What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tokers! I have a porch light issue!

I Care

I didn’t know where to post this im going out to get bulbs today cause I need to fix this issue of someone leaving the porch light on and revenging the flucking plants all the time.

great way to gaslight somebody is to leave the light on their fuckin plants. usually I’m away from home while most nights out of the week so this could have been going on this whole time. their plants are gonna get fuckd straight out into the cold and so are mine, mine are the ones which I actually give a shit about. Theirs just have the luxury of having me around so they don’t look like a malnourished feral iguana.

so here’s my question. Which color light am I going to want to replace this porch light with!?!

i Mean I guess I can remove the bulb and make a real statement about this shit or I can replace the bulb and just pretend not to care as much as I really fucking do.

this is how I start my day today, plants reaching for the fucking sun but it’s 4AM

again what color light would you buy if You had to have a porch light that is close to your plants and that is frequently left on overnight?

I Care

Thanks timbo!! I was thinking green and they have these LED WiFi bulbs that have different colors. wondering if I can set up alerts for when they get turned on and I can turn them back off when I’m away

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Have you noticed your plants being affected by the light? Mine are also parked on my back porch which see the porch light when my dogs go out at night as well as randomly on its own when maybe when a bug goes by or the right wind is blowing. I’ve not noticed any problems with them as far as the light goes anyway like I would in my indoor tent.

I Care

Bb gun or wrist rocket........only way to make sure.
😆
if this was g o t prprty at the side of the highway there could only be one solution, I know the code “1nc a vandl always a vandl” -berlin wall. LED has put an end to the classic entertainment of yesteryears I remember shooting out a street light and oh crap I didn’t think that would work. it was a crossman pellet carbine that had like a bolt action magnetic bb magazine for target shooting between pests

Have you noticed your plants being affected by the light? Mine are also parked on my back porch which see the porch light when my dogs go out at night as well as randomly on its own when maybe when a bug goes by or the right wind is blowing. I’ve not noticed any problems with them as far as the light goes anyway like I would in my indoor tent.

they were reaching for the sky so I think they were stressing instead of getting their beauty sleep. everybody else bubba and purple punch around here is looking like like a month left, mine looks like their only two 2 weeks in. then the couple plants that aren’t mine showed and the revegged recently.

I think your plants are okay with motion sensor light cause of the low total of mol-age. getting forgotten from the last time sweet loving vicious killers go out - sunrise is too much total mol-age.

I’m the proud owner of a 14ppfd switchable reptile style directional seedling light that wouldn’t quite fit in the fixture outside. My temporary SOLUTION: to turn the existing light bulb into directional with a paper coffee cup lamp shade until I go back to the city for something that fits.

I Care

I just had a memory of pole sawing entire branches of these green palm tree berries before the would ripen into a mess on the pavers. These things were the best free ammo for a wrist rocket and they were biodegradeabke and flew pretty well straight. so we would take stale loaves of bread, luring in as many seagulls as we could. so we had a bunch of at moving targets.

i really thout it was harmless until one day my buddy Mikey and I’m fuckinb not shitting you on his mothers grave and I watched this happen, this palm berry dissapeared up that seagulls ass and it plunged into the water. it may have woken up and rejoined the swarm of flying rats. more than likely drown or got eaten by a bull shark like immediately. only took another minute take aiming with our wrist rockets and it was no longer floating out there. I mean I wasn’t hijacking cars but I didn’t a lot of criminal shit when i was in elementary school hahaha