What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Old Uncle Ben

Well, this is a first! I did crosses of Posi. Haze X Posi Jack Herer in 1998. Soaked two Aug. 12 (in H2O2 for a while), sowed in my soil mix after a 24 hour soak and sonabitch if one isn't showing female pre-flowers! Started real slow like they were stunted but recently have gone nuts, very lanky, about 8" tall now. Latitude 30, fed Osmocote only. Give them full sun thru a greenhouse wall vent when I can.

Last edited:

Old Uncle Ben

Tomorrow I'll be at the country farm, will take pics of all suspected THH plants and other stuff.
What latitude?

Starting too late really but I'll be growing outdoors. Pests are such a pain especially mites. My little faves already have whiteflies.. I need to break out the Forbid 4F which is THE best non poison control for all phases and families of mites and whiteflies. Expensive as hell but at 1/4 tsp., aka 2 ml./gal. a 8 oz bottle last forever.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
What latitude?

Starting too late really but I'll be growing outdoors. Pests are such a pain especially mites. My little faves already have whiteflies.. I need to break out the Forbid 4F which is THE best non poison control for all phases and families of mites and whiteflies. Expensive as hell but at 1/4 tsp., aka 2 ml./gal. a 8 oz bottle last forever.

Latitude=Finland. Polar penquin bears and shit 365 a year. But they are indoors.The plants, not bipolar penquin bears.
👌🏻

Old Uncle Ben

I haven’t seen any pot as stinky skunky as some skunk back in the day… it’s gone I guess. All of those roadkill lines released were cash grabs by seed companies.
I grew out some little plants of skunk last year. The Lapis Mtn. indica was the nastiest smelling skunk I've ever done. You could be downwind 100' from a lid and smell it. Deep Chunk and Monkey Balls also skunked smelled. Sticky as chewing gum too!

Cannacopia Lapiz Mtn. indicaMarch7.jpg

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Deep Chunk was amazing, got that one from CBF 20 years ago with THH, Strawberry Haze and JLP C99 f2s. Still miss all of those so much. And Esben made some killer DCxSk#1 holy shit those were beautiful and very potent plants. Colas the size of a 1.5l bottle, was very easy to get mold on them but it was dynamitr.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Speaking of their offspring, Haze A is Colombian leathery incensey and stonier. Haze C is uplifting, lemony Thai like, fruity too.
Your incorrect Dubi they are the other way around HzA is to the Thai side HzC is to the Colombian side.

I know this because Nevil told me and the HzA male was like the first female haze plant Nevil found that wouldn't stop flowering even at 9 months that had airy tiny flowers like this he regretted not keeping a clone of.

1725728782428.jpeg

The HzC side has the fuller, larger typical Colombian flower that has from pine to fruity smells including Mango.

Salva

They're nothing but mutts with no traceable pedigree.

I'm going with Ace Seeds. At least you know what you're working with. Bangi Haze is interesting but there's that bastardized "haze" name again. It's a Congo X Nepalese.

Like I said, I've seen posts where folks say their Lambsbread or stuff like Himalayan Nepal is haze.

Quite funny really.
Lo gracioso es que te expliquen porque se llama Haze la Bangi y días después sigas sin enterarte

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Your incorrect Dubi they are the other way around HzA is to the Thai side HzC is to the Colombian side.

I know this because Nevil told me and the HzA male was like the first female haze plant Nevil found that wouldn't stop flowering even at 9 months that had airy tiny flowers like this he regretted not keeping a clone of.

View attachment 19061821

The HzC side has the fuller, larger typical Colombian flower that has from pine to fruity smells including Mango.
We have found plants like that. One of the Thh offspring was crazy. It grew just like that, like a vine. There were also some amazing flat stem whispy bud freaks in some of the OHxSk#1 plants we grew from the selfed seeds, many of the plants did produce male flowers and viable seeds and from those we found amazing variations.

Last edited: