What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I got it too at 2023. it doesn't matter if it was made at 2023 or 2002. it is still the same.

img20231105182718-jpg.18914868

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
What is the indoor and outdoor performance of the best posi?
I think that if outdoor grow in Brazil is done right... no indoor can beat it.

try yourself and you will see. I personally was not so satisfied with my indoor posi haze... I prefer finished product from greenhouse.

Tom Hill recommends metal halide for his haze indoors, if I remember it well. and at least 1000W. anything less is useless.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
also it is interesting question if 10% phenotypes can be found indoors??? as we all know that phenotype is created half by genetics and half by environment...

posi haze was never indoor line.

and even dutch hazes(which are mostly commercial strains and far from something like posi haze or other sativas) were bred in huge greenhouses in 90s

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Interesting! THH is indoor weed for most. It lacks mold resistance outdoors at my location and others too. Tom himself said it was bred for large flowers and heads so possibly more to the indica side.

Nice smoke outdoors either way!
you have never grown posi haze from Tom Hill. stop lying.

only some watered down version. it is exactly what happens when you are breeding it indoors only...

sativa weed is indoor weed? I thought it grows under the sun in tropics originally? hahahahahah

super indica posi haze, dont you want to say skunkhaze? hahahaha

full

Nexus7

Well if you want to doubt and disrespect @MadMac repro of THH that's on you Maha!

Sure I admit I only grew out 3 females to completion but grew another 2-3 individuals to juvenile stage.

But what I see with my own eyes of other grows direct from Tom is a lot of bonzai sized plants albeit with sativa type buds and flowering times ... even your "Mr. Shine" looks incredibly stout and robust for a pure Sativa!

@funkyhorse can confirm THH molds up outdoors in his environmemt as it does in mine. I'm sure there are others too that have a similar experience.

And you do realise the latest THH batch of seed was all reproduced indoors by Tom Hill himself?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
first Tom Hill is growing it light dep. too, as I showed on the pic from this season in this thread LOL in California. and that what makes difference, and numbers make difference too I was talking about breeding ONLY indoors. stop to manipulate my words.

this is blue mother
full

and this is what Mr. Shine did with it
full

full

full

again you have no clue what you are talking about, and I am sure you have never grown haze male from cut. LOL

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehehehe, about those green phenos Tom Hill said:

TomHill said:
I especially like the looks of that one posted on Jul 26. Kind of a golden Thai looking phenotype.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

and that what you said, he didnt mention, you have it probably lil confused in your lil head, like always.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you asked me about Mr. Shine hahahaha. so I answered you and proved you wrong again, and again...

I am icmager and was raised at icmag. I donated over 1000 seeds to fundraiser and pay back with my knowledge and pics. that is my contribution to this site.

what do you have next?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if you want to doubt and disrespect @MadMac repro of THH that's on you Maha!

Sure I admit I only grew out 3 females to completion but grew another 2-3 individuals to juvenile stage.

But what I see with my own eyes of other grows direct from Tom is a lot of bonzai sized plants albeit with sativa type buds and flowering times ... even your "Mr. Shine" looks incredibly stout and robust for a pure Sativa!

@funkyhorse can confirm THH molds up outdoors in his environmemt as it does in mine. I'm sure there are others too that have a similar experience.

And you do realise the latest THH batch of seed was all reproduced indoors by Tom Hill himself?

Indoors?. I've never seen any plants grown indoors by Tom. All of his pics are outdoors. These are the last pictures Tom posted. I asked him if any projects were coming and was told he was growing all haze. No new projects in the works. The last pic is what Tom likes in head size. The THH from Madmac were huge massive bushes I couldn't keep under control indoors.
831337f254098f8ba65f2a50cf033fd362d1c10a.jpeg
a063781c612d22503d2564d2b743ef3cb31834d0.jpeg

You want big heads guys. You want stipe cells (trichome stalks) of varying lengths so these large heads can overlap. You want a dense trichome field. And you want an epic cannabinoid profile. These are your 3 most valuable boxes to check off. Do not fall for these charlatans trying to pitch you on magical cannibinoid profiles that just don’t measure up to these other musts. This ain’t 1975 man.
1a7ea2b9b30f48c2b90f994b9412432a397619bb.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts