What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Salva

Also

Muy interesante lo que dijo Charlie

led05

Chasing The Present
I don't know where thh yields 10lb on the billboard. the plants he grew that yielded 10lb on the billboard from what I read were sour diesel. no thh pure haze, I don't know if it produces this, only if it's Dutch haze
5+ pounds on this “haze” & I tossed all the bottoms; of course I don’t live in California either

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

Colored up as it finished middle November, took a few snow events like a champ…

How haze should make you feel
IMG_0089.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present

RobFromTX

RobFromTX

May i ask what nutes you use to grow? Sativas can be very finicky and its hard to keep the long flowering ones looking that healthy. Whatever it is you've done your homework

led05

Chasing The Present
May i ask what nutes you use to grow? Sativas can be very finicky and its hard to keep the long flowering ones looking that healthy. Whatever it is you've done your homework
Thank you, I posted it earlier in here, see below - really I think it comes down to H & proper watering in most cases once the soil is built

Stuff is amazing; a pallet (one ton, 50, 40# bags) delivered is Money extremely well spent for us tiny farmers & will last many, many years; I can’t recommend it enough

CharlesU Farley

Also, (link goes to post #30 which includes quotes from OT1 on the origin of his line).

He was communicating with Vic High of the BCGA, who I've learned more about cannabis development from than any other human. ❤️

I absolutely _love_ that it's separate from Sam and Nevils. :cool:

Thanks so much for the link, I'm usually damn good about using the search function here on ICM but that's one I missed. Searching through all of the posts on the BCGA website can get tedious as shit, so again thanks for the link. :)

Wolverine97

Veteran
Sam edited his comments in to this post Raho made in 2019: https://www.icmag.com/threads/quest...he-original-haze.77798/page-148#post-11998340

View attachment 19059973

View attachment 19059974

So it appears like Oldtimer's stock was from the time before Sam hybridized the three landraces/heirlooms gathered from around Colombia. Their point of divergence was in the seventies, perhaps.
I read it slightly differently; to me it says OT's stock comes from that original 3 way Lumbo hybrid, which Sam then took and further hybridized? At least that's how I read it, but then maybe I misread your comment... idk

Wolverine97

Veteran
I'm not him, but I have great results using a sort of light weight "super soil" (nowhere near as hot as subcool recipe). It's nice because most NLD types won't even need extra feeding with it, assuming you have enough volume. The ones that do need extra food, I use General Organics line with awesome results. I've used it for 15 years now, stuff works well. Plays nice with NLD types.

RobFromTX

I'm not him, but I have great results using a sort of light weight "super soil" (nowhere near as hot as subcool recipe). It's nice because most NLD types won't even need extra feeding with it, assuming you have enough volume. The ones that do need extra food, I use General Organics line with awesome results. I've used it for 15 years now, stuff works well. Plays nice with NLD types.
I have a friend that gets great results with their BioThrive. he just grows indicas though. Theyre much easier to work with ime

Latest posts

Latest posts