What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Wolverine97

Veteran
Well if you want to doubt and disrespect @MadMac repro of THH that's on you Maha!

Sure I admit I only grew out 3 females to completion but grew another 2-3 individuals to juvenile stage.

But what I see with my own eyes of other grows direct from Tom is a lot of bonzai sized plants albeit with sativa type buds and flowering times ... even your "Mr. Shine" looks incredibly stout and robust for a pure Sativa!

@funkyhorse can confirm THH molds up outdoors in his environmemt as it does in mine. I'm sure there are others too that have a similar experience.

And you do realise the latest THH batch of seed was all reproduced indoors by Tom Hill himself?
It was done in a greenhouse, not indoors. And the "bonzai sized plants", are so that he can fit >500 of them in there, to keep genetic diversity. That was the whole point Maha was making about not being able to reproduce a worked line, from three plants... I'm not sure if you're intentionally misrepresenting Tom's work, or if you don't understand it. Either way though, it's pretty disrespectful, and shows some level of ignorance that I don't like seeing in this thread.

elanius

Veteran
Didn't realize Tom was still making these. Not trying to step on his toes. Tom if you read this let me know if you have a problem with a Repro run. No need if you are still cranking them out. Thanks, Tom, and hope all is well.

M.
Nice timing with the reply ! The thread came full circle haha. :tiphat:

PS: You can drop him message on Instagram, he is just finishing next reproduction but I bet he wont mind.

Last edited:

Knop

I talked to Tom these days, through IG I asked about Thai phenotypes and which would be the best plants "That's the clone I looking for now too. There are plenty in there with Thai phenotype maybe 25%. It smells like sour apple or green mango. You will recognize them for sure when you smell them."
Have you found anything similar?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easy until later flowering hit. They were tall dense bushes. I had to prune often and still couldn't keep them tame. The short phenos of Madmacs THH. These were almost 7' I had another that was 9' tall. Not suitable for indoor growing without major training pruning.
DSCN1200.JPG
DSCN1271.JPG
DSCN1464.JPG
DSCN1638.JPG
DSCN1738[1].JPG

Didn't realize Tom was still making these. Not trying to step on his toes. Tom if you read this let me know if you have a problem with a Repro run. No need if you are still cranking them out. Thanks, Tom, and hope all is well.

M.

I think Tom has a perm ban here? so he wont see our posts.

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
Have you found anything similar?
Not sour apple, but I did find Thai female the smell was mango, onion and thyme. She was amazing.

Easy until later flowering hit.
Of course, you need to flower small plant and limit Nitrogen. Plants in your pics were too big before switch to flower, leafs are too green, they look on the verge of re-flowering. At that stage, they will just continue to stretch and buds wont be forming properly.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sour apple, but I did find Thai female the smell was mango, onion and thyme. She was amazing.

Of course, you need to flower small plant and limit Nitrogen. Plants in your pics were too big before switch to flower, leafs are too green, they look on the verge of re-flowering. At that stage, they will just continue to stretch and buds wont be forming properly.
I dont feed extra N or anything just straight V&B Dirty(8-5-13). The same as all plants get. Not possible to limit just N. Feeding less or using RO more often is the only way. None were starting to reveg. I did use 12/12 so maybe 11/13 would be better. Those were around 120 days in those pics, would have gone 6 months... I've never flowered plants directly for seed so it wasn't something I normally do. IMO I still think was not meant for indoor growing. I'll see if I get any diferant from Tom's seeds

Last edited: