What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

acespicoli

Phylos by terpene pheno
If you want to see markers check kannapedia
Or a genome database

Once you study it enough you see theres only a few thc variant genes, morphology and terpenes differ. Cbd strains... other cannabinoids are interesting in sativas the thcv maybe others :thinking:

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Casi todas sus genéticas según Phylos llevan Skunk. Eso quiere decir que están mezcladas con Skunk? Lo dudo.... La Zamaldelica (Zamal x Thai/Malawi) también pone que lleva Skunk. Donde está el Skunk ahí?
no comprendo? Can someone translate for me please. I failed spanish in high school

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Totally agree that Phylos is unreliable; about Panama, if I remember correctly two "old" Panamas and a modern one were used (@dubi correct me if I remember wrong), it is likely that the most "suspicious" pheno come from the latteria...
Anyway, we are full offtopic.....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You don't let me rest with your polemics even during my summer holiday break cabronazos :ROFLMAO:
I'm coming back today to Spain from SE Asia with many interesting new Thai accessions.

Let's stay on topic, especially when the man is on board. Tom, cara pán, me juego la vida que mis genéticas Thai te patearán el culo y la cabeza más fuerte que tu Haze ja!

RobFromTX

You don't let me rest with your polemics even during my summer holiday break cabronazos :ROFLMAO:
I'm coming back today to Spain from SE Asia with many interesting new Thai accessions.

Let's stay on topic, especially when the man is on board. Tom, cara pán, me juego la vida que mis genéticas Thai te patearán el culo y la cabeza más fuerte que tu Haze ja!
No disrespect meant here dubi. You know im a hardcore fan :smoke:

Interested to learn more about the thais you found?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Tom Hill
IMG_2942.jpeg
IMG_2941.jpeg
IMG_2940.jpeg
IMG_3529.jpeg
IMG_3530.jpeg
IMG_3531.jpeg
👋 Tom … Grew these out previously (they have your name on it.) It’s Nevils Haze x Tom Hill. positronics

RobFromTX

Totally agree that Phylos is unreliable; about Panama, if I remember correctly two "old" Panamas and a modern one were used (@dubi correct me if I remember wrong), it is likely that the most "suspicious" pheno come from the latteria...
Anyway, we are full offtopic.....
Thanks for the heads up on phylos. Panama is a superb strain. I call it tackle box bud because it pairs so well with fishing. I cant say i care if it has skunk or not

*sorry to derail the thread again**

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
no comprendo? Can someone translate for me please. I failed spanish in high school

Rob, so after suffering for 3 centuries the satanic foreign policy of British Empire and USA, so the rest of the world had to learn english to speak in places like this one, you cannot try to understand Spanish using Google translator ? Do you put your brains in the microwave there ? La mare que va .....

PD: No offence intended, just boring at airport following the ironic, agressive attitude of the thread.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So @Tom Hill you need to grow tropicals in a cage with light dep, and the only sativa line you have offered is from Sam, and in 30 years you didn't improve it, and only produces 5 % of killer plants .... are you joking or advertising unicorns ? What a loser. My best Thai lines produce killers in at least 10 times that frequency, you need to grow more sativa lines.

Come to Spain for Xmas and i will rip off your mind with of my ACE sativa line up.

You know i love you, fucker 😘

Genghis Kush.

So @Tom Hill you need to grow tropicals in a cage with light dep, and the only sativa line you have offered is from Sam, and in 30 years you didn't improve it, and only produces 5 % of killer plants .... are you joking or advertising unicorns ? What a loser. My best Thai lines produce killers in at least 10 times that frequency, you need to grow more sativa lines.

Come to Spain for Xmas and i will rip off your mind with of my ACE sativa line up.

You know i love you, fucker 😘
: )

Last edited:

Genghis Kush.

@Genghis Kush. Tu madre fue fake cuando te dijo que eras hijo suyo, gilipollas.

Come to ACE room and show the sativa experience you have, if you have it, or do you only grow Kush Genghis ? You are famous for nothing but yet you need to call yourself Genghis to feel you big ? MORON

LESS TALK, MORE ROCK

that is called psychological projection. so happy that you are showing your true insecure self.

keep it up, its entertaining

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Can you show the sativas you have grown, lame brainwashed by other's opinion with no first hand experience of our work or what you are talking about ?

Oh yeah, i'm trembling because of you, your opinion and your Genghis :ROFLMAO: what a loser, go to your Mongolian hole.

goingrey

Rob, so after suffering for 3 centuries the satanic foreign policy of British Empire and USA, so the rest of the world had to learn english to speak in places like this one, you cannot try to understand Spanish using Google translator ? Do you put your brains in the microwave there ? La mare que va .....

PD: No offence intended, just boring at airport following the ironic, agressive attitude of the thread.
Good thing Spain has such an impeccable record in that regard. :D

Genghis Kush.

Can you show the sativas you have grown, lame brainwashed by other's opinion with no first hand experience of our work or what you are talking about ?

Oh yeah, i'm trembling because of you, your opinion and your Genghis :ROFLMAO: what a loser, go to your Mongolian hole.
I have first hand experience of you lying to me about the purity of what you sell.

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

Rob, so after suffering for 3 centuries the satanic foreign policy of British Empire and USA, so the rest of the world had to learn english to speak in places like this one, you cannot try to understand Spanish

You are literally just speaking the language of a different conquering european nation.

For example… It was the spanish who removed the native population from the bahamas.

We literally just found an empty Island, and started a small pineapple business.
IMG_1745.jpeg

But this comment, i can speak on this comment…

I bought a pack of your feminized panama. I did 2 grows.

IMG_1610.jpeg

This was my first ace panama to sprout.
IMG_0997.jpeg

I named her strawberry because he leaves were so big and fat, like a strawberry plant.

This is what she matured into.
IMG_0998.jpeg

I did a second grow of your ace panama

IMG_9667.jpeg

nice plants, i liked the greasy resin the plant produced. But seriously, your gonna call this a pure sativa?

I got a hold of hippie cannabis genetics and this was the pure sativa that i grew.

IMG_0718.jpeg

IMG_0774.jpeg

I see value in your plants, I think they could be used to cross with pure sativas, sorta like how nevil used northern lights to make haze more manageable.

Latest posts

Latest posts