What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Buddha thai or Buddha sticks has been mentioned. Not sure about the chocolate. Maha has posted pics of a chocolate Thai cross, not sure if in this thread or just others. I tend to forget which specific haze thread some things are discussed. To some extent it all reads like one long conversation in my memory.
Yeah i’m talking about people with actual experience smoking and owning the chocolate Thai of the 1981, 1982.

GrandpaMillenial

Outta my one and only grow of THH, out of a mere 6 plants.

I definitely had one that was short squat and a bit more broad leaf than the others and was discarded.
Plant #6
IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_1784.jpeg

IMG_1783.jpeg

He went into flowering really fast.

IMG_1782.jpeg

Just an “odd man out”, i topped and flipped the lights thinking they would stretch for a few weeks but he went right to flower.

IMG_1781.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I definitely had one that was short squat and a bit more broad leaf than the others and was discarded.
Plant #6
View attachment 19061733

View attachment 19061734

View attachment 19061735

View attachment 19061736

Just an “odd man out”, i topped and flipped the lights thinking they would stretch for a few weeks but he went right to flower.

View attachment 19061737
I’m surprised to see this ? because they do not look like Haze at all?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Plant #6
View attachment 19061733

View attachment 19061734

View attachment 19061735

View attachment 19061736

View attachment 19061737
Appreciate you posting up …by the way :)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts