What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
red pheno(honey carrots spice) was shorter flowering 12/13 weeks from cut, as well as cedar rootbeer pheno(mexican dom imo). the effect is euphoric smiley and speedy with good duration, red pheno can be stony at the offset. 30% phenos. not thai.

mango ripe/fresh spring onions individual and silver blue one(strongly spicy and strictly sour, no fruit) were 15 weekers. the effect is more psychoactive than red pheno or rootbeer pheno. even more euphoric, less speedy. 4 hours duration easily. more complex overall. 10% phenos - thai dom.

for acid haze... citric green mango oily metal shop. 18 weeks. hard to describe the effect... as it is hard to compare it to anything I know. the most psychoactive weed I have ever tried. 5% pheno.

Last edited:

NOREGRETZ

1000027767.jpg

Machos madmac's ko chang x tom hill haze

Last edited:

johnnyla

Veteran
I just wish they hadn't shit canned all of his old posts here on ICM, even if he was being an asshole. His exchanges with Nevil on the Mr Nice forum where threads where _everybody_ learned something.

I've always learned much more from intelligent assholes than I do from ignorant nice guys.

I still haven't been able to find any evidence, actually written by TH, that he feminized Haze, much less sold or marketed it.
Erasing and rewriting history.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆

or participate in giveaways

Reactions: Cvh

Knop

I just wish they hadn't shit canned all of his old posts here on ICM, even if he was being an asshole. His exchanges with Nevil on the Mr Nice forum where threads where _everybody_ learned something.

I've always learned much more from intelligent assholes than I do from ignorant nice guys.

I still haven't been able to find any evidence, actually written by TH, that he feminized Haze, much less sold or marketed it.

I recently ordered 100 seeds directly from him