What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
How did the seedsmen offspring work out for you anyway?
I liked them. Didn't think any fit the 5% description. But most of them still had a better high than 90% of all other strains I've tried. I made a bunch of crosses and open pollination with a few and crossed with the THH. So little space so many ideas.

I've grown the og/chem x OH, blueberry muffin x OH and blueberry muffin x THH. So far my observations is that the OH crosses yield better and allows for more bud density and bag appeal and the THH preserved the higher quality high and gave a looser lower bag appeal with more leaf. Much more testing to be done. So far I intend to work more with the THH crosses and get into the seeds from Tom.

I have so many seeds and I'm stupid busy and I'm really just trying to produce enough to break even on supplies and power and be the best chucking pheno hunter I can. And still have time to ride my bike and make a living .

CrossBones

couldnt imagine thai in one of those gravity bongs ,
in oz , they were bucket bongs , but boy did they rock you with even some mild herb ...
with some good thai they would rip your head off id reckon ,, lol
we were young and dumb, made one out of a gallon milk jug/bucket once.. That was tooo much. learned controlling the high by loading the bowl light vs packed became an art for us at the time,, only way we smoked 80 percent of the time..

Lindau

Was in Ranong for a while but I didn't ever cross the border there into Burma (Myanmar) - stayed mostly on Koh Chang for a couple of weeks - smoking mostly on some Buddha stick 'erb that I got from an old Thai lady on Kata Noi beach in Phuket for 20 baht a stick about a week before I arrived - enjoying the basic beach ⛱️ bum lifestyle - eating - drinking - swimming in the sea - and hanging out with a mish-mash of various foreigners and locals - on the beach and in little guest houses/beach bungalows - barbecuing fish and drinking warm Singha beer - because most places didn't have regular power and refrigeration at that time - watching the sun set - to the sound of guitars - lots of fireside music - in the evenings 😀 - which was all very relaxing -
Thanks Gypsy Nirvana!
You know how many Million cannabis loving people adore you?And you just talk like a normal people to us?Telling your storyes,feelings?
You know how many people you wourld make happy to make an easy going Thailand travel,you thinking about todays Thai cannabis Situation, experiens.
Seeds you find(haha,you will never know what you get).

Loriented

Yeah i’m talking about people with actual experience smoking and owning the chocolate Thai of the 1981, 1982.
I don't know if it was Chocolate, but the Thai stick I remember from 81/82 were Chocolate looking, dark brown, almost black, and still sticky fresh. On a stick, maybe 2 to 3 grams. Found a seed in one of them. If I only knew...

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
appreciate all the continuing word on experiences with mother haze………… been enjoyable to say the least………… funny how back in 70’s we never thought with such intensity over the plant ………… was much more free spirited and waaay less greed……about pulling up to Manresa cliffs to check waves while roasting a fatty with friends ………and haze was choice ….
ganj on….