What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve gotten seeds from all the biggest names and I’ve grown out a lot of them. Most of them have been incredible. Only a few have been not so incredible and then one was just a waste of time (not judging by the looks either…. )

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if it was Chocolate, but the Thai stick I remember from 81/82 were Chocolate looking, dark brown, almost black, and still sticky fresh. On a stick, maybe 2 to 3 grams. Found a seed in one of them. If I only knew...
It sounds similar to what I know as the 1981 1982 chocolate thai it came in bulk vacuum bags of one kilo so you know they were imported nobody used kilos they only used pounds in north eastern USA. It was various shades of gold to brown. They were large, brown, occasional modeled seeds, and it was phenomenally sticky, phenomenally, potent, and eventually narcotic.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Sometimes I think I just got lucky … I don’t know?
I think perspective and past experiences play much more into our opinion of quality than we give it credit for. After smoking several hazes I found all other herb boring for a while. If I only smoked one of the better phenos and not the others I would be more likely to think I found a 5%er. But what I found was several plants of similar potency. A few were weak. A few were strong with short duration of high. And a good portion of them had strong highs that lasted 3 or 4 hours. I did most of my testing before work so it was easy to look at a clock and see how each compared. So by my math I came across several average haze plants because I didn't not find a particular pheno that blew the rest away. Really looking forward to finding it though. I have been doing my best to stack the deck in my favor.

Old Uncle Ben

Lol most your haze and most of Thais are just common in the pure sat world, there's a dozen of landrace superior to what you think is the best and Colombian included, so not the ones los amigos can share with U.S.. idiot people.
They're nothing but mutts with no traceable pedigree.

I'm going with Ace Seeds. At least you know what you're working with. Bangi Haze is interesting but there's that bastardized "haze" name again. It's a Congo X Nepalese.

Like I said, I've seen posts where folks say their Lambsbread or stuff like Himalayan Nepal is haze.

Quite funny really.

Old Uncle Ben

We can agree that you idiot culls have been identified and we are sending out the fucking mosquito drones to chemically neuter your dumbasses
Insulted.jpg