What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
retarded ledo needs attention.

I also think ledo gear is junk, and he lack class and integrity. but I dont go to his thread saying it... poor jelousy ledo.

ReprobateMind

I have a 5 pack of THH F2 from @miaumiau that's like 15 years old. So the trick to growing haze is to keep the nutes low and scrog? I'll be growing it in a 3x3 tent that is 6 feet tall. Should I also use 10/14 light schedule?

elanius

Veteran
anyone found that crazy sharp ginger beer pheno of THH ? I have never found such terp profile again, some amazing smells to be discovered in THH thats for sure.

DSC_0286.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

So the trick to growing haze is keep the nutes low and scrog? I'll be growing it in a 3x3 tent that is 6 feet tall. Should I also use 10/14 light schedule?

If you want to have the easiest time, grow them in vertical settings. Some will stretch a lot, others not so much. Flower rooted sexually matured clones, 15 cm in size. Moderate nutrients based on individual plants needs and 11.5/12.5 or 11/13 is enough for them to flower properly. 10/13 means you are loosing THC content, while wildest NLD will benefit, THH is not one of them.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
If you want to have the easiest time, grow them in vertical settings. Some will stretch a lot, others not so much. Flower rooted sexually matured clones, 15 cm in size. Moderate nutrients based on individual plants needs and 11.5/12.5 or 11/13 is enough for them to flower properly. 10/13 means you are loosing THC content, while wildest NLD will benefit, THH is not one of them.
LOL and what wattage do you recommend? 400 W?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
LOL and what wattage do you recommend? 400 W?
i cant wait to see it. i flowered thh this winter under 400w hps. around 20 cm of height rooted cuts and they ended up like 100 - 120 cm high. I flowered them for 3 and half months.

when i grew it first, it also surprised me like some phenos are short and squat. i had numerous discussions about it, either its mexican dom, or its haze19 x skunk1.. but skunk1 is mexican hybrid, right? :biggrin: have to edit, that i dont know anything about old school mexicans :D

Sanjuro

it is unusual for me to buy same variety twice,
But you have used the same strain name twice haven’t you BAAAH HAH HAA

‘SURREAL’

Hah ha what a great name Jesus christ

Plants you picked were not worthy but the silly name you liked so much you used it again.

Hah hah!!!

btw

Tom Hill called such names ‘faggy’ if i recall. Sorry i don’t have that post saved. Hah hah

Last edited by a moderator:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
anyone found that crazy sharp ginger beer pheno of THH ?
I don't know what ginger beer tastes like, it's not commercially available around here, I searched the web for a description...
However, a few years ago I had a small THH plant, purple, that tasted like black pepper, hot and slightly spicy...I should look for photos...
I really enjoyed the flavor and especially the effect....

led05

Chasing The Present
I also think ledo gear is junk, and he lack class and integrity.
Lmfao….

what “gear” of mine have you grown; I’ve never sent you anything EVER in my life which is your issue, you kept begging me & I shut you down / off, never sent you a thing ! Who lacks integrity…?! Wow ! You’re a muppet, everyone knows it

Secondly I’ve never sold a seed in my life; if someone is complaining about my “gear” they are welcome a full refund, they can even send back the money I spent on postage - lol…

Hermaphroditic Muppet - HM for short is how I’ll reference you moving forwards

Carry on y’all :)

RobFromTX

you got back, what you put out.

why do you come to this thread? what is your intention? you wanted to take down Tom´s work, yes?

dubi told you what he thinks. before that he treated you as customer, now talked to you as to fellow dude. be man and deal with it. clear it up with him in pm.

and dont feed ledo here, he is jealous of dubi´s work as well as of Tom´s work. will bash their work, like he has doing it till now. I am surprised he didnt send Kushyman here to tell us how his durlumbo is great lol
Take down toms work lol ive never grown his gear. Man you're all over the place. For the record i like Ace gear. I'll certainly never bring up phylos again

elanius

Veteran
I don't know what ginger beer tastes like, it's not commercially available around here, I searched the web for a description...
However, a few years ago I had a small THH plant, purple, that tasted like black pepper, hot and slightly spicy...I should look for photos...
I really enjoyed the flavor and especially the effect....
Imagine fizzy alcoholic drink made from ginger (bear with me here lol) when you smell it, the fizzy aspect makes the ginger smell very sharp in your nose, like a strong spice...Its was just surprisingly authentic, I would never expect cannabis to smell like that, thats why it was memorable for me. Also when I made hash from all the THH leftovers, that ginger smell probably from this pheno came through.

Black pepper is something I have smelled here and there but never as dominant terpene, also good one. Curious how it looked

led05

Chasing The Present
So what’s the haze pheno that makes people bitter and combative? :snap out of it:
The Acid one; if you only smoke SE Asians overtime it noids out your synapses & neurons, especially in an accumulative fashion & you get paranoid, defensive, angry, edgy, sleepless etc - you can’t trip all the time without paying the piper, I’ve been there with more traditional hallucinogens and well…. Through smoking & eating only cannabis from SE Asians for nearly a year, shit can trap you - all joking aside… everything & one needs balance

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts