What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
20240701_095758.jpg

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Where do u get ohaze seeds ? I seen the October Mandela link

These used to be like 20-25 at seedsman forever never bought any now there the rage

Salva

Lol ive had people on here telling me for years that panama wasnt a pure sativa. Then i look at the phylos results and see that its 50% skunk :D

I still love it though and i'll grow it again. Ace has some great gear and they get results
Casi todas sus genéticas según Phylos llevan Skunk. Eso quiere decir que están mezcladas con Skunk? Lo dudo.... La Zamaldelica (Zamal x Thai/Malawi) también pone que lleva Skunk. Donde está el Skunk ahí?

goingrey

Casi todas sus genéticas según Phylos llevan Skunk. Eso quiere decir que están mezcladas con Skunk? Lo dudo.... La Zamaldelica (Zamal x Thai/Malawi) también pone que lleva Skunk. Donde está el Skunk ahí?
From the Malawi?

goingrey

Entonces estáis sugiriendo que sus sativas no son puras y llevan todas Skunk? Porque según Phylos Malawi también lleva Skunk. Yo le pregunté si su Panamá llevaba indica aquí en el foro y me dijo que no. Miente?
I don't want to call him a liar because maybe he genuinely believes that.. But the data from Phylos and people's experiences shouldn't be discounted either.

Greengrocer or whatever they were called would be the person to ask about Skunk #1 in Panama.

Salva

Después de esto... Hay algún banco de semillas del que te puedas fiar? La Silver Haze de Sensi no es la misma que ganó en 1989. El macho Haze C de MrNice nadie lo ha visto y no sé sabe si está vivo. Ahora las sativas de Ace no son puras... 🥴

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I already commented my thoughts on Phylos genotype reports in the past in the following thread:

Strains falling into Skunk phylos category may have genetic markers similar to those in Skunk, but those genetic markers can come from similar genetic recombinations, yet not containing or coming from Skunk.

So following your reasoning, proven NL x Haze cuts from Nevil such as A5 Haze also contain Skunk?

Yo Sammy A5 Haze: https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-243529/ace-seeds/a5-haze
DNA's A5 Haze: https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-102348/dna-genetics/a5-haze

For God's sake, no one that has grown our Malawi would say it contains Skunk.

And i don't like Skunk for breeding, our Panama and Zamaldelica does not contain Skunk.
Only Skunk strain we have released was Pakistani Skunk which was a skunky Lavender x PCK hybrid.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Exactly, phylos grouping method is part of the problem too. When they put a plant in the skunk group, it doesn't mean it's a skunk, it means it had the same markers that they found in skunk. If they had just labeled the groups a, b, c, etc instead of skunk, hemp etc that wouldve helped some of the MANY issues.
Edit - I just realized I was the second post in that thread, where I basically said the same thing I said here.

Latest posts

Latest posts