What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

GrandpaMillenial

Beautiful plants and looking like mine do which is good as I'm working with a line of haze with some uncertainty around lineage, though most likely the Tom Hill line.

I also got one with orange terps which is interesting as the OT haze I've done before all smell woody/forest floor- as, indeed, do the other THH.

Sadly mine won't see maturity as the priority was seed and I'll be away on holiday soon so need to chop them tonight but here's a quick shot from the orange one that came down last week.

View media item 18719980
Tons of seed in her and a nice spacey high from the quick vape I've had so far.

yeah looks good,

i am doing germ tests and smoking buds deciding what is a keeper.

It was great growing a pure haze but i didn’t quite strike gold, So i’ll be growing these probably every other grow until i find what im looking for

CharlesU Farley

I'm real ignorant of the Haze line in general, as well as Tom Hills worked version of it. Other than this thread, there's not a whole lot of his original posts here on ICM that I can find searching the site, that gives me the info I'm looking for. So hopefully all of you Haze experts here can answer a simple question:

Has Tom Hill _himself_ ever a sold/developed a _feminized_ version of Haze?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm real ignorant of the Haze line in general, as well as Tom Hills worked version of it. Other than this thread, there's not a whole lot of his original posts here on ICM that I can find searching the site, that gives me the info I'm looking for. So hopefully all of you Haze experts here can answer a simple question:

Has Tom Hill _himself_ ever a sold/developed a _feminized_ version of Haze?
No

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Tom Hill sure reversed females few times, I know it as I discussed it with him how to do that...

little look to Tom Hill ´s haze garden this season

TomHillisgrowingHazethisseason.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

I’m Sad that Tom is permanently banned
I just wish they hadn't shit canned all of his old posts here on ICM, even if he was being an asshole. His exchanges with Nevil on the Mr Nice forum where threads where _everybody_ learned something.

I've always learned much more from intelligent assholes than I do from ignorant nice guys.

I still haven't been able to find any evidence, actually written by TH, that he feminized Haze, much less sold or marketed it.