What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You are literally just speaking the language of a different conquering european nation.

For example… It was the spanish who removed the native population from the bahamas.

We literally just found an empty Island, and started a small pineapple business.
View attachment 19058420

But this comment, i can speak on this comment…

I bought a pack of your feminized panama. I did 2 grows.

View attachment 19058432

This was my first ace panama to sprout.
View attachment 19058433

I named her strawberry because he leaves were so big and fat, like a strawberry plant.

This is what she matured into.
View attachment 19058434

I did a second grow of your ace panama

View attachment 19058437

nice plants, i liked the greasy resin the plant produced. But seriously, your gonna call this a pure sativa?

I got a hold of hippie cannabis genetics and this was the pure sativa that i grew.

View attachment 19058436

View attachment 19058435

I see value in your plants, I think they could be used to cross with pure sativas, sorta like how nevil used northern lights to make haze more manageable.

How do we know you didn't mislabel your plants? I mean there are 10's of thousands of happy Ace customers including myself and many others here.

Why don't you make your own seeds and sell them? Then you can talk crap and deal with all the stooges like you trying to tell you your stuff isn't pure. Growing three seeds and making claims is bullshit. Gtfoh

Let's get back to Haze.

#FlowerPower I could drool over those plants all day wow what beauties! What great smoke!

CharlesU Farley

Any of you have any real questions about haze or cannabis before i split?
You answered my question, appreciate it. (y) I know of no other seed seller who doesn't chemically fuck with the sexuality of cannabis to produce their seeds, respect for not taking the easy way out. :)

Going back to lurk mode in this thread. I know I'm bad with NL but y'all are some Haze Crazy motherfuckers. 😂

Got to get this in before I go, just for all of you all who banter about the term "psychedelic"... imnsho, comparing cannabis to LSD is like comparing green tea to methamphetamine. ;)

If you've done 270 mics of Owsley's finest, you'll understand cannabis _cannot_ be deemed "psychedelic". :cool:

But hey, it _can_ smell like eucalyptus or fucking sandalwood, so y'all can argue over it, ad infinitem. :eek:

Lurk Mode=ON... sorry I posted so much in y'all's thread, I wanted a TH Hz question answered, didn't get a definitive answer and I can be rather persistent. :rolleyes:

TerpOrDie

If you've done 270 mics of Owsley's finest, you'll understand cannabis _cannot_ be deemed "psychedelic". :cool:

Shut up.

You grow dispensary grade weed. Obviously. Maybe some placebo Ace mid crap?

Things weed can do that internet growers will never know about:

Taste better than any gourmet confectionery.

Replace every pain med that exists.

Replace every mental health pill that exists.

Make you hallucinate.

Would suck so have the druggie approach to wees growing that you do. Has the weed you've produces ever helped anyone a day in their life?

RobFromTX

Rob, so after suffering for 3 centuries the satanic foreign policy of British Empire and USA, so the rest of the world had to learn english to speak in places like this one, you cannot try to understand Spanish using Google translator ? Do you put your brains in the microwave there ? La mare que va .....

PD: No offence intended, just boring at airport following the ironic, agressive attitude of the thread.
:oops: well this has been an enlightening morning. and i learned about google translator

CharlesU Farley

I posted no link. But it was me and me alone who thought breathing containers up. A bunch of other clowns stacked cheddar off it but it was me who thought it up and fabricated it period end of.
I'd like to hear more about how that process transpired. So if you'd like that add how you came up with the idea, implemented it, etc. on that thread, I'd appreciate it.

FeelHaze

You are literally just speaking the language of a different conquering european nation.

For example… It was the spanish who removed the native population from the bahamas.

We literally just found an empty Island, and started a small pineapple business.
View attachment 19058420

But this comment, i can speak on this comment…

I bought a pack of your feminized panama. I did 2 grows.

View attachment 19058432

This was my first ace panama to sprout.
View attachment 19058433

I named her strawberry because he leaves were so big and fat, like a strawberry plant.

This is what she matured into.
View attachment 19058434

I did a second grow of your ace panama

View attachment 19058437

nice plants, i liked the greasy resin the plant produced. But seriously, your gonna call this a pure sativa?

I got a hold of hippie cannabis genetics and this was the pure sativa that i grew.

View attachment 19058436

View attachment 19058435

I see value in your plants, I think they could be used to cross with pure sativas, sorta like how nevil used northern lights to make haze more manageable.

Doesn't match my experience with it ...

1000006645.jpg

1000007411.jpg

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Hello, can anyone help me? I'm lost and it's getting dark, I'm hungry and scared. I was looking for the Tom Hill haze thread. Any chance someone can point me in the right direction? I have been walking in circles and all I can find are dick measuring contests and people who can barely finish a plant correctly, thinking their opinions on sativas matter to anyone else. I was looking to learn more about haze but all I'm learning is how to be an asshole. Please send help, it's cold and scary. Maybe bring some tom Hill haze so I can warm up a little. Thank you.

led05

Chasing The Present
Rob, so after suffering for 3 centuries the satanic foreign policy of British Empire and USA, so the rest of the world had to learn english to speak in places like this one, you cannot try to understand Spanish using Google translator ? Do you put your brains in the microwave there ? La mare que va .....

PD: No offence intended, just boring at airport following the ironic, agressive attitude of the thread.
lol, ask the American Indians how they feel about Spanish Conquistadors…

IMG_2070.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
So @Tom Hill you need to grow tropicals in a cage with light dep, and the only sativa line you have offered is from Sam, and in 30 years you didn't improve it, and only produces 5 % of killer plants .... are you joking or advertising unicorns ? What a loser. My best Thai lines produce killers in at least 10 times that frequency, you need to grow more sativa lines.

Come to Spain for Xmas and i will rip off your mind with of my ACE sativa line up.

You know i love you, fucker 😘
Thy wine be a flowin ;)

Y’all what you think…

.00001% all this doesn’t get cleaned up, wish the mods would leave what people write in here….

This is entertaining and truthful windows into people

led05

Chasing The Present
:D Seriously. This thread sure can bring out the beast in people. Ive interacted with dubi for quite a long time now and ive never seen him fly off the handle like that.

Waiting at an airport can do that to a man though
Haha - Don’t ever hold any men on pedestals, you wouldn’t / couldn’t believe what goes on behind the scenes of everyone, anyone and especially in the seedy seed space… ;)

Peace

Xr5K

I'm coming back today to Spain from SE Asia with many interesting new Thai accessions.
@dubi that Sounds good.::p
I once tried a strain in Chiang Mai.
It was brutal.o_O
I'd never smoked such strong stuff before.

Unfortunately I don't have any seeds and I don't know the name of the strain:(
But it was also 25 years ago

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
:D Seriously. This thread sure can bring out the beast in people. Ive interacted with dubi for quite a long time now and ive never seen him fly off the handle like that.

Waiting at an airport can do that to a man though
you got back, what you put out.

why do you come to this thread? what is your intention? you wanted to take down Tom´s work, yes?

dubi told you what he thinks. before that he treated you as customer, now talked to you as to fellow dude. be man and deal with it. clear it up with him in pm.

and dont feed ledo here, he is jealous of dubi´s work as well as of Tom´s work. will bash their work, like he has doing it till now. I am surprised he didnt send Kushyman here to tell us how his durlumbo is great lol

led05

Chasing The Present
you got back, what you put out.

why do you come to this thread? what is your intention? you wanted to take down Tom´s work, yes?

dubi told you what he thinks. before that he treated you as customer, now talked to you as to fellow dude. be man and deal with it. clear it up with him in pm.

and dont feed ledo here, he is jealous of dubi´s work as well as of Tom´s work. will bash their work, like he has doing it till now. I am surprised he didnt send Kushyman here to tell us how his durlumbo is great lol
Jealous, lol….

How sad & depressed are you IRL to constantly pick battles with everyone online, I mean constantly like you can’t even help it, lonely single hermaphrodite is you…?

PS: stop licking toms anus, it’s humiliating

PPS: I’ve got zero beef with Tom; I find him fascinating, entertaining & talented, he just likes to drink too much like many of us… And don’t tell others how they feel, what they believe - it’s childish & ridiculous & 9/10 times you’re wrong, such an immature fool, it’s comical to watch you, truly

Peace

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is unusual for me to buy same variety twice, yet I did with bangi haze, so much I like it.

I got testers of first release of golden tiger.

also I got seeds as gift from Dubi, thank you very much

I grew panama x A5, and A5 x panama before. I grew new caledonia, and old timer haze too. my bro grew out the whole breeder pack of their malawi gold and I smoked all phenos... same for zamaldelica, which is very great horny weed.

it is all in my albums.

yet, I didn't find anything what would be close to complex psychoactivity of toms haze. I am sorry.

I grew golden tiger at 2010, if I thought it is better than toms haze, I would use golden tiger for breeding. yet I used toms haze instead, for search of the most psychoactive hybrids ever.

I discussed it with dubi in very civilized manner, he told me he thinks new caledonia is better than haze. it is his opinion and I respect it. yet I disagree without any hate or rancune. it may be better than A5 or old time haze.. it may be better in terps than toms haze, but in psychoactivity? no way.

It is my experience.