What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Gry

Veteran
Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich has been sentenced to 16 years in a Russian penal colony on charges of espionage after a guilty verdict was announced in the American journalist's trial on Friday.

Gry

Veteran

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich has been sentenced to 16 years in a Russian penal colony on charges of espionage after a guilty verdict was announced in the American journalist's trial on Friday.
sounds like the Russians wanted a prisoner swap, and had no one behind bars that we wanted back...or that Russia was willing to release. :cautious:

Gry

Veteran

With gratitude to Roms

Gry

Veteran
The above post seems more appropriate now than it did this morning.
Can't say that I was at all impressed with how she chose to have dealt with the
robo signing etc as the CA Attorney General. She is every bit as corporate aligned
as Biden is.

moose eater

The above post seems more appropriate now than it did this morning.
Can't say that I was at all impressed with how she chose to have dealt with the
robo signing etc as the CA Attorney General. She is every bit as corporate aligned
as Biden is.
99% of our supposed representatives are beholding to Wall St. and to the DoD, even if only via their relationship to National party orgs and the large amounts of campaign funds and other access that comes from those orgs, which are at least as beholding to those Oligarch-like entities.

There'd have to be a serious shifting of the stars and axis of the planet for us to find ourselves in a truly populist contest with another honest, soulful, humanitarian Prez candidate who owes nothing to any of those or is willing to disregard past debts to them.

The corporations, the larger ones, anyway, now rule the planet.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Vance is such a witless fucking shithook that he makes The Chump look intelligent...if you compare him to a potato or something. he may be the final nail in Chumps coffin.

Gry

Veteran

Gry

Veteran
I have for some years place what I considered lighter material in the Totally Random Post II thread.
As a result of this : Your post in the thread TOTALLY RANDOM POST II was deleted. Reason: Speakers corner,
I will in the future post such content here with a note that it is off topic attached.

Latest posts

Latest posts