they test the tissue and find lead/copper residue./ well, a nice round hole would be more persuasive (if it was between his eyes) but i don't think they have that.

Cuddles

I had an email in one of my email inboxes last night and it was showing a Trump t-shirt :
It had a stupid pic of him and the text was something like: Trump, 2024, The Godfather part 2,
On the pic he was doing something with his thumb and finger and I had to laugh because it made wonder if he was describing the size of his penis or not. :biggrin: It was pretty funny.

I´ve no idea why this place sent me this stupid email though ...??? Maybe I can find it again.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
money/manipulation probably won't carry much weight when your odds of escape/survival are fucking nil. it would be much more likely that someone "saw the light" and does the deed out of selfless love for his country & its future. or discovers that they have a terminal disease & has nothing left to lose...
Or they threaten someone else that means the world to the person they want to manipulate. A parent, a sibling, a child, a lover. Imagine what a person might be willing to do if they were shown a picture of a loved one in a very public place and unbeknownst to that loved one is a very threatening person, standing right behind the loved one, ready to take their life upon order. Even worse maybe they already kidnapped that person and have them in custody and you're told, "if you ever want this person to see the light of day again, then you will do..." I agree the money angle is a longshot since the person they get to do the deed is likely not going to make it out alive to ever spend that money. I just added that because there are all sorts of ways to get an inside man to take out a target that maybe they might survive. For example, maybe they don't need the killing to be very public, maybe getting an inside man to get a very toxic poison or nerve agent thru security and then apply it to something to be used or consumed by the target. I was just trying to cover all possible angles.Of course the possibilities you suggest could just as easily come into play.

HempKat

Veteran
there is no way to prove what cut his ear unless they test the tissue and find lead/copper residue./ well, a nice round hole would be more persuasive (if it was between his eyes) but i don't think they have that.
From the theories I've heard proposed they speculate it could be shrapnel from something else the bullet struck based on the fact that several officers nearby to Trump suffered minor wounds from what was believed to be shrapnel. That combined with Trump's unwillingness to release any reports/information from the hospital that treated him. I mean if there is nothing to hide then Trump could just release that information. Perhaps though he feels it works more to his advantage to have people believe it was the bullet that injured him, makes it sound so much more threatening and dramatic. It shouldn't really matter though, whether it was the bullet or shrapnel, it all resulted from being fired upon by someone wanting to take his life. I imagine though with Trump and his well established tendency to embellish the truth and/or just outright lie, it's almost a compulsion for him and he just can't help himself.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
yep its bull shit...there was no shooter, so there was no shot

HempKat

Veteran
I had an email in one of my email inboxes last night and it was showing a Trump t-shirt :
It had a stupid pic of him and the text was something like: Trump, 2024, The Godfather part 2,
On the pic he was doing something with his thumb and finger and I had to laugh because it made wonder if he was describing the size of his penis or not. :biggrin: It was pretty funny.

I´ve no idea why this place sent me this stupid email though ...??? Maybe I can find it again.
I got the same email I think but I'm not sure since the email just gave a link to where you could get the shirt but didn't actually show the shirt. I never click links in emails that come to me unrequested and from unknown sources, so I did as I always do in those situations and immediately deleted it. I'll make a guess that the gesture with his thumb and finger was him saying "it missed me by that much". Although given what Stormy Daniels has gone on record with about his penis size the penis guess could also be valid :biggrin:

audiohi

Veteran
yep its bull shit...there was no shooter, so there was no shot
its-a-miracle-the-ear-magically-healed-itself-v0-1f6zzy81x8fd1.jpeg

PMYZ7VH564U5Q2KAQDIN5UA7XQ.jpg

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
You know, some speculate that Trump staged the whole thing, maybe even to the point of having a "blood pack" for dramatic visual effects. Personally I find that to be an overly complicated theory. I personally approach such mysteries by applying the "Occom's Razor" analysis which basically says, "The explanation that requires the fewest assumptions is usually correct." We know the shooter likely suffered from depression based on his search history, we also know from the same history he also researched for several prominent targets from both sides of the aisle. We also know he searched for information about other "Lone Wolf" shooters and how thier crime might have impacted family legally. Then there is the objective evidence that he was found on a nearby roof, with a weapon and he was spotted by multiple witnesses who saw him positioning himself on the roof with the rifle. We also know he had easy access to the rifle ass it was owned by his father and he spent some time at a shooting range the day before getting in practice and making sure his sites were correctly adjusted. Rhen there is also what wasn't found such as a manifesto or some easily found social media post telling people of his intentions.

When you put that all together the most obvious conclusion in my opinion was that he was a mentally ill young man who was so depressed he wanted to do something that would mark his place in history and result in suicide by cop. That he identified potential targets to achieve his goal and just settled on the one that was the first one he could do and to which he had fairly easy access to do it.

If Trump did somehow stage it all to make it look like he was almost assassinated in order to dominate the news cycle and get some sympathy point in the polls then it sure must have pissed in his Wheaties when Biden announced he was dropping out (a thought that was way to impossible for Trump to even imagine) and endorsed his VP to take his place as democratic candidate. Random chance, or the result of a precision strike by "Dark KARMA-la"? You be the judge.

Cuddles

I got the same email I think but I'm not sure since the email just gave a link to where you could get the shirt but didn't actually show the shirt. I never click links in emails that come to me unrequested and from unknown sources, so I did as I always do in those situations and immediately deleted it. I'll make a guess that the gesture with his thumb and finger was him saying "it missed me by that much". Although given what Stormy Daniels has gone on record with about his penis size the penis guess could also be valid :biggrin:
I was not even aware of this statement, lmao :biggrin:
but she will have enough professional experience to make a fair judgment won´t she ;)

Cuddles

You know, some speculate that Trump staged the whole thing, maybe even to the point of having a "blood pack" for dramatic visual effects. Personally I find that to be an overly complicated theory. I personally approach such mysteries by applying the "Occom's Razor" analysis which basically says, "The explanation that requires the fewest assumptions is usually correct." We know the shooter likely suffered from depression based on his search history, we also know from the same history he also researched for several prominent targets from both sides of the aisle. We also know he searched for information about other "Lone Wolf" shooters and how thier crime might have impacted family legally. Then there is the objective evidence that he was found on a nearby roof, with a weapon and he was spotted by multiple witnesses who saw him positioning himself on the roof with the rifle. We also know he had easy access to the rifle ass it was owned by his father and he spent some time at a shooting range the day before getting in practice and making sure his sites were correctly adjusted. Rhen there is also what wasn't found such as a manifesto or some easily found social media post telling people of his intentions.

When you put that all together the most obvious conclusion in my opinion was that he was a mentally ill young man who was so depressed he wanted to do something that would mark his place in history and result in suicide by cop. That he identified potential targets to achieve his goal and just settled on the one that was the first one he could do and to which he had fairly easy access to do it.

If Trump did somehow stage it all to make it look like he was almost assassinated in order to dominate the news cycle and get some sympathy point in the polls then it sure must have pissed in his Wheaties when Biden announced he was dropping out (a thought that was way to impossible for Trump to even imagine) and endorsed his VP to take his place as democratic candidate. Random chance, or the result of a precision strike by "Dark KARMA-la"? You be the judge.
the thought of it all being a publicity stund had also crossed my mind but it was just a speculation on my part.
My second thought was: great. Now he´s gonna be seen as a martyr or something and get symphathy votes.

HOWEVER, we mustn´t forget that there were real casualties and at least one person died :( :(
That´s going waaaay too far for a little news coverage, even for Trump who will (usually) do anything for media attention. He probably had serious withdrawal symptoms these past few years.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
its all a conspiracy.... there was no shooter, the gun and the body of the poor slob who was selected to die was placed on the roof... trump nicked his ear hrs b4 the rally, and grabbed his ear to open the small cut and then dropped to the ground... any other story u read/hear is bullshit

Cuddles

its all a conspiracy.... there was no shooter, the gun and the body of the poor slob who was selected to die was placed on the roof... trump nicked his ear hrs b4 the rally, and grabbed his ear to open the small cut and then dropped to the ground... any other story u read/hear is bullshit
when I got my ears pierced I just went to a jewlers place. The price included the first pair of earrings :)
They´ve closed up again and I´ve been wanting to get them redone for ages ....

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
HOWEVER, we mustn´t forget that there were real casualties and at least one person died :( :(
That´s going waaaay too far for a little news coverage, even for Trump who will (usually) do anything for media attention.

I don't think he sees it that way

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160125114628-donald-trump-quote-shoot-somebody.jpg

igrowone

Veteran
after all, Sandy Hook was faked
I've seen numerous Trump type sympathizers that have no doubt of it
it's all part of the master plan

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah, nah. That was not staged. I don't care how good a shooter is. I am NOT going to stand downrange on a hot range. Trump may be a lot of things, but this is far beyond the level of his stupid to attempt.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt having been hit myself. But mine was a ricochet and I have a minor scar on my forehead where it hit me. No, it did not penetrate beyond the skin. I was able to pull the copper jacket out with my fingers and I didn't even need stitches. Bled like a son of a bitch though.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I imagine though with Trump and his well established tendency to embellish the truth and/or just outright lie, it's almost a compulsion for him and he just can't help himself.
"almost" a compulsion ? it is his default position, has been for decades. he wouldn't/couldn't tell the truth if that was the only way he would escape death/hell.